Eternal Moreirense Thread

Sup Forums; Moreirense needs you once again

Today it's the last day of Alberto Barbosa league, and Moreirense is on the verge of being relegated. That won't happen if they win their game against FC Porto, or if Evil Cancerous Tondela loses against Braga.

So we are asking you to give us your energy to stay in Liga NOS, as you gave it to us during the League Cup final, which we won against Braga.

Pray for Moreirense to either win or for Tondela to lose

Help us once again!!

VAMOS, MOREIRA!

Other urls found in this thread:

record.pt/multimedia/videos/detalhe/paulo-fonseca-recomenda-pastilha-para-a-azia-a-um-jornalista.html
maisfutebol.iol.pt/liga/nuno-e-santo/fc-porto-nuno-espirito-santo-nao-vai-continuar
strawpoll.me/13021599
strawpoll.me/13021600
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

VAMOS, MOREIRA!

hope they get relegated

wtf, I love Moiranense now

*Moreirense, my Paddy friend

MOREIRENSE HAS SCORED! I REPEAT, MOREIRENSE HAS SCORED!

MOREIRENSE IS DEFEATING FC PORTO BY 2-0!!!!!

WHAT ARE YOU DOING, Sup Forums!?

giving strength to moreirense

>Moreirense winning thanks to Sup Forums
>Tondela winning thanks to Cancer Magic
>Arouca gets relegated

arouca still in thanks to goal difference

>tfw Portimonense won the league

my barlavento niggers

ESBEDÁQUE

Take my energy, Portuguese club!

2ND PART STARTS!

WATCH IT!

PETIT IS THE GOAT COACH

SÓ MAIS UM E O AROUCA DESCE

FORÇA TOM-DELA

SUPERMAXI

REEEE não ganhem, que eu quero que o arouca se foda

Estoril scores!

With the current results, Arouca will be relegated

RIP AROUCA

How does Tondela and Petit do it?

If you bend over to Benfica all year long, you get a reward

CARREGA, AROUCA!

NUNCA MAIS VOLTEM, FILHOS DA PUTA!

ah yes, when moreirense bent over benfica in the league cup. truly estado lampiónico at its height

JUST!

KEK DELIVERS ONCE AGAIN HAHAHAHAHA

All those blonde cuties in Tondela stadium, wtf.
nordic capital of the country

Tondela made 15 points in the last 6 games. What the fuck

Daily reminder that Moreirense won more trophies this season than Sporting and Porto put together.

ahahaha all hail Tondela and its 5000 inhabitants

And soon V.Guimarães will say the same.

the fix was in 6 weeks ago

tears if you missed it

WE DID IT LADS

>the industrial park space of Tondela

>3 wins in the first 28 matches
>5 wins in the last 6 matches

FIX

deal with it Arouqueiro

Arouca in August, beats Olympiakos 1x0
Arouca in May, gets relegated

THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR FIRING BASED VIDIGAL

>tfw Moreirense won more trophies in the last 4 years than Porto

azores and alentejo team in the first league when?

>Arouca in 2015-16
>Finishes fifth in the Primeira Liga, qualifies for Europa League
>Arouca in 2016-17
>Relegated

w-wew

If moreirense wins this eternal must be continually posted for the next month

>Alentejo
5 years. Campomaiorense will return

>Azores
Never

>alentejo team in the first league

not anytime soon sadly

Alentejo does not have any football culture. Sure there are footbal teams there, but name me one team from Évora. ONE!

Digits and that happens to Maritimo this season too

5th place in 56/57

5th place in 56/57

Fucking Tondela hillbillies are starting to annoy me

>56/57
my point exactly.
Nothing against alentejo, I mean every country has it's rural/agricultural areas. Can't expect them to compete with the big suburbias.

3 matches ago
Tondela: 23 points goal average -27
Arouca: 32 points goal average -20

Now:
Tondela: 32 points (-23)
Arouca 32 points (-24)

Cancer Magic

axo que o santa clara esteve na primeira liga nos anos 90

So, I heard Benfica won the Primeira again!

Is that true?

a última vez que estiveram foi em 2003

This is a quick rundown of this edition of Primeira Liga to all the cunts that refused to watch our league.

With Pepes

Tondela gets the clutch award for this season (again).

Feirense and Estoril deserve an honourable mention.

