Deluxe version is literally just added instrumentals, live versions or demos

>deluxe version is literally just added instrumentals, live versions or demos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4iq_6TI57v0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>deluxe version is the same album but on multiple records

>deluxe versione contains non-album singles of the same era and all the b-sides of the singles

>deluxe version has 1:15 snippet of a poorly recorded radio interview from 20 years prior

youtu.be/4iq_6TI57v0

>deluxe reissue includes EPs, unreleased tracks, alternate versions, and live versions

I don't understand, are these supposed to be bad things?

Demo versions are usually crap, but you can never tell. A few are even better than the original.
Same with live versions.

>deluxe version includes an alternate mix of the album exclusive to a specific country

>special collectors edition contains a clipping of analog tape

>deluxe version

Live tracks, instrumentals, and alternate versions are all trash. Outtakes and B-sides are the only acceptable bonus tracks.

>live tracks
>trash

kek

Uh yeah, if I wanted to hear them live I'd see them live, I don't buy an album to hear crowd noise.

really though, if we're talking about compilation albums/EPs that effectively balance live tracks, remixes, and unreleased tracks, look no further than COM LAG.

>crowd noise

you'd literally hear just as much crowd noise in person, except then you'd have paid $50+ and it'd be a sound the size of an entire arena.

try again

No, seeing a band live is an experience. Listening to a recording of them live is a nuisance. I want to listen to studio recordings so I can hear the clearest and most professionally produced version of songs.

jesus christ, I didn't know it was even possible to be this much of a pleb

You think I'm a pleb? Live recordings are certainly not as good as actually seeing a band perform or listening to studio recordings, I don't see how anyone can disagree.

just because they aren't AS good doesn't mean they aren't good AT ALL you nincomschnitzel

You tards are both right. It varies between live releases and album versions. Compare Frampton Comes Alive! vs his studio output. I'm certainly not advocating him as an artist because holy shit his music is uninspired, but the live album trumps his studio stuff completely. The opposite is also often true. Now go jump off a cliff.

yeah Frampton is a fruit, but holy hell "Do You Feel Like We Do" live from Detroit is orgasmic

I don't doubt that there are certain live albums that are regarded as iconic, but as bonus tracks, to have copies of the same songs only worse quality is just something I'd rather not deal with.