Feels thread Sup Forums

Feels thread Sup Forums

dubs thread

>check em!

ur just gunna eat both plates fatty,

Other plate is supposed to be for soulmate, left half way through cooking together because she didn't agree with me talking, finished dinner by myself and am just sitting here waiting for her

>soul mate
>Capri sun
kek

whats his name?

Kraft and Capri sun you fat fucking toddler

Soulmate

got accepted to the school of my dreams but debt from a bad drug period i had means i cant get a loan and might not be able to go.

need to find a job and make 3000 dollars in the next four months or else im screwed. cant get a job easily bc i have epilepsy and cant drive, and theres nothing hiring in walking distance.

if i cant fix this, and get into college, i dont know what ill do. i just... idk. im a wreck right now.

I'm getting my degree soon, have a job lined up for after graduation. I'm just so lonely and I feel like I have no energy

“i’m so lonely”
>eats mac and cheese off a plate
>drinks capri sun
“wonder why I’m so lonely”

Haha nigga you set out a plate for nobody haha

Why her capri sun open if she left before dinner was done? Plus how old are yall niggas 12?

she left because the street lights came on and it was getting close to bedtime. OP is just being melodramatic

I lost my job last week, and feels like I'm constantly panicking.
Does being reliant on unemployment always feel like this?

Mac and cheese, canned beans, Capri sun....no wonder why.

Best of luck going forward mate. You're in my prayers

What the fuck

test

Your a faggot for drinking Capri sun kys plz

Why do I catch feelings for anyone who shows me even a small amount of genuine care and friendship? Seriously, this shit just cost me one of the closest friendships I have, just because I caught feelings for someone who in a relationship already.
I fucking hate how I do this.

Lmao

Cause you can't differentiate friendship from love, fucking btard

i've relapsed hard into bulimia after a year of remission that i worked really hard to achieve and i want to kill myself more every day but it would destroy my girlfriend if i did and i think that's the only thing that's keeping me here right now

No, I'm able to tell the difference. I'm just so love starved and alone in life that the second someone I feel compatible with starts expressing anything more than a "just friends" feeling or sentiment, I catch feelings before I have a chance to stop myself.

So I'm right? Fucking autistic faggot

K

Wait a minute lad, I need to check these quads.

>chek'd

Also check these dubs.

I don't to see it again but that video of the girl that hangs herself and the camera stays recording as you can hear cars passing by from a distant road.

Appreciate that user, it's always so humbling how thoughtful people are when this shit is going on. Dudes that I never would have expected have reached out. Life will knock you on your ass, but it really brings everything into perspective

......is MAC short for Macaroni and Cheese or is it an abbreviation for Macaroni And Cheese?

My bipolar schitzo(literally) baby mother who stopped taking her meds because the state asked through the mail to update her Medicaid and with current information for the new year blew off responding and is out(2 weeks ago or so) and finally coming down and back to her crazy self just got upset that a pirated version of spore, a game we’ve bought 3 times but she loses interest after 2 days and either loses it physically or leaves it somewhere that it gets destroyed and unusable, glitches crashed and lost like maybe 30 minutes of gameplay(?), I don’t know because I was cooking dinner for my son and her, at nearly 7 o’clock mind you, as I just got home from work and he had still not eaten, he’s 3 his bedtime is 8, and in the process pulled my hair and hit my face while screaming, son is now upstairs sleeping, I’m trying to calm her down so she won’t wake him but she does while continue to scream hoping to attract neighbors attention and threatening to call police, she has nothing on me but I’m on probation for a dui(.09) all she had to do is claim assault and I get taken for probation violation and I’ve dealt with dhs with my first when I was a lot younger and lost her through shady shit by them and stupid young shit I was doing that probably provoked there shadyness(they got involved the first time through the exact scenario as now) and now I’m going to sleep in my vehicle to wake up and goto work tomorrow at 6am. I haven’t eaten since yesterday morning because I only had enough money left to by enough food for her and my son till I get paid Friday as over 50% of my last check went to a shopping trip I had nothing to do with within the first couple days of having it(I get paid bi weekly). It’s 10 degrees here. I didn’t greentext it cause I’m going to fucking sleep and I couldn’t care less if it was convenient for you to read. Someone else can tl;dr too.
Seriously fuck the world.

Also she has no job and never has
What do I win?

nigga uses pepper like a condiment

oh fuck you

Get on an organic diet, go vegan, the meds are making the psychosis worse.

I’ll try and remember this if I’m ever in her situation but drastically changing her lifestyle to better her mental condition is hardly practical considering all she has to do is take one pill a day to not beat and verbally abuse her children’s father in front of them because she loses it over something stupid, like what parent wouldn’t do that for her children then maybe progress to something like you suggested?

I love you, user.

thanks!

Shes probably upset her “soulmate” is making slop with caprisun for dinner, thats her life, and she resents you for it

Does anyone want to hear the story of my friend who killed himself and I had to watch him die in front of me with no way to help

Want to hear the story of my friend who killed himself in front of me?

no post tits and leave