Not using an ak 47

>not using an ak 47

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hiQoq-wqZxg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's with the orange "I'm A Toy" cap at the end of the barrel? Don't you have a real gun?

Now only used by worthless nigger lovers..

This user has a point and it should be addressed.

Nice watermark too fag.

LOL, OP posted a picture of an Airsoft toy.

>fukkin' CYMA

Get the E&L, and get the ak74. Bakelite midcaps are a bitch to find in the 120 round range, but it's totally worth it. Better wood, better internals, real steel receiver instead of chinesium shell.

Next he'll be posting lawn darts and frisbees with petitions to get those banned because his little special snowflake children might get a bruise.

I was wondering if someone would up the 74. 47s are apparently a lot cheaper.

does bring up a good point, why do the mass shooters in the US only want to use AR, and AR style, rifles? Where's the AK love?

CYMA is a lot cheaper. When I got my E&L, the two styles were pretty much the same. Magazines are a little more difficult, though, if you want the 5.45 style bakelite mags. It goes by manufacturer more than style, but more people make the 47s.

Don't get me wrong I don't hate these guys. CYMAs can take a beating and they're great as a starter gun, but they're far from pretty. I still kind of want the spring 870 they came out with not long ago. I've had more fun with my shitty spring shotgun than anything else in my collection.

For the cost difference for those using the aks, does the price difference to those freaks really make it worthwhile to give them ak74s instead of ak47s? It's usually done by some political types and they don't care who lives and dies as long as in the end they loot, rape, and pillage. They're not going to pay extra for ak74s.

Isn't CYMA an airsoft gun?

You've clearly not played airsoft. The only one being pillaged is your mom. And about as political as I've ever seen it get is a bunch of rusfor guys squatting around an iphone playing remove kebab.

Yes. Didn't you see the OP? This is clearly an airsoft thread.

Fucking faggots.

>shows serials
Has /k/ taught you nothing?

Look closer, young padawan.

What is that switch on the gun?

Safety? It's just a guess.

It says: OP BF
Gay GAY!!!

y u do dis?

good ak's that are affordable are now harder to find in the US due to import bans but luckily I snagged a bulgy 74 before the election.

Wait a minute. Wait a minute...

HK barrel and Glock frame? What even is this pistol? And what the fuck sort of switch is that over the trigger? It's got the Glock safety trigger, what is that thing?

You forgot WASR master race AKs.

What's that supposed to mean, Trump is banning guns? You're full of shit.

want to know how I know you're nogunz?

Well, with his sanctions against Russia, Veprs and Wasrs are harder to get into the country, if you can at all. Also, 5.45x39 has become rarer. I don't know if the sanctions impact Saiga, though.

you mean the sanctions he is refusing to enforce even though he signed them into law?

yeah but even they are like close to $700 now for a basic bitch starter rifle.

they keep putting sanctions on Russia so that even veprs can't be imported anymore. Trump didn't ban anything, but he didn't undo the bans either. cheap 7n6 spam cans are gone forever.

>today was a good day

...the only suitable comeback

You two should get a room and whine about hillary your anointed one not winning.

He undo things enacted by Congress, it's not magic like that and there are other priorities.

>airsoft akm

Takedown tab is probably what you're talking about. It's a glock frame and an HK pistol slide.

It ain't mine.

*** can't undo things ***
It really isn't some magical wand. Congress is listed first in the Constitution, he has to go through them for real change and that takes some time and as I said, there are other priorities.

pubg 101

Oh, god no. If Hillary was in, the whole country would be as bad as Jersey or California by now. We got off easy as far as I'm concerned. It's bullshit politics, but it's only because of the country of origin, not because of the rifle itself. In a couple of years I expect the restrictions will be quietly dropped, and we're back to business as usual.

Hopefully that'll happen but then there are State laws as well. It's not as simple as the federal government dropping opressive laws. It's a federation of states, but then you know that, some readers here don't quite understand our system.

A lot of these foreingers think that everything in life is unicorns farting rainbows.

The Clash - Guns Of Brixton Video
youtube.com/watch?v=hiQoq-wqZxg