>she's hot, and diapers are fun

FTFY

>diapers are gross
lolno

Have a few from the thread from earlier

Nobody says you or her gotta use them, brah

come on you fucks, pitch in
the earlier thread hit the image limit

Have mercy on me, a lurker. I really don't have much content stored, I usually rely on tumblrs and vk for anything

and mercy shall be bestowed

>lolno
only purpose is for and is full of shit and piss

yeah no thanks

She's cute.

It's a little more subtle than that. It's not so much the piss and shit that gets us off. A lot of it is reminiscent of the perfect bliss of our earlier years, and diapers don't highlight that but they do solidly relate to it. A diaper is almost like a symbol of innocence, something that helps us remember it. And combine that with sexuality, the beauty of being with a woman or man, depending on who you are, it kind of morphs into something that we can't let go of

I might be way too romantic about it but that's the best I can do to help others understand it

besides that, to me at least, it's the feeling that your hypothetical partner trusts you so completely that she would be willing to let you see her in her most vulnerable state, as if she were a baby, and she's be willing to embarrass herself if it made you happy.

That's also a good point and I agree with it. Here's to being trapped in something we should let go of but can't

Any good erotic story recommendations?

Any story is fine as long as diapers are involved.

I can't believe I'm getting ready to come looking at diaper play.

>one of us...
one of us...

If this is something you've never done before then I'm impressed at your sexual fluidity.

If this is not true then good prank, friend.

post girls being changed

I'm wearing those right now lol

I was wondering when this was coming back what took y'all

what kind are they? where can I get some?

i've been waiting since last night!

I always have mixed feelings about Adriana. She's a fantastic model and if she isn't actually a DL then I'd be surprised, she gets into it in every video. But sometimes she looks like a damn monkey. Just bad lighting sometimes, I guess, idk

Are you that girl from the last thread? Whose bf doesn't know?

The very same

Sweet. Keep that OC coming

Mydiaper nights.. they're my first AB diaper but I know there's better out there. I got them from Rearz because I live in Canada. BTW, I'm a straight twink who needs some validation from strangers online. Change or strange?

Dat ass

Do you poop your diapers?

Nope, major turn-off for me.

same, clean is best!