Technically speaking, isn't luke the single greatest mass-killer in the star wars universe?

technically speaking, isn't luke the single greatest mass-killer in the star wars universe?

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Death_Star
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Coruscant
reddit.com/r/StarWars/
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Hosnian_Prime
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

metaphorically speaking, no

what about alderaan

Technically speaking, he was killing enemy soldiers, not civilians.

inb4 but muh hired workers building the death star

2nd one was bigger, probably had more people on it.
And there's alderman, and the multiple planets destroyed in tfa

Are you saying everyone on the death star was an enemy soldier? Because I really do not think so.

is there really any such thing as an enemy? also how do you know the death star wasn't performing any charity work with impoverished minorities aboard?

no, and this is the most reddit-tier discussion of all time
>i'm le such a nerd let's """""""""discuss"""""""""" star wars
>omg like this plot detail should be analyzed outside of it's cintematic and thematic context
>let me get my math skills on! #epic #ftw
>omg like 1209384671034750712307128951304509 people died according to my calculation! Whoa Luke is like totally bad now!

edit: thanks for the gold!

>buying into the jedi jew's lies

yess, luke did nothing wrong

Kyp Durron, nigga.

i think the best analogy would be to compare luke to the airmen that flew the enola gay. the gravity of their act is obviously tremendous, and the death and horror that resulted are easy to fixate on. However, they were fighting for their side as warriors should. while they caused the loss of thousands of lives, they ended the war with the blow they struck, thus saving more lives, and more collateral harm to innocents. moreover, they were on the side of righteousness, striking down evil. only a filthy pacifist would argue against either blowing up the death star, or dropping the first the nuclear bomb on japan.

I'm sure it was the Clinton Foundation of space.

First order got rid of three planets in one shot, including the government Planet which was really dense

well, at that point everyone aboard, soldier or no, was complicit in maintaining and operating a machine used to kill a planet full of civilians, so you could still make a case that they were fair targets. it's not like anyone gets pissed when you bomb a munitions factory irl

>people still believe leias bullshit that alderaan had no weapons.

Not even close. The death star was the size of a small moon. Alderaan was a whole planet.

>MUH TWO BILLION ALDERAANIANS

obligatory

Morally, they were worse than John Wayne Gacy.

There were 2 billion people on Alderaan. Check fucking mate, Empirefags

technically speaking, isn't Ping the single greatest mass-killer in the Disney universe?

luke states in one of the novels that he'd killed around a million people

>300,000
try 2.3 million fucko

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Death_Star

How dense was it? Could you elaborate on it?

>rebels
>""""people""""

Weak bait.

>That Han Solo dodge

Oh I am laughin :)

Yes! And Jar Jar was totally a Sith in disguise, guys! It's all real!

he's definitely the cutest mass killer

Yes but you know, with leftists rebels it's aways OK when THEY do it.

No wonder his father doesn't talk about him much.

do you think homosexuality was allowed in the stormtrooper ranks? i wonder what it would be like to have some bedroom fun in a stormtrooper outfit

>something i disagree with
>it must be bait

user is against nuking imperial japan?
hahaohwow.jpg

they probably encouraged it, everyone gets a battle boyfriend spartan style

According to this, over 1 Trillion. The entire planet is NYC/Downtown Chicago dense:
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Coruscant

Mark Hamill destroyed the entire Kilrathi home planet in Wing Commander 3.

Wow, that planet is so dense. Every single house has so many people going on.

Do you have any idea how many times the same retarded """discussion""" took place in Sup Forums even just inside Sup Forums, newfag? We know how to differentiate between the subject being brought up seriously and it just being thrown around as bait.

He tried to nuke people in Hamilton.
Mark Hamill is the worst.

They didn't nuke Coruscant though. It was some rando bullshit planet. And really the First Order was just trying to solve the overpopulation problem

Stop spending so much time on Reddit

Friendly reminder the terrorists brainwashed a whole native tribal population to fight along them... Typical liberal racism disguised as tolerance and inclusiveness to serve their own interest.

Luckily JJ Abrams showed us that that whole terrorist organization ended up quiet bad :

>endoctrinated farm boy going recluse in Ireland because of shame

>"General" Leia Organa ending up like some old washed up over weight drug addict

>and his husband going back to his old space thug business, what's bred in the bone comes out in the flesh

>while their kid logically went back to the truth thanks to his terrible mess of liberal parents.

>Empire is even better than ever with a new massive weapon of peace

... but destroyed again by a latino terrorist with the help of an african traitor (that's what you get for being politically correct, Empire)...

Yes. From a certain point of view.

>endoctrinated

you tried. you failed.

english is not my mother language, sorry, indoctrinated it is then

No that would be Tarkin and that wannabe Tarkin from Episode 7.

But blowing up the Death Star didn't end the war between the Rebellion and the Empire.
In fact, it only escalated it.

>muh six gorillion storm troopers

I spend no time on reddit, but I see their shit posted here all the fucking time
>inb4 how do you know what reddit is?
the fact that you don't know how distinct the reddit brand of faggotry is means you're probably a redditor.

