Ok, let's be real

Ok, let's be real...

How does an average looking guy in his 30s who hasn't dated in 15 years meet decent mid 20s women who are interested in starting a family?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you balding yet?

Just download tinder you asshole

You just talk to any woman in her mid 20s. They're literally all interested in starting a family. That's wjhat they do.

Tinder is too shallow and judgemental. If I am merely a swipe, it's not going to work out long term

Starting, but at least I'm not fat. I'm pretty athletic, but not really a sports guy.

get off of this website, for starters

Go to church.

order a wimmen from the internet

russian women are desperate for cock because of the rampant whisky dick over there

if you can get it up, you're in

Try it.

Truthfully, church is one way to go. Also, the grocery store and any event like the fair or a rodeo. Decent stuff for decent women. Tinder and Craigslist, not wife material.

Im not a scared motherfucker

I would say late 20s early 30s is pretty common but don’t know how people do at 17- early 20s. Fuck that

Church nigga, church.

I just don’t believe when they say it’s planned. I’m sorry. People wait till then so it’s planned out and financially secure to do it.

Head to SE Asia

$

two methods:

method A:
1. be attractive
2. don't be unattractive

Method B:
1. have good game - be good at starting a conversation, don't be creepy (see method A), and know how to carry a conversation

Basically it's not easy - you kinda have to be born with either A or B or both, but if you were not gifted with A or B you have to work at both (for A at the very least get style - nice closes, shoes, groom yourself, etc. For B you gotta practice, observe people who have the gift and try to mimic).

You gotta put the effort in, and you gotta accept there is gonna be massive failures along the way.

Why haven’t you dated for so long? Are you fit? Are you financially secure? Do you have a network of friends? Do you have hobbies that are respected by average working adults?

Tinder is meant for short term relationships. I had enough of those when I was younger. Never dated, just a lot of hookups and friends with benefits.

I've had a stable relationship for quite a while now but starting a family with a post menopausal woman on the edge of retirement isn't going to happen. In fact, she supports me in finding the life I've wanted but couldn't have. Now I am coming to a point where as much as I value the woman I am with I value my own life story enough to go back to the friendship that brought us together and persu another woman to spend my life with. I know this seems impossible, I've had plenty of discussions about having an ex as a friend and its impact on a relationship. Any woman with maturity can understand this situation and not be bothered by it. I don't want some jealous bitch causing drama every day and in essence it is a filter for the women I don't want around.

I want someone with a good heart, with good ethics, but also an open mind and the ability to discern reality from fantasy. I want a woman who is a team member in the family and not just a director or a follower. I want a woman who can talk honestly and openly about feelings and ideas without snap judgements or criticizing biases.

I also want a woman who cares about her body and her mind. It IS what's on the inside that counts, and I prefer quality over quantity.

Kill itself

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE

Do you have an excuse for everything? You're not going to meet anyone until you put in some leg work.

Sounds like a man your after

It really is not.

its like any other dating site, for some fucking reason you can suddenly like a person and that person can like you as if you met them at a bar. there is no fucking difference.

Why would you ever want to start a family? Seriously, kids are dumb, loud, expensive and dirty.

Met my wife on match dot com. Been married for almost 6 years now.

Married live > Single life.

We were both older. I was 37 and she was 40 when we got married. No kids and no plans on having kids. Would definitely marry her all over again. We were both old enough and have been through enough bad relationships that we both knew what we wanted and both wanted something long term.

Tinder only came around after we were engaged, and it seems to be just a hook up site from what I have heard. I don't think you are going to find anyone serious there.

Meeting them is the easy part, getting them to stick around is a whole other animal. First, you need to be financially stable, a chick isnt gonna stick around if you dont have money. Second, dont be fat or ugly. If you wanna get some attractive ladies, lose weight, dress nice, wash your ass, and shave off that neckbeard. Chubby chicks are easy as shit to get with, and are more adventurous in bed than their more attractive counterparts, because they work harder to please their man. Chubby/fat girls give the greatest head bar none so don't turn your nose up to the chubbers, because that might be your only option

Because when I'm 70 and dying from lung cancer I want to look back on life and know that I raised a person who can be better for this world, who will remember me not as a brother or an uncle, but as a father and a dad. I want to know I have meaning and reason in being. I want to take my life of knowledge and pass it on. I want to see a happy woman live a wonderful life along side me and be a proud mother.

Why else have kids?

Sounds like you just need a hobby. Or something actually beneficial to leave the world.

Man thats a fantasy these days. Nowadays more and more people are getting divorced, you dont want to go through that. You dont want to lose half your shit, lose the house, and have your paycheck garnished for 18 years. You dont want your ex wife brainwashing your kids into believing youre a deadbeat piece of shit while she takes that child support check and blows it on shoes and designer purses or spends it on tyrone... Its a nice dream, to have someone who loves you, who is loyal, faithful, and sticks it out with you for 60+ years like your grandparents, but that shit just dont happen anymore.

at least you're not? stop trying to sound like you're top shit ahaha im more interested in guys that are chubby because generally they're less shalliw arse hats