Give me your best gun control or anti-gun-control argument. I'm tired of hearing soundbites, I want your real thoughts

Give me your best gun control or anti-gun-control argument. I'm tired of hearing soundbites, I want your real thoughts.

Other urls found in this thread:

gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shooting
youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gun control is an effective means of stopping mass shootings, and therefore should be implemented.

Stopping mass shootings >>> dumb shit hamburgers care about

Murder is already illegal.

i like guns because most of them can fit up my ass

Gun control only keeps and honest person from getting their hands on guns

An****

The real question is ;;; How many school shootings would have been prevented, if guns weren't so easily obtainable?

Not "taking them away", just not so easy to get. Really, when it comes down to it, these are fucking KIDS shooting each other at school

I am not a peasant. I have the right to own land, vote, be secure in my home and possessions, speak my mind and follow my own conscience on religion, and to carry weapons and defend myself. If you can't do all of those things then you are second class citizen. The world may burn and run red with rivers of blood, but I would rather live a perilous yet noble life, than to live at the pleasure of another. No amount of school shootings, mass murders, suicides, accidents, or acts of terrorism will change my opinion on this.

so it had no real effect and gun deaths were already trending down before this law and simply continued at the same rate after?

Alright, here's the best I got for you. Most gun owners have guns to protect themselves. Actual hunters have declined over the last 20 years even as the population has increased. There was a time in America where hunting was a common way to add protein to your diet. This is where the legacy of gun ownership began. We haven't had to do that for the last 50 - 75 years. Now people are afraid - mostly men, but nonetheless. They are afraid someone will attack/hurt/rob/murder them and the prefer the safety of a gun in the house. Never mind the fact that violent crime has continued to decline since the '70's - politicians have been making voters afraid of crime since the dawn of time. Americans, who have less sense of place as do Europeans and Asians, listen to their politicians more because they have less history to draw upon for a comparative analysis. Hence, fearful men who are easily swayed by the words of others are absolutely addicted to the idea that a gun will make them safe.

>gun deaths were already trending down
*citation needed

>weren't so easily obtainable
none of these kids got their guns from a gun store it was their shitty parents or the same back alley illegal deals that would exist after any new laws

second amendment. It's my constitutional right to own guns

>*citation needed
I saw this really helpful chart on a site called Sup Forums

Until your kid dies at school because the autistic kid everybody fucks with flexes his second amendment rights

Wait.... I bet you're a kissless virgin anyway...carry on

Force is the ultimate (by which I mean final and most fundamental) guarantor of all rights. Without the capacity to exert at least some meaningful degree of force, you have no other rights - only allowances from your superiors which may be revoked at their will.

Sup Forums is not a valid source. Half of these fags think traps are hot

no

>We haven't had to do that for the last 50 - 75 years
maybe not in your golden palace city boy but real americans still hunt free range non gmo non hormone venison to feed our families

> There are psychos in every country.
> America is the only country that makes it very very easy to get automatic guns, no matter who you are.
> America has 5% of the worlds population
> America has 31% of the worlds mass shootings
> Psychos can't mass shoot people without guns
> Take away the fucking guns

Also for all you morons saying it's in the second amendment, it's calling a fucking amendment for a reason. You can change them, just like you did with slavery and prohibition.

TLDR; Get rid of the guns you fucking morons

Gun control will not REALLY make a difference.
>If there is a will, there's a way.
If people want to do mass shootings, they will try. It might take them 10 years, but they will. Just make sure that adults treat their guns like they would a lottery ticket of a jackpot of $$$

Storebought meat tastes like shit is the only valid answer
Anything else is your problem, and not anyone else's, and that includes but is not limited to someone telling me something retarded that is completely unrelated

Hunting rifle at school vs ar-15 , which is going to get the higher score?

well it was actually sourced from gunpolicy.org and published by tech insider but I saw it on that site

What sanctuary city bubble do you live in?

not because you have too hillbilly boy. you can use your ebt card to buy them pork bellies you love so much.

