Your tears say more than real evidence ever could!

>Your tears say more than real evidence ever could!

Kind of scary how the Simpsons predicted the Clinton campaign over 20 years ago...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ervjj_qRXXQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

are you an idiot?

Simpsons predicted a Trump presidency that destroys the economy, talk about prophetic.

It's funny because rapes usually have no witnesses other than the victim and are generally difficult to find evidence for.

>zombie simpsons

no wonder it's so wide of the mark

>tfw The Simpsons used to be a show that reaffirmed Christian morals and the traditional family

Is it any coincidence that its decline saw it become more partisan and left wing?

I mean, it's kind of the same story arc as the Wakowski brothers. Made The Matrix, then went full JUST tier and produced nothing but pure garbage

Even funnier that someone can cry rape and the guy has his life destroyed because some bitch had regrets.

haha

>tfw The Simpsons used to be a show that reaffirmed Christian morals and the traditional family

You must be a truly special kind of retard

You must be a truly special kind of faggot.

this is one of the stupidest posts i've ever read on Sup Forums

why is jack black so skinny?

In literally every 'edgy' episode where Bart/Homer did something questionable, by the end of the episode christian morals had been reaffirmed

>illegal cable
>thanksgiving episode
>Abe donating Bee's inheritance to old people charity
>Bart studying to pass the fourth grade exam

etc.

You're literally too dumb to even realize this?

(You)

You are a dumb cunt.

Not an argument

hi!

>predicted

Boy, this word just gets thrown around.

What's scarier is that the very same picture predicted your post...

They didn't predict it, it's just that liberals have been doing feelings vs facts since 40+ years ago in Amurrica

ad homs are usually the last resort of someone with no other shit to fling

fuck off 14 year old scum

>>tfw The Simpsons used to be a show that reaffirmed Christian morals and the traditional family
youtube.com/watch?v=Ervjj_qRXXQ

off yourself

The Bush family literally had never seen the Simpsons, it's not really an argument against my point...

Are you saying they still don't do that?

>r/ the donald memes
Neck yourself.

>clitary supporting britfart

wonder where this mongoloid's life went to shit

Your point is of no value because almost every show can be argued to reaffirm "Christian morals", even South Park.

Can zombie simpsons do this?

The last moral tale I remember the simpsons making was to learn to accept gay marriage for poz faggots. Remember when they made the episode where Homer is scared Bart will turn out gay, why didn't they argue for it then?

insults are not ad hom, lern 2 fallacy

That very episode you mention was about homer overcoming his prejudices and accepting that the gay dude's proximity to his family wasnt going to influence them in a negative way and that even if it did its ok2bgaybby. The show has always had an element of progressivism, its just that progressives have really "progressed" since the 90's

This is also why Married with Children was so good. While the family was deeply dysfunctional, they always sided with family in the end.

I would say that the good Simpsons reinforced family above all with mild Christian morality being the standard cultural yardstick at the time.

who's Otm Shank?

That was a decent joke for a zombie simpson episode.

this is one of the stupidest posts i've ever read on Sup Forums

Yes, they are you moron. God, this board is more retarded than Sup Forums.

yeah because women frequently cry rape just for shits and giggles

That graphic alone is made to offend the eye to side with the old. The old flows for the eye, clear lines, nothing cluttering the picture.

The opposite side is cluttered with words, the pictures are out of scale with each other scattered about on the side.

Its designed to make you hate it.