Hey queers

Hey queers.
I've thought of a great law regarding those who have sexual relations with animals:
•The persons who have sexual relations with animals willingly (i.e. not in a rape scenario) will be stripped naked and set-loose in the wilderness. Then, hunters (who pass background checks and mental-health checks) will be allowed to hunt the criminal(s). The criminal must also be forced to (humanely) euthanize the animal. It's a great form of retribution.
•If persons forced an animal to rape another, then the criminal(s) must put-down the animal, pay for medical and therapy bills for the victim(s), pay a fine, and then finally be hunted.
This is the type of retribution God forgives. What do you guys think?

Question!
Why does fucking an animal warrant immediate death?

It is immoral and goes against the teachings of God. It's a spit in God's face: that we would revert to being so animalistic. It is disgusting, filthy, and causes harm.

Op's attempt to create a type of witch hunt for criminals is generally disturbing & I hope you get psychological help if you thick hunting down human beings like animals is acutely a good idea.

found the animal fucker

Because op's a faggot who thinks because he has a gun he's capable of hunting down a grown man/woman, until that grown man/woman beats him to death with a rock.

Love it!

I like how one shot "went low" and exited out the back of his trousers! Dick shot!!

Said every living Nazi

God will reward you for your righteousness.

God will bring victory. "I put no trust in my bow, my sword does not bring me victory"

Except the Nazis put more faith in the occult and their equipment then God, as if God would ever support them.
God brings victory only to the righteous. See:

God is coming for you user. Never use him as a cover for your inhuman desires.

If God will strike me down, then it is good.

Your sad attempt at an argument op just shows how weak minded you truly are, your mental inability to comprehend morals & the barbaric nature of this "witch hunt for criminals" just shows how pliable you are to murder, it gets you off which should be a serious red flag to anyone you live near, honest opinion, get some help.

I care not about your opinion.
I fear only God. If He finds me wrong, He will cut me down.
But, instead of simply telling me why I'm wrong, make your case, Saracen.

>force an animal to rape another
Its called breeding.

Another human, sorry for not being clear.

Do furies count?

If they pretend they're animals when they have their orgies: yes.

That's a pretty sad webm. One guy just standing there, all alone, suddenly dozens of gunshots and he is dead.

>What do you guys think?

I think you fuck off back to the dark ages.

Actual animal in a human body here, i'm not LARPing.

You sound like you have schizophrenia. Seek help immediately.

>Pic related

Thanks for answering my question user

When other user's can see your pure batshit crazyness & you still think your doing the work of god lol

Yeah, animal person here, i'm not even that dillusional.

Next he'll be claiming god is telling him to do these things.