So why don't they just build Wakanda...

So why don't they just build Wakanda? Jay Z and Kanye and Puff Diddy and all those rich athletes and rappers and other black celebrities should be able to pool their resources and buy a country. Hell, Oprah could probably buy an African country all by herself. She could be the Queen, which would be even better than president. Shouldn't rich celebrities who made their money by exploiting the black community somehow or another be willing to give to the black community so they can have their own country, free from the oppression of privileged whites?
I think we need a petition to make celebrities pay for Wakanda.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>implying rich people give a shit about the poor

Jay Z is a smart guy and gives out free investment tips in his lyrics

You wanna know what's more important than throwin' away money at a strip club? Credit
You ever wonder why Jewish people own all the property in America? This how they did it
Financial freedom my only hope
Fuck livin' rich and dyin' broke
I bought some artwork for one million
Two years later, that shit worth two million
Few years later, that shit worth eight million
I can't wait to give this shit to my children
Y'all think it's bougie, I'm like, it's fine
But I'm tryin' to give you a million dollars worth of game for nine ninety-nine
I turned that two to a four, four to an eight
I turned my life into a nice first week release date, mm
Y'all out here still takin' advances, huh?
Me and my niggas takin' real chances, uh
Y'all on the 'gram holdin' money to your ear
There's a disconnect, we don't call that money over here, yeah

They did it before. Its called Liberia

Because Jay Z, Kanye and Oprah all know what would happen: niggers would move there and ruin it.

Jay-Z Puffy and Oprah are just Nigger rich. You have to be filthy fucking wealthy to buy and self fund you own country

Kanye probably actually believes vibranium exists and he somehow invented it.

>>dumbfuck OP

they'd have to invest a lot of money stealing the diamond, gold, uranium, and oil deposits back from the west. "why is africa such a shithole stupid nigers roflamol

King T'challa's netsworth is is 90.7 Trillion dollars.
Jay-z and Puffy have a networth of 810 and 820 million, Oprah has a little more scratch with 2.8 Billion.

How bout we just kill all the niggers and solve crime all together?

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE

kys

but he did

Why do /r/the_donald posters get so triggered? If anything you should love Jay Z since he's calling out (((them))) or whatever epic meme word you're using for jews this week.

Nigger music is for faggots

That's not financial advice.
That's just common sense

can we start a gofundme?

ALL THE NIGGERS OF Sup Forums!!!!!! START POOLING YOUR MONEY TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>it's not x it's x

>pool their resources and buy a country.
Remember all the billionaire libertarians want to buy a country and found a libertarian utopia and it never happens?

Niggers don't have what it takes to evolve

If you were one of them would YOU want to rule country populated solely by shiftless, ignorant, drug using, suicidally violent, illiterate NIGGERS?

Of course not.

Lebron James's Charity gives a shit ton to people living in and around Cleveland. I think that would be a good place to start. Get a bunch of other athletes and celebrities on board.

Cleveland today, Tomorrow Detroit

tfw niggers think the Black Panther is a movement, and the people who own Marvel also created Lazy town... honestly can’t get any more ironic.