How to get rich?

How to get rich?

successful stories thread!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Literally do anything except go on the computer

Get a job

Yeah, job is good but is there any money genius with some tips for Sup Forumstards?

play the lottery

>Tell white trash in USA that you will make their country great again
>Make deal with Russia to lift sanctions, never criticize them
>Get money from Russia
>Become rich because you weren't before

Yeah but smth which we all can do, as we all know only 1% is illuminati, Sup Forums is rest 99%... I think...

Be a rapper like me

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE

Go on idiots, brainstorm about smth which is accessible without high degree skills and all what it take it to take ass away from computer

No, thanks.

Looks like we won't make dolla today

be rich to begin with so you can invest your money in something

Define rich.

He was already rich and succesful.
Far more successful then you willever be in your entire life by leaps and bounds.
And that was before he was your president.
And now.
Now he is making america great agian
And theres nothing you can do about it except cry

strategy 1 - need to be smart and inventive
> analyze market
> find unmet need
> invent solution for it
> make company
> bullshit a lot about it
> make dollah

Strategy 2: be immoral muddafucka
> finance world
> no moral values
> invest in companies that destroy market "pump and dump" style
> (see Valeant for example of company that destroyed the US Pharma Industry with this strategy)
> invest in energy startups for batteries
> invest in renewable energies
> ask people money to invest and bet on the penny nigger market

Strategy 3: feed on people's vices
> open alcohol shop
> open gun shop
> open franchise of chain restaurant (Blaze Pizza cost ~30k$ to franchise)
> open Smoke shop in LA cool areas in expectation of LA City to approve Weed recreational sales

Strategy 4: go work for IT companies
> you're probably too dumb for it
> you'll be ok for ~2 years, then need to change job as you are "old" for IT industry

> find job in EE (need a higher degree you nigga)
> find job as an apprentice electrician (fucking bastards get paid really well) then open a company yourself

you know what he means user

ty user

>be white
>be born into money

I know, it sounded like low effort trolling. Yet I maintain that my question was valid for the following reasons:
1. If we don’t know his goals, there is no way to advise him.
2. If he doesn’t know his goals then he’s just out to waste our time.
3. My idea of being rich - having seen some of the sort and coming from a relatively poor country - might significantly differ from his, thus my approach can possibly not be applied.
4. Closely related to #2: pipe dreams are to be crushed, not to be enabled.

For that matter I would be okay with about $600k set aside in mid-risk (12-18% PA) investments.

>be me
>Be Jewish

OP said get rich, not get screwed.

>Sad to say"this will pass too"
>Being happy/content with what i got
>I got no weed

>Be me
>"that guy no jewy, enuff"

Sell your body, sell your soul

Cringe

Cringe

invest in bitcoin 10 years ago

Run for Congress.
Win.
Sell your soul to corporations.
Win.

I heard there is a Nigerian prince that has tons of money but needs help getting it out of the country I bet if you help him you could . . . profit(?)

pretty much this. comes down to three options:

>luck
>hard work
>immoral/illegal behaviour

if you're not an idiot, get yourself a degree in something that pays well like this guy says or get into a trade where licensing means the minimum wage is never going to be pushed down too far (electrician, plumbing)

Grow a set of nuts, and go oil riggin. Got on a crew when oil came back up, I've never thought I'd see so much money.

try to design your relationship around spending time with your gf instead of ""loving her"" by buying her expensive shit. my gf won't let me buy her anything and i save so much money as a result. also, instead of going to expensive places for dates just have fun instead, like cook between the two of you

Read this.

Not even trolling.

Well on my way anons

Or oil rig, buy you're gf a car, buy you whatever the fuck you want, and buy as much road pussy as you want.

Making more money than you need to quit your job and be comfortable

No faggot it doesnt.

None of you faggots will jist study tje basics of personal finance and i am sick of telling you.

Fucking study or die poor.

I am tired and out of breath

i heard oil rigs are real hard work. i would rather do it the easy way and just not buy into consumerist america while still enjoying the benefits of it

Start a business, build it up, and sell it off.
fill in the blanks yourself

Pulling wells is twice as hard as drilling them...

Bump

Now we are talking.
My method: get gradually better jobs while learning everything you can. Live a reasonably frugal life. (Ie. know what you can and cannot afford at the moment. DO NOT GET IN DEBT, ESPECIALLY CREDIT CARD DEBT. Use them wisely.) Try not to spend more than 35-85% of your monthly wage. Build relationships with smarter and more successful people, but don’t leech. If you show good morals, they will appreciate, help and further you. Invest your savings smartly. There’s no free lunch, there’s no 100% return on anything. (Yes, it can be done, but those who actually believe this and start out with this mindset, usually lose all, fast.)

What else? Let me think.

Invest in places where people can stay ( for a little while or forever) or invest in some type of travel

Octomom attention whore status

I'm counting 'study' as 'hard work'

you can get good cash as an engineer but you've got four years of university plus several years of busting your ass as a junior before you get to that point.
You can make great money as a lawyer, but that means 14 hour days for decades.

>open sex doll business
>use child labor in china to make sex dolls
>2020 everyone wants sex dolls
>Murifag companies can't compete with low material cost/child labor force
>get rich nigga

Be extremely talented at something or just get extremely lucky.

Kinda have to put effort in

Fatalist much? This is how you don’t get anywhere in life.

Found the cuck

Let’s welcome Mike Rowe in our midst!

Oh, talking about good advice: read Aaron Clarey’s books. His videos are mostly ramblings, but the books are solid.

Triggered

C:

?

Work hard, invest. Rinse repeat.

Dig under the ground till find petrol.
Be rich.

Homosexual subject of Her Majesty detected.
Also: do NOT drill at a gas station. (Where else would one find refined gasoline unerground?) Highly dangerous and most likely illegal everywhere.

Wrong
To get money in this time you fucking have to use a computer.

invest in what

Buy low, sell high
$$
Proffit

Don't invest

Crypto sounds obvious, but be prepared to lose a lot at first, and you need not to rage on past mistakes, missed opportunities and in general. So rather don’t.

Bretty much.

Just there to help

Highly appreciated. (Am I the only one thinking that not having ID’s on Sup Forums fucks up the even the mere chance of a normal conversation?)

don't invest in crypto shit, it's the new scam penny market. You'll just feed the profits of those who went in before you.

that's how niggers have conversations

>Crypto sounds obvious, [...] rather don’t.

>normal
>niggers
Choose one.

Not being a turbo autist is the first step.

Conversing on b is very normal ^_^

this isn't a cringe thread

Produce more than you consume. Invest surplus into assets that produce more income. Repeat.