zillow.com/homedetails/349-Stillhouse-Creek-Dr-Ellijay-GA-30540/105260878_zpid/
australianrural.com.au/farms-for-sale-new-south-wales
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_gun_cultures#Russia
youtube.com/watch?v=AtT3c8kSQhg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Forgot link:
rt.com/business/341892-far-east-land-infrastructure/

that is bueatiful.
all it needs is an aryian girl with no top in it.

im so incredibly tempted by this.

uhuh yeah, so are you gonna go?

im going for sure

good luck struggling against the climate and the lack of infrastructure

wiataminute, waitaminute....
free land you say...
under glorious putin?
anyone for a Sup Forumsony?!

No!! The news said Putin is Hitler ! A new holocaust!

t. Cuck

REEEEEE

NO KIKES ALLOWED

I'm using the Pasta Sauce Test. If i ever go to the supermarket and there are less than 50 varieties, it's time to think about getting out.

where do i apply?

RTFA, he is specifically promising at least minimal infrastructure.

If I was younger I'd do it.

after 5 years though you have to rent give away sell or buy the land.

>keep that in mind.

poopin suggests moving with groups of tens

would you like to join mine and be my friend?

if by 'there is infrastructure at least 500 miles away' then you are correct. the idea afaik is to invite people to build infrastructure

You have to attain citizenship to gain complete ownership, yes.

of course i would like to be your friend, user :)

I would love to but I would die under 10C

>all those parasitic shitskins and muslims in the comments salivating at the word "free"

yeah, on second though, no thanks...

>“We should work with regional authorities, so that land plots are allocated in areas with at least minimal infrastructure,” Putin said on Wednesday while meeting with Russia's Far East Development Minister Alexander Galushka.

I have only a CS degree and no wife

i'd be useless

If Australia wasn't redeemable I would consider it as 500kms to anything is normal in the bush. Unfortuantely I do not have the capitol to start anything that would be sustainable in such a remote place like farming etc.

shill gtfo

VLADIMIR PUTIN IS A COCK SUCKING ANAL DICKING BUNGHOLE LICKING VAGINA
L.
A
D.
I.
M
I.
R.
P
U.
T
I.
N
I.
S.
A
C
O.
C
K
S
U
C
K.
I
N
G.
A
N
A
L.
D
I.
C
K.
I.
N
G.

B
U.
N
G.
H
O
L
E.
L
I.
C
K.
I.
N
G.
V
A.
G
I.
N
A.

what does that mean though? that a government office is accessible in some way?

you can email jewsdid1776 at gmail, i'm trying to get a kik group together in order to get to know each other

is land expensive in australia?
like away from cities?

Sakhalin Island seems pretty comfy and is close enough to japan to excite the weeaboos.

I think it means they will at least make sure you're connected to the grid.

>Foreigners are also allowed to use the land, and the registration of full property rights is only possible after the naturalization of potential owners.
be russian, get free, usable land.
where is the downside?
do we use it ourselfs or get the lolbratraians to
BUILD ROADS

>jewsdid1776
i hope you arent trolling, i sent you a message

from a land perspective it is incredibly ideal

(x) doubt

It would still be worth building something. how much could simple material and tools cost between 20 people?
I could get $20k by next week and im broke.

I am seriously considering this if we could get an internet connection.

shoot me an email

i hate namefags but im not picky at this stage desu senpai

Satellite. Lag is an issue, but it's usable.

i sent you a message

I'm too old for this shit. But I remember back in the 70s being told that all the land on planet Earth was settled. Interesting to learn that it was all lies and there is still a frontier.

that's correct, you did

Im only using a name to spread the meme.
memetic warefare is now and we need to be at the forefront.

Ill send you something in a minute. but we should get a group if we want to get serious. even a general would work.

Im a linux admin, as long as there is a connection I can still pull a US cashed paycheck. I built houses in my teens with the family on their dream of retirement for my parents so I know what is needed to live in this enviroment
here is the last one we put together:
zillow.com/homedetails/349-Stillhouse-Creek-Dr-Ellijay-GA-30540/105260878_zpid/

im used to living in nothing

Did you really just took the time to do that?, woah, 'Merica

Linux admin myself. Building infra is what we do.