Anti gun control is a silly position, so silly that we have gun control in every state. Not every state or even city has the same gun related issues so they deserve the opportunity to control them in their own ways. Sometimes stricter gun control laws make sense. This isn't a black and white issue despite what many would suggest.

Thats why the UK and Australia and Spain have had so many mass shootings since they banned guns right?

Oh wait. They've had none.

>kid everybody fucks
found your real problem right here

I’ll keep my .357 close by my bed to keep my wife and I safe at night. The sound of a revolver hammer being cocked back is a sobering sound for someone that isn’t behind the gun. As a responsible gun owner and a constitutionalist, I do believe that mental health evaluations do need to play a major part in gun ownership.

this

If any of those kids had to wait 10 years, it wouldn't even happen. Fucking logic

Where have you been getting your information?

underrated post

I'm pretty sure like 80% people can't respond to this because it's outside their normal scope of reasoning, which is to say it's trying to seem intelligent, which means...

>easy to get automatic guns

Stopped reading right there.

Now that's probably a credible source

Anyone should be able to have one just think 10 times before you go doing anything crazy

>automatic guns
immediately stopped reading

you mean semi auto numbnuts

We need guns to poach arabica

Go to hell

It isn't 100% effective the Aussies have had 13 mass shootings (defined as a single incident with 4 or more casualties) since they instituted their ban. Here in Burgerstan we've more than tripled that this year (30 so far) and it is only February.

Sure thing Mr First Class citizen, now go back to your 9-5 to pay off your debts and keep funding the Government but pretending you're not just a cog in the wheel.

The only difference between you and those "second class citizens" is they don't have to worry about getting shot.

Calling someone a hillbilly when you don't know the difference between to, too, and two

And how many would there be if it was easier to get guns?
The easier it is to arm yourself, the easier it is for a psycho to arm themselves. It's just common sense.

Because people try to rob you all the time, right?

>Psychos can't mass shoot people without guns

This is not a gun issue, a gun is just a tool. It is a mental illness issue. If people want to kill they will find the means to do it. 9-11 they used box cutters and jets, Jim Jones killed over 900 people with a poison drink.

Ok maybe not guns but they will use something else. Sure the EU has guns banned and everything, but they have van attacks to substitute for this.

This is the United States. Stop bringing other countries into this. Figure out your own problems and stop looking elsewhere.

Giving up weapons and letting the government protect you worked out well for the Native Americans.

I mean you proved them right. They couldn't shoot anyone so they had to run them over.

Now tell me, how can you run over kids in a school? You can't. But you can shoot them.

I agree that the Aussie ban has been huge, but the no mass shootings since 1996 is a meme. I am for truth in our arguments even if the NRA brainwashed jackholes scream fake news.

From the shit you type.

Niggers

There's a reason your country has more gun crimes that the whole of Europe.

Maybe you should take note of these other countries who aren't having gun issues. Pick literally any country you want because the US is the worst there is.

Canada, Switzerland, and New Zealand have guns and have mental illnesses. Get back to me when you're done counting all their mass shootings.

Jim Jones led a cult. 9/11 was Saudi Arabia.

I'm sure that Florida kid would have just learned how to fly a plane into the school if he didn't have that ar15

> this is the united states
> the internet

Where in the fuck are you getting 30 shootings from?

If the second amendment is meant to allow people to rebel, then why is it impossible to actually stage that rebellion without violating the constitutional rights of other Americans?

If it isn't, then whats the point of it in the first place?

Because if God created man, and man created the AR-15, then man should have an AR-15. The same rule applies to mah beer, my woman, and my homosexual urges and desires

So that kid would've driven a van into the school and killed 18 kids would he?

>implying an ar-15 isnt an excelent hunting rifle
>implying shooting a 30-06 down a hall full of people wont do more damage than a .223 "military style" rifle
Educate yourself and please don't refer to these victims as a "score." You are part of the problem.