Post your 2017/18 predictions:

>Porto will somehow manage to win the league, despite Benfica doing a good season, specially on European Levels
>Sporting will fire Jesus mid-season, will bring Octavio as caretaker
>Guimarães ends in third, goes through group stage in Europa League, Pedro Martins goes to Sporting in the end
>Braga goes on suicide watch on 5th again. Abel is stupidly fired
>Chaves will end in 6th and will go to Europa
>Portimonense will fire Vitor Oliveira, which will be 2nd in Segunda Liga with Penafiel. Portimonense ends in 14th
>/ourguys/Moreirense will end in a comfy 13th place
>Tondela spends whole season in 18th and 17th places, only to end last round in 16th, remaining in Primeira Liga one more year
>Aves will stay, thanks to Based Quim
>Maritimo will go down if they go to Europa League Group stage. If not, they will probably remain. Paços will probably go down if Maritimo doesn't go on Europa League
>without Benfica's loans, Setubal will probably go down

This

they did the same last season.
>trashy club from literal where does nothing of merit during season.
>wins pratically every single of the last 6 matches
>portugal
>

that's gotta hurt

did Salgueiros made it?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

nice work!

>Belenenses
>wtf am I doing down here?

great league. everybody who looks excitement should watch it!

That's a wrap for /ourleague/ this year. Hope you folks enjoyed it even if you didn't watch it.

Stay tuned next sunday afternoon for the Portuguese Cup final between Benfica and V.Guimarães.

Any good memes?

Unfortunatley not, hope Merelinense gets ficked

Next year they will go up, alongside Gondomar

Doubt it, Porto is planning another squad revolution and coach change, shit is as unstable as Benfica was 15 years ago changing coaches and squad left and right.

If they actually do all those madman changes again, then Benfica has its Penta guaranteed.

is NES man enough to win them? don't think so. the sooner it happens the better

He wasn't actually doing that bad of a job.
Quite honestly, Porto could win the league next season or the next one if they keep him and a couple key players.

But it seems like they're going to restructure everything again lel

miss me dragões?

brave barbosa kind continues to break boundaries and create relationships all over the world
record.pt/multimedia/videos/detalhe/paulo-fonseca-recomenda-pastilha-para-a-azia-a-um-jornalista.html

I remember there was a Porto match on the CL/EL in which they scored and Paulo Barbosa wasn't aware they were winning on aggregate. It had to be the assistant manager telling him, and only then he celebrated like crazy

who lifelong Moirareneninse here?

"Play us the song of our people", they said.

And so I did

Ready to watch a new league. Should I try this one next weekend?

IT'S OVER FGT READ THE THREAD GIVE US A BREAK WE JUST WON IT REEEEEEEEEE

Here's a bigger one

>without Benfica's loans, Setubal will probably go down
Ja vi que a malta este ano não gosta de nós, lampiões, lagartos ou tripeiros, tanto faz. Mas tá descansado que com ou sem emprestados desenrascamo-nos como sempre.

This is how it should be

Eu não vos detesto, vocês apenas me parecem o elo mais fraco da próxima época. Ainda tenho de ver o Portimonense, mas o Aves e o Tondela vão usar Magia Meme para ficar mais uma época, e o Feirense ainda não vai descer.

Uma nova ordem está a ser criada no Oeste...

>Barreiro having two teams
m8, just pick one of them

kek

You forgot this one

"BREAKING NEWS" Nuno Espírito Santo will no longer remain as coach of FC Porto "BREAKING NEWS"

maisfutebol.iol.pt/liga/nuno-e-santo/fc-porto-nuno-espirito-santo-nao-vai-continuar

What about now, Sup Forums?

VOTE HERE TO WHO SHOULD BE THE NEXT COACH OF FC PORTO:

strawpoll.me/13021599
VOTE HERE TO WHO WILL BE THE NEXT COACH OF FC PORTO:

strawpoll.me/13021600

IT'S OFFICIAL!!! GET ON HERE, YOU FAGS!!!!

NUNO IS OFF THE PICTURE!!!! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS!!!!???

Did Moreirense escape?!

Yes. And Tondela too. Arouca got fucked

Nah, they are both historical. But you could replace Barreirense with, I dunno, Gil Vicente or Paços de Ferreira or Atlético, if you want to

What does it mean?

kek
10/10

Barreirense has more history than Fabril. More so, Fabril is a Red Bull Salzburg of old times

Exactly, they are a cool meme

Thanks, Timofte

>no Farense

GTFO IDIOT

Two algarvios is enough

*Moreirense, potatonigger

This