In the cities its the worst in the world but anything outside the metropolitan zones and its fairly cheap. But the bush life can be harsh, and you can have freak weather droughts that decimate your livelihood. Anything in the "Riverina in the south of NSW, northern Victoria is ideal farm/steading land. Also WA has some nice farming territory while dodging the floods and monsoon season the north cops.

australianrural.com.au/farms-for-sale-new-south-wales

Some of those farms are cheaper than the old shitholes I see selling for $1 million plus around the corner from me. (Sydney)

you guys wont like my proprietary gmail and kik contacts then do you

those prices are like five times comparable lands in US

Game Developer here, Infrastructure is the easy part, Having people believe you is the tough part.

they don't serve any purpose besides making you money.

you are good people?
going to join us?

to each their own. I just like the platform
im not a Sup Forums freetard at heart but I like knowing what my system is doing.

answer me back

Not a Stallman fag. I actually miss the good ol' days of SunOS.

I'm a GC and we can make this shit work. We need to convince Putin that we all need 10+ acres instead of 2.5 though.

What's the gun laws in Russia look like? Are they cool with hunting for food/sport?

sent

What would be the best plan for our clay? would Putin allow me to bring my Nugant?

The increased price is because we live free of niggers and spics.

Like I said, too old for pioneering and my parents are ancient as hell and someone needs to take care of them. Wish I were 30 years younger.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_gun_cultures#Russia

its 2.5 per head. if you can get some russian nationals on board they have the ability to buy more. for maneuvers like that though youd need a whole lot of trust and legal expertise

>

is this that hilarious aussie bants ive been hearing about? because from where i'm standing it just sounds like a lie. ive seen the abbo vids

Sounds like hunting is a thing there, but are they going to allow me to have my glorious ar with detachable baby seeking high capacity clip magazines? Can I put a can on it so I can make 5 mile shots with no sound with exploding minority dna encoded tracking rounds?

im not black, you are problably a neo nazi, i dont want to be your friend anymore

how old are you?

you kill yourself, pigskin

Then you're relying on slavs to buy up all the shit around you and not try and rape you when you work on expanding your homestead to a size that would allow you to be self sufficient.

Are you going to be that guy playing shitty music until all hours of the morning with the windows open having a big fuck off bbq with your entire family (50+)

i'm hispanic

but since youre such a delicate pussy i dont think you'd be a valuable member. youre still welcome to be my friend though

no
im the loner that doesnt like loud music and like quiet places, i dont like talk too much with other people

no reason not to do some central planning.
I know I can pull together enough ruble to get a well and some basics for living but the first year would suck.
the pay off though, would be basicly your own country. I could pull about 25 to 30 k US but I would be tapped out after that and this can not be a one man enterprise.
Basic needs could be met in about 3 months and after that it would all depend on planning. given that It would be close to the Taiga, wood should not be a problem.
assuming that guns could be shipped we could hunt and then farm. after that we have the knowladge to build what we would need and the policy would be in our hands so the sky is the limit.
also, you dont work you face the wilderness.

>What's the gun laws in Russia look like? Are they cool with hunting for food/sport?
Guns only for hunting or sport (you can not keep sport ones in your home, only on sportclub's safe).

>Then you're relying on slavs to buy up all the shit around you and not try and rape you when you work on expanding your homestead to a size that would allow you to be self sufficient.
i personally dont want to spread my trust thin like that but you wanted more land and there's a potential path.

everything is hypothetical at this point anyways. options wont be open to foreigners until they feel that all the russians that want to opt in have opted in which probably will be years worth of time. i plan to make use of those years and get to know people who might want to make the leap with me

I couldnt get to your email
I made backto1488 @ gmail
hit me up kohai

oh so you are a beaner?

hgagagagag
maricon

i sent you a message

>Guns only for hunting or sport (you can not keep sport ones in your home, only on sportclub's safe).