Retard logic. Disregard

Because there is no such thing as gun control. You need people with guns (the government and its agents) to take peoples' guns. So "gun control" is a lie. The term is gun centralization.
And if you think the state and its goons having a monopoly over firearms is the key to a peaceful society, I implore you to open a history book.

It’s almost like there wasn’t already a trending decline pre ban.......

Oh little forgotten, well left out, fact about the Australian “confiscation”. Only 1/3rd of the guns were turned in. 2/3rds are still out there.

Crykie!

That’s not the point. Better to be prepared than unprepared. So what if I keep a revolver in my drawer as a means of protecting myself from a burglary? I’m not waving my gun around like a drunken roughneck. I’m keeping it as a last resort for the safety and protection of my family. I’m not modding our a high capacity AR15, I’m keeping a firearm close by in case of a terrible situation that I don’t like to imagine.

Lol that’s some made up bullshit, quote sources

We’ve had exactly 0

It must really hurt your butt to hear that that’s possible

Are we talking about US gun control?
So shut the fuck up and make an argument that has to do with gun control in the US.

Where is your logic buddy?

I'd like guns so fuck you

gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shooting

Arguments at this point against reasonable gun control, not a ban, are not founded in reality. They can twist things this way and that, but the reality is that every other country in the world has implemented gun control laws and these mass shootings were at least greatly reduced if not stopped all together.

They have never fired a gun user. They don't know any better

so you admit to being an inner city elitist that would survive without some else to do your dirty work? also I encourage hunting as a means to produce cheap food to feed a family and your response is why not just leach off the system? poor argument at best.

and pork belly... just smh. I said healthy lean deer but then again you have no idea where any of your meat, or food in general, comes from do you?

Guns need to be banned. The end

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE

I can't even say stupid things

they're the same thing, basically.
The AR looks scarier and can be fired from the hip easier and less accurately.

But we better ban the bayonet holder because that makes it an assault weapon, and there's so many people getting stabbed to death with ARs.

The US created the internet, and Sup Forums is a US based site. If you don't like it you can go start a chan.co.uk or something.

>They've had none

>GUNS NEED TO BE BANNED
>by who?
>BY PEOPLE WITH GUNS
Retard

Lol site only has stats for Burgerland

a hunting rifle and an ar-15 are basically the same.
there are hunting rifles in semi automatic, with higher calibers and some hunting rifles have a knife sheath for quick access.
so ask yourself this, does black plastic and infamous press make it an assault rifle?

Everyone is, by comparing you to countries with less gun crime.

Must hurt your fragile mind to know how pathetic your country is when every other country in the world has less shootings than you.

Where does it say ARs were used?

>mental health evaluations
or just like health evaluations in general would be nice. again not to buy a gun just in general.

And the first computer was created by a British man. How far you wanna go back to justify your dumb point?

What's your argument? I'm not doing your homework for you.

In my experience most of the gun nuts, not hunters or sportsmen, but gun nuts, are basically man children that want to play Army. That's what it boils down to.

Why don't you keep a collection of high capacity semi auto rifles just in case? One for each member of the family. You should probably get some gas grenades and body armor to go with it. Better to be prepared than unprepared, right?

there are reasonable people who would use opiates properly if they weren't scheduled. Does that mean it wouldn't do more harm to un-schedule them?

So you want us to give up guns, and rely on the same FBI who ignored this kid to protect us?
How much crack do you smoke?

I think we should incorporate gun training in schools around 1st or 2nd grade.
Also machine guns for everyone.

>Give me your best gun control or anti-gun-control argument.

Write your own goddamn essay.

Because I'm going to buy a single action revolver next week, and if you try and get in my way I will put you in the ground with my 9mm

Here's an interesting pic that shows aus vs the us. They both went down a lot, even though one banned guns and the other didnt. Its almost like the banning did nothing that wouldnt have happened already.

Also keep in mind aus has 1/10 of our population and WAY less "diversity"

Niggers will still exist if you take guns from the law abiding