Sure it was, it'll probably be six million Imperials in another few years.
>REMEMBER MUH DEATHSTAR
>If you don't think the First Order should get more more reparations for the 2.3 million you're literally a Rebel
And they wonder why they were booted off every planet after Endor.

>Friendly reminder the terrorists brainwashed a whole native tribal population to fight along them... Typical liberal racism disguised as tolerance and inclusiveness to serve their own interest.

Ewoks are also used as caretakers for amputee rebel veterans, a position normally held by therapy droids.
Canon, Aftermath Life Debt.

>and the multiple planets destroyed in tfa
>tfa

not canon

I would say yes since the destruction of Alderaan and the second Death Star were orchestrated by multiple people he is probably the greatest mass-murderer that worked alone.

The second Death Star needed shots from Wedge and the Falcon which was manned by around 8 people, including multiple gunners.

The destruction of Alderaan was blamed on too many people with varying degrees of responsibility from the guy that designed the entire station, the guy that designed only the superlaser to the guy that pressed the final button of the activation-sequence of the superlaser.

What about the prisoners on the station?

Wouldn't Poe take the cake for that? Starkiller Base is bigger. Then again the FO is smaller than the Empire.

Stay mad, prequel humper.

for all we know, they may have multiple people pressing fire buttons in unison the same way multiple shooters (with only one rifle loaded with an actual bullet) are used during an execution by gunshot

>was part of a military operation
>was supplied with the fighter
>was supplied the torpedo
>was briefed on the plan
>did it supported by a team of Rebel fighters and a smuggling freighter (and a ghost)
>worked alone
This is literally the most retarded thread on Sup Forums right now.

luke could have decided not to fire and saved millions on innocent lives

Based on the legal precedents set by the post-war trials of SS members, everyone aboard that ship was a war criminal.

Tarkin could have decided to not blow up Alderaan as well.

I'd say Sheev killed more people.

even the chefs?

Hey, what about if you aren't willing to be shot, don't pick up a gun? In this case, if you are in the largest weapon in the galaxy with the single objective of destroying entire planets in one shot, while subjugating thousands of worlds in fear, then guess what - be prepared to get fucking killed for it. I'll even by if some were unaware about what they were working with before Alderaan, but if they stayed after that then they are morally ready to die for the Empire.

Even the librarian?

i don't think you can really request to leave a death star once you're there working on it. what are you going to tell your boss? "actually, i don't think we should have killed all dose poiple. can i get a softer assignment somewhere less violent?"

also the deathstar was probably designed to do a lot more than just destroy planets in teh same way star destroyers were designed to do more than just shoot really big ships all the time

>let's get you ewoks working for free to take care of our amputees, after some of you lost your children, husband and wife for our cause, you want to take part in the beautiful multicultural revolution after all :^)

Wow, just wow.

*tips fedora*

*tips menorah*

>death star
>death
>DEATH

pretty sure its sole purpose is in the name

Bruh, the Empire blew up Alderaan

it's like triage. killing one to save two.

If you are a soldier on-board the """death-star""" you should be prepared to die in any case. If you are working there as a civvie, you can resign from your work. Unless the Empire has you there as a slave, then you are fucked anyways, in which case it is probably better to die in a quick nuclear blast.

This is probably the most retarded post I've ever read. You should visit a reddit discussion before running your mouth.

Here, I'm giving you a homework assignment. Visit this board and find some "reddit" style posts: reddit.com/r/StarWars/

Yes?

>He still believes death Star was the size of a small moon

>In the Old Expanded Universe
Nah
>In the New Disney Canon
I'm 100% positive half are gay female minorities

First Order didn't blow up Coruscant, but I can understand your confusion.
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Hosnian_Prime

i think the dude that blew up alderand as a bigger score

>half are gay female minorities
Just like the real military.

>therapy droids.

And where do they work now? Or were they laid off?

it is though

Given they blew up an entire planet earlier in the same movie, no.

What about Hitler? Adolf Hitler was in another galaxy and it was far away, but the Holocaust still did occur in the same universe. Six million dead.

>tfw the death star will never make its way to earth and destroy our planet in a matter of seconds

>tfw starkiller base will never fire at us from completely different solar system with a laser beam that is slow enough that we can see it move, but also fast enough that it reaches us in a matter of seconds

that wasnt fucking hard AT ALL

>If you are a soldier on-board the """death-star""" you should be prepared to die in any case

in all fairness, workers aboard the death star wouldn't have any reason to fear death or injury from attack is some moron hadn't left a GIANT TORPEDO HOLE STRAIGHT TO THE WEAK POINT OF THE ENTIRE FUCKING INDESTRUCTABLE SHIP

he didn't personally kill them though.

that isn't on the same timeline. in the series timeline, a young starving jew in a pre-final solution ghetto has a high midichlorian count and leads the overturning of the third reich

And all have never been mistaken for a man.
>Just like the real military

>selects titles
>not posts and discussion

Are you afraid to look at some discussion topics?

You're probably trolling me but whatever
at least doubters are getting proof that reddit is fucking garbage

Alderman sounds like the jew who fund the death star

There were private contractors on the death star? Maybe everyone working on it had a rank. Maybe wookipedia can shed a light on this matter...

>universe
You mean galaxy

Think about this for a second. The death star just blew up an entire planet full of civilians

Kek