Got this for vday, it's amazing, made this meme

Got this for vday, it's amazing, made this meme

Discuss below...

traditionally you start the discussion op

vibrations are enough for male orgasm which i've never experienced before.
7/8 would recommend

op here, anyone curious or have any questions?

Combined with an Aneros prostate massager, the orgasms are mind-blowing.

op here:
hilarious, i bought the wand for my gf and she just showed me the aneros prostate massager she got me

op here:
hilarious, i bought the wand for my gf and she just showed me the aneros prostate massager she got me, she asked if i wanted her to return it

DONT
RETURN
IT
They're awesome.

lol, okay. i won't return. any advice?

get this attachment

it's worth the $30 plus ship?!
i got the blue gspot attachment for the gf

Lots of lube, relax, practice practice practice.
With a wand, it'll make you cum hard, but with experience, you can just put it in and have a powerful prostate orgasm.

this thing kinda sucks.

just press it again your dick directly

I definitely think so. I bought it as a bundle with the wand and the speed control, so it was discounted.
I would say the speed control is absolutely worth the extra money.
almost a must if you don't have it.

what do you mean by practice?

I actually also ended up cutting down the size of this, so the length of the opening is only about as wide as the head of the wand.
made it much more enjoyable and I can play with the head more

I found it makes too much noise. it seems like it would be awesome. but i dont really like it

> opening is only about as wide as the head of the wand

i might try this.

Loves it. I don't know the last time she used something battery powered.

ya it's weird at first, but you get comfortable with it. fortunately i don't have to worry about the noise

My wife is taking the kids back to her hometown overseas for a couple of weeks this summer. Thinking about getting a toy or two to mix things up while she’s gone. Would something like this be better than a Fleshlight?

lol! i have the cheaper wall outlet version :)

im gonna try to use mine to cum while locked

op here:
i honestly would prefer this over a fleshlight, maybe my deathgrip didn't help. but stimulation with this was nice. i will say that your wife would most likely lovethis, so it would be a gift for both. i'd reccomend getting teh legit one off hitachi website

used a bunch of different ones, the china ripoffs are not worth it, not enough power, cumming is weird its like you cum but you dont feel like you came so you can go again soon unless its too raw, awesome for hands free
guy by the way

done this, it takes a while but is entirely possible

you mean the "Magic Wand" brand?