What do they do about pistols? Do the gun laws there seem like a thing that could start to open up more?

there is no out, the only place without state oppression is Somalia at this moment, everywhere elso you have to shell out shekels to state monopolies and get taxed to death

i guess so :^)

mexican?

what's the motivation for russians to populate places like primorskiy krai, other than being told to by the military? doesnt the government have very little influence there seeing as there is very little to influence in the first place?

yes, my fellow white friend :^)

got it.

Any experiacne in building/planing?

>What do they do about pistols?
These are sport ones, m8. Why are you so bloodthirsty? You will have a weapon for hunting, why do you need something else?

>roads like pic related
>corruption
>muslims
>chinks
>tracksuit wearing gentlemen asking what time it is

no thanks

>(2.5 acres)
It is a joke. US Homestead act provided 160-640 acres. Feel the difference.

burgers and guns, ivan
burgers and guns

For fucks sake, even Lithuania refrained from shitposting ITT. Can you PLEASE let american beta males voluntarily deport to GULAG fucking once!?

Old World thinking. The whole point of America is we built this shit from wilderness and slaughtered the natives and anything else that got in our way.

i want to learn and i like to work
there is a machine to make blocks using only 8% of cement

Hobby and fear of hypothetically living in a place where I really know nothing of the culture.

I can't ever see myself leaving the US but if I did something like this would be ideal. If I did go it would be difficult giving up a major hobby and something like a security blanket.

The last thing I want to do is shoot someone.

>Russians and naturalized citizens for free

Good luck with that, I wish this country would do another homesteading act

Post the kik group hashtag.

> can't bring my funs

Fuck off

see the difference; what do you imagine the natural land of oklahoma looked like? and i dont mean the land around one of the few seasonal creeks that exist there.

ranching was popular in the west because you can move cattle after they obliterate a region. corporate farms are popular there now because they can afford to saturate the land with fertilizer and buy up what's left of the water table

Country NSW outside the desert shit hole areas is almost entirely white. All the good land was seized decades ago and the abos "sacred" land is almost entirely uninhabitable desert now. We cucked them so hard they think the Simpson desert is sacred but the lush green territories are useless.

#1 to deter the Chinese expansion

#2 its infrastructure in the far east is a far cry from what we're used to in the civilized world, amenities are questionable, healthcare too

#3 nobody wants to live there, I consider Novosibirsk as the easternmost civilized part of Russia, anything beyond that is shit except maybe for Sukhoi town on Amur

It doesn't matter what the roads look like, if I lived in Russia I could buy one of these.

youtube.com/watch?v=AtT3c8kSQhg

>Sup Forums unironically wants to move right next to the Jewish oblast
>Sup Forums wants to live right next to the Jews

>What's the gun laws in Russia look like?
Long guns are yes, with limitations and permit from police. Pistols are no. For citizens, foreigners can't own guns.

This pretty much. If Putin is trying to spur economic development in the east he's going to have to offer up a bigger chunk. Something you can actually start a ranch or a farm on, not just a glorified subdivision out in BFE.

this is true, sodd brick was on top of my mind as cheap temp material for shelter. water would be an issue as far as I know with out doing the research unless creeks or a choice of land is available. other than that, it can be made or grown

>what's the motivation for russians to populate places like primorskiy krai, other than being told to by the military?
Dunno, actually. I was born and live here, so it's not a thing for me. Free land, perhaps? Wild nature? Maritime climate or a desire to change the environment?

What about Vladivostok?

iirc it's just shotguns too; no rifling or repeating arms

basically confirming what i already assumed

would you want to be my friend

so do you have money?
how old are you?

Maybe this is Russia reaching out to pol hoping it takes care of their problem for them.

nobody want to be your friend,

couldn't tell you, never been there

at least nippon and best korea are nearby

It's for Russain citizens only, he's an actual nationalist leader and wants his people to own his land. More countries should take note

russia is so big, its the perfect if shit hit the fan in the west

many places to hide