Drug thread

drug thread.

I tried LSD and nitrous oxide for the first time yesterday. I think I triggered schizophrenia. voices told me to make this post and I'm still hallucinating. I can't make the voices stop and its so annoying.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Time stamp or kys

Should have never mixed lucu with nitrious oxide, but youd schizophrenia was always there if psychedelic drugs apperantly induced it

I dropped 1050+ug of lsd 2 days ago and it was super fun

Lucy and nitrous is a good mix. Try lsd with ketamine

I’m on every thang!

Go talk to a psychiatrist before you get delusional and believe the voices.

Probably won't happen but talking to a professional is definitely a good idea right now.

Have you slept yet? Have a shower and go to bed

How was it? I was planning on getting a ten strip and doing it all this saturday but am nervous af (tabs are 105 ug so 10 strip = 1050ug )

Take lots of time to rest and maybe try idk meditation? Calm down man.

Does ego death / loss happens in every trip?

Random quick question.
Help me out please m8s
Will a probation officer hair drug test me on a first test?
Not on probation yet or anything fyi

Daaaamn thats alot of acid dude..
Why?

No.

Only if youre on a high enough dose and even then you have to be in the right mindset

Drug addict faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE

If you've never tripped, a 10 strip is a bad idea. Start with 1, maybe even a half dose, to kind of learn what you're in for. The trip grows exponentially by the dose. Two hits isn't necessarily "twice" what one hit is.

Dosage wise it's twice as much, but the experience will probably be totally different.

Got a gram of ketamine sitting in front of me but not really feeling like being in a k hole. Would love any opiate right now tho

no

What's a k hole like?

Gf got fucked up on percs/xannies not long ago was insane

Like looking through a kaleidoscope and going in and out on consciousness while not realizing u went in and out of consciousness. Last time i did it i was playing nhl with a friend and we did the smallest bit and everything was cool then all of a sudden i woke up and my player on nhl was just corraling the puck up against the boards for 5 minutes. Pretty fun drug tbch but just like an all day drug

Ive tripped maybe 10 times but the most was only 360ug tho i think your right in that it could be too much - am probabky going to do it anyway tho any advice would be appreciated

Just remember you're on the drug. I've been up to 800 and I felt like things were starting to fall apart, but remembering its just the effects of the drugs really grounds me.

LSD IS A GOOD DRUG BUT IT LASTS TOO LONG

OP JUST MELLOW OUT AND BE CHILL ENJOY YOURSELF.

>take a 10 strip
>jump out a moving car

You better have something to help you down.

Anyone tried 4-HO-MET? How was it?

Smoke weed before it kicks in and every 1 hour or so while tripping. Also a bowl on the comedown. Indica of course, not sativa.

Just do mdma dude

Depends on the location but youll most likely be piss tested

>lsd
>nitrus
>addict

The only drug I've ever really loved was cocaine, recently kicked the shit. Wish I'd never started.

Holy shit I damn near want to try it.

you should freakout and start breaking shit

yo looking for a bit of help here, did lsd for the first time like 2-3 weeks ago, loved it, but i was really excited throughout the experience, just wondering if this is normal or did i just go a lil crazy cos it was my first time? did 100ug if that helps, also looking to do it again but with 150ug, is this too big a jump or should i just go with it? any help is appreciated thanks Sup Forumsros

150 ug is a good dosage, and I get fucking wired on acid

i’m on heroin right now... i started last year after my oxy plug ran dry. haven’t been able to kick the addiction since.

TL;DR : don’t try heroin.

Take a longer break before dropping again. Acid is very exciting your first time, especially if you are comfortable, don't worry about it. 150 wouldn't be too much to try. Again, I'd wait atleast a few months before dropping again tho

Triggered my schizophrenia from speed and dope my self so i know how you feel. Welcome to hell get used to it.

Thanks guys, just wondering though why i'd need to wait awhile, not doubting you just wondering. ty again

How would you guys explain the difference in high concerning shrooms/LSD? Have tried both but having trouble putting the difference into words, only thing I can say is the shroom high feels more "natural" in a way

Shrooms make me feel more controlled by my emotiona whereas acid makes me feel like im controlled by my thoughts

Interesting view on it!

Psychedlics fuck with your brain and your perception of the world. If you don't wait a long enough amount of time inbetween you might start to notice some differences in yourself and your mind. It takes time for your brain to settle back to normal. Its really hard to explain to someone who has only tried it once, but once you try it a few times you'll begin to notice. Its not like you'll go crazy and lose your mind if you trip too much too quickly, but you should really really play things safe, especially if you are unexperienced.

damn bro i hope you get the help you need. im 5 months clean from heroin. have you graduated to injecting it yet?

ah i see where you're coming from and i think i get what you mean, thanks for the advice man