Is she really a bad actress or do people just hate her because she is a feminist...

Is she really a bad actress or do people just hate her because she is a feminist? If she was an MRA who hates SJWs I think that this board would love her.

She is looking all of her 30 years. Aging VERY badly

No, she's a bad actress. The feminism happened because nobody would cast her and she couldn't entertain the idea that her talent might be the reason. You can't be a precocious adult. Just being able to remember the lines, make one of three faces and speak them clearly isn't enough if you're going to make a lasting career.

>Harry Potter came out 43 years ago

She's a pretty actress, she's never give an above average performance. She never stands out in her movies

acting
stone > roberts > watson

looks
watson > robets > stone

he dress makes her look like she has a black penis

She waxed her forearm hair, fuck her.

>Is she really a bad actress or do people just hate her because she is a feminist?

Both.

The thumbnail makes it look like she has a huge pink strap-on dildo under her dress

I wouldn't say bad. Maybe below average to average. No real memorable performances. Has a pretty face and that's about it.

Look at the obvious Morloch symbolism
Seriously though she is cute but I know cuter

She is incredibly wooden, has pretty poor range and i think her attractiveness is overstated

note, i thought this before i found out she was an opportun- i mean feminist

She remains Dr. Richard Dawkins, Darwinian biologist and proponent of atheism.

This is Sup Forums and you just asked everyone if she's hated just because she's a feminist. Think.

This.
She is looking terrible

She's aging very typically for someone who doesn't plastic surgery. This is what 30 looks like in the real world.

I liked her in Perks of being a Wallflower, and Noah, but those roles suited her.

But, I don't think she has a big acting range. Always a bit same-y, if that makes sense.

she's 26, m8

Stop it, my dick can only get so hard

>if she wasnt a dishonest cunt people would like her
no shit

british genes

British 26 is like a US 35 TBF

Aren't the majority of American descendants of British people or at least Europeans? It seems kind of hypocritical to make fun of their genetics.

She's the prettiest woman in the world. A truly unique face, whatever retarded bland faced bimbo slut you like can't compare at all

it is kind of funny how her entire brand as an actress is being not like those other young hollywood women, basically "not like those other girls" which is an implicitly anti-feminist viewpoint, but idk how much of that is actually her fault or the fault of stupid hp fans

Majority of people in places like Kentucky and West Virginia are of British origin and it shows, it shows.

This board is fucking stupid. She is amazing.

she looks absolutely generic and is a feminazi. Her acting is also kind of shitty and she picks dumb roles. If it wasnt for HP she would be a nobody

She played a dumb slut well in Bling Ring

>le wage gap
Stupid enough to spread that lie, but hearing it out of the mouth of a multimillionair really rustles my jimmies

>feminazi
How so? I'm not a feminist but I don't see how what anything she's doing is bad for men?

It's not that she's a feminist, it's that she's a 2-bit meme feminist who can barely parrot the faggotry of today,

she a true dong expander in this webm

To be fair:
You need to be making multiple millions before the white woman's $0.97 to the male $1.00 starts mattering. If this pay difference actually existed and was supported by economic reasoning anyway.

soon she will hit this bong stage

wurst emma, thread

That glorious deliciously jiggly fat ass

best emma coming through

She's self-righteous as fuck. Insufferably so.

>tfw you're on hoth and forgot to bring your rebel uniform with you

>She is looking all of her 30 years. Aging VERY badly
in what fucking universe is Emma not a total qt, cause it's not this one Neckbeards Anonymous

swap roberts to the bottom on both

>tfw plenty of schadenfreude from her terrible aging

What she's doing is bad for women.

>tfw emma will never smile at you in that way or any way at all

Italian immigration saved the genepool from degradation.

looks >watson>stone>dogshit>roberts.

get it right feg.

She looks like a bonyheaded man, Orson.

How? And since when did Sup Forums care about what's good for women?

Pic related was her finest hour.

t. blind virgin

Because she's lying to increase women's misery. Most of the people here care about social cohesion, reddit.

>implying emma has a range of cute smiles

>she's a feminazi

> that small as fuck clutch bag

I hate women

get lost with that bitch.

What, like a really insincere naturally cold posh girl who got rich too early in life to acquire any real self-awareness?

they hate you too, virgin

Her lack of talent is the reason shes an activist. She'll no doubt adopt some child from war torn Syria to try to raise the "awareness"

why not dump them overboard?

Liberals BTFO

I love that women think humility is thinking about yourself while making a sad face.

She is literally a feminist spokesperson at the UN and shit

Then the white folks wouldn't pay them for photographs.

Spreading the wage gap myth and not tackling the overall sexist narrative of modern feminism.
Oh and I dont care, doesnt make her not a feminazi

crafty niggers

>She's insufferablly self-righteous
>She's aging terribly
>She's a feminazi

LITERALLY just making shit up because she's been BTFO every other waifu for over 10 years straight now.
lmfao

She's a bad actress with bland looks. The feminist shit was the just the final nail in the coffin.

The only people who like her grew up watching Harry Potter and had a crush on her.

So? How do her actions negatively affect anyone?

oh wow, le hat meme is now applicable to everything.
good job

i don't think she's a "bad" actress but i've never been impressed with anything. probably because the only roles she takes are teen novel type shit.

Why do you have her kiddy photos?

why do u think

so jane cockburn can tweet about it trying to feel that she matters.

>So?
???
just answered your question about how she is a feminazi

That choker though

2bh any white woman in movies is a guaranteed cunt.
now a qt like Naomie Harris, then we're talking about pure wife material

She seems to be more ignorant than malicious. All she really needs is for someone to give her the right information.

>Literally THE definitive application of the meme
>"y.. y.. you're using it wrong so it d.. doesn't count"

BTFO