What can I do to look better?

What can I do to look better?

shave your hair off

Wax your ass

Lose the earings, lose the silly haircut, lose the woman's coat, wear a white shirt and a tie.

I ehm....

I don't think I will look good bald.

try just a little harder, you're so close

What about my face though?

Close to?

Grow a beard. You can go Enrique...he's still fucking Anna Kournikova and sniffing her panties is likely better than anything you will ever do in life.

Thanks bro, converting back to being a normie has been hard but I'll get through.

lift weights, bro. You look weak in this pic.

What aftershave are you wearing?

Get a good suit, get a peacoat, and get some oxfords. You're on Sup Forums not /r9k/ you have hope yet, user. Just stop wearing women's clothing.

Nivea men aftershave balm bro.

got a different photo? you look good here, clean, well dressed. i dont think fashion advice from Sup Forums is a good idea

I don't really like muscles, they won't good look on skinny jeans.

These guys here will give you the real deal, that's why I prefer to ask here.

smooth a f, why are all these neckbeards telling you how to look better?

Honestly chicks probably dig you but you're making them nervous. The secret to girls is they don't want to let you know that they like you, they want to see if you like them first. If it's a big deal then just honestly shoot your shot and you'll hit, start low if u need to.

user wants another photo, alright. So he can jerk it like he's under the Queensboro bridge.

thats pretty much the biggest problem, skinny jeans look horrible most of the time
i dont like your haircut but i think its fine if you feel good with it, same for the earrings

fade your sides and maybe grow a stuble

sage advice from this guy.

dont look like the guy in OP's photo for one

no they won't. they're disgusting neckbeards with no sense of fashion or beauty. worst place to ask, look around in the city at people whose look you like and replicate.

This is the fucking stupidest advice. What type or girl/guy you trying to attract?

>dont look like the guy in OP's photo for one

That's.....Alright.

This guy gives Adam Eget a run for his money for most punks jerked off for $5 apiece.

My guess - one without hepatitis or an opium habit.

Thank you sir (fedora tip)

These are Chelsea Boots that I'm wearing btw.

You have a soft feminine face.

You look like you would make a nice trap if you wore a wig and makeup.

I recommend that. You don't really look like a man and you don't look like a girl.

You aren't ugly, you just aren't very masculine/handsome if that is what you are going for.

Study the human genome. then study genetic restructuring within live human beings.

Then make yourself 6'2 with thick hair, attractive face, and huge dong.

Honesty is appreciated.

Looking alright in my books

I dig your style but I also think you would look better without so much black

I had a white plain t underneath that.

You look like a dude I know too ha

Yeah lol? Mind sharing a pic of him?

And your deodorant?

Wtf Andaç is that you?

if you buzz your whole head the same way your sides are that would look really clean

stop with the faggot hair. Get something normal.

get some colored clothing. You're not the first 19 year old to think "black reflects the nothingness I feel inside!" You're not even the millionth teenager to think that shit. Colors aren't so fucking bad.

Honestly that's about it- and if your only issue is clothing and hairstyle, I'd call it a god damned blessing.

I don't know what your face looks like but from here it doesn't look too bad. Just get some clothes that tell people you have some certainty in your life and you'll be fine.

Nivea men invisible Black and White 48 Hours Deodorant....

Nivea men invisible Black and White 48 Hours Deodorant....

Nah bro.

your initials NK?

Shorter haircut, lose the trenchcoat, and lose the boots. Like three inches absolute max on top.

Sorry but you look like a self involved man child. everything about your appearance screams "look at me, reeeeeeeeee". I bet you're the kind of dude that simply can't pass a mirror without checking your look.

b white

Where is the fedora?

Offer them that durrty crack rock yo

not try so hard

No fedoras here my friend.

Nigger look like you just stepped out the fucking Breakfast Club.

But I like it, I'd just go with a more plain haircut. If you wear it with confidence it look good.

Take off the clothes.

Shave rest of head. Take off clown shoes that are three sizes too big. Take off anime character jacket. Wear shirt that’s a different color than pants. Done.

You could just spray your tube socks with flex-seal. Looks the same, costs 12 bucks.

Well for starters take a picture that shows your face so people can give you constructive criticisms

Skip the peacoat. It's not fashionable anymore.
Get a single button overcoat london fog, no belt. Dark grey

>look better
>be short

pick one. If you're short, there's NOTHING other than fame/money that can make you sexually attractive to the female gender.

If you're not short, it's simple, faggot:
>get in shape
>keep yourself clean
>keep yourself groomed
>fix your teeth (braces if they're crooked, white strips if they're yellow)
>get a stylish haircut + beardcut
>get a stylish (or just better fitted) wardrobe
>fix your posture

Done.

Bad bad bad advice
This user is spiteful, wants you to be stuck here

You're a pretty handsome dude and I like your haircut, I just think you have way too much black on, it's a bit of a dark look is all. I would give you a big-ol peck on the cheek!

I'm 5'10.

Thanks man.

This user is 22 and thinks he understands the world now.
DO NOT follow this losers advice.
Hair is fine, dark colors give off a profesional look. Get colors for a casual look AFTER you know the girl first.
Your hair is trendy, that's why he hates it.

you look like you start up conversations with women by telling them they look pretty

If you do get a nice overcoat like user says.
DO NOT wear it like your wearing your current coat.
Do not wear it with a t-shirt.
Button up only, actually don't wear your current coat with just a t-shirt.
Get some nice casual sweaters for the cold months. Don't bother with jackets at all through the warmer months.
Unless it's raining. And then... Again... No tshirts

You should smoke a big MacArthur pipe

It's a black sweater I'm wearing.

Is that supposed to be a good thing...?

You look ok I just cant stand the fucking haircut. Makes me want to smack you right in the head.

If you want to look nice without looking like too much of a try hard every man looks good in light to dark grey slacks, or dark blue slacks, a white dress shirt, and cordovan loafers and belt. You can throw any kind of coat or jacket over that. Just dont ever wear a white shirt with khakis.

Kys. Record and share

Use the stairs whilst checking your watch (not a flat escalator thing) ((are u in the airport?)

and dont go with the super slim european cut bullshit. I doesn't look good and will go out of style eventually.

lowkey toni mahfud

Get a better camera

Grow a beard and lose some body fat/gain muscle.

confidence makes people look better. just tell your self how you want to be.