ROBERTSON
BOURJOS

T H I C K
H
I
C
K

T H I C K

Odds the Giants pick up Judge to play tight end in the fall?

So is Girardi gonna dirty up home late again?

NO FUCK FUCK FUCK

we'll somehow strand them and also lose. no worry rays *fan*

Holy shit that was embarrassing

inning should be over now

win today would be yuge

hope we can feast on the royals some more

no worries.. you'll forget all about baseball come july to ready yourself for football

>Ace
>League leader in losses last season with a 1.8 WAR

Not if we're still in it!

but you won't and even if you weren't in it why would you abandon them??

How on Earth can you enjoy your team's success if you choose to ignore them during their failure?

>risp

can't stand "fans" like these

One more archy baby

jesus christ come on guys put something in play

I don't stop watching all together, but when the season's effectively over i mainly just read scores and watch when there's a national game or something. Before you *judge* you have to understand you've never experienced a bad/hopeless yankee team in your lifetime.

pathetic

That was definitely a break he didn't swing imo

i'm a fucking ny jets fan and go to their games.. i don't abandon them when they are shit (which is all the time) you're a fairweather faggot. case closed

>Before you *judge* you have to understand you've never experienced a bad/hopeless yankee team in your lifetime.
m8, the only reason the yankees from 2013-2016 weren't losing teams was because of Girardi. I don't know why you're under the impression the Yankees have never been hopeless. They literally didn't have shit in the farm until last season. They had a bunch of old, failing men with huge contracts and no young talent to replace them.

Do managers have WAR?

no use in talking to somebody who knows fuck all about baseball. he won't be watching in a few years anyway *unless* they are in the playoffs

Fangraphs has gone too far

Never said I wasn't fairweather breh. And you can't compare football that's 16 games. If i watched every rays game of the year that'd be 1 month of my life wasted on an anemic payroll, hopeless farm, and one of the worst major sporting venues in america.

Like, I understand what you're saying, those yankee teams were not contenders. But having a great manager like Girardi is reason enough to watch, and you've still had Tanaka and Sanchez last year and Jeter/Arod's final seasons to be excited about.

We don't have the same excitement in down years. The park is empty and the team is insanely undiscplined and boring.

Is CC a borderline HOFer?

but you can waste that same time if they're winning?? fuck off fairweather

>A-Rod/Jeter's final season to be excited about
There's absolutely nothing exciting about watching 40 year old men playing below replacement be constantly fellated by everyone

It's not about winning per se, it's about having a team to watch that isn't garbage and full of washed up vets and strikeout machines. If the yankees somehow were a 60 win team one season you'd see half the fanbase disappear, and there's nothing wrong with that.

>it's about having a team to watch that isn't garbage and full of washed up vets and strikeout machines
You just described every Yankee team from 2013-2016. The lowest they went in AL attendance was 2nd.

That's a good point I hadn't considered it from a yankee fan's perspective. But again if those were years where you guys weren't contending anyway, wasn't it nice just to see the response from all the other parks and the farewell tour?

no clue what you're talking about. I watch the knicks and they lose constantly and are closer to 162 games with they having 80.. it's about the game and if you don't wanna watch it cause the team blows then you're a fairweather bandwagon fuck.. you don't actually like the team whatsoever you like the winning version of them

>Sanchez

did that seriously just happen

his d's been just plain bad this season

hope he's not still hurt

Sanchez is a bust. Send him down already

that throw home from carter wasn't great either

why are baserunners allowed to go so far out of the basepath? catchers are required by rule to not block it and when they run out of the path on the other side the catchers have no chance to apply a tag

Well the team I'm watching now has exactly zero chance at winning the world series and I'm still watching. If you want me to suck your dick because you're a better fan than me, I'll oblige. Seriously it's not a contest.

Whats happening to this team

>wasn't it nice just to see the response from all the other parks and the farewell tour?
No. It was no secret that everyone loves Mariano and Jeter. I didn't need two full seasons of shit teams to affirm what I already knew.

>Seriously it's not a contest.
You made yourself an easy target by admitting you're a fairweather fan while having a trip on. You also shit talked about the Yankees yesterday, and made it very apparent that you had no idea what you were talking about. I don't know why you are so surprised by the reaction you're getting.

We're purposely losing as a giant fuck you to Boston

the guy is hopeless and will probably be a marlins fan if they start winning anything.. no use in responding to the loser anymore.

ps: I hope winston on the bucs gets a torn acl

I love this "strikeout only when someone's in scoring position" strategy

just want to be the first non-American to post here thanks

56D Chutes and Ladders

gonna fucking kill myself

finally thank you

talk shit about TB steve so he can stop spreading cancer..

i like to think that the yankees signed chris carter as a cautionary tale for judge.

"don't half ass your swings or you'll end up like this dumbass"

>carter

BASED GRIT

FUCKING GRIT
G R I T
R
I
T

Meh, he's been pitching well, rather give up a few home runs and keep us in the game.

Revenge is so sweet

>you

THE GRITTIEST

I fucking love Gardner

SEE
YOU
LATER

5 strikeouts

Yankees lineup is just volatile as fuck

How long until they invite Gardner to the home run derby? He's already surpassed his entire home run total from last season.

>tfw I sometimes false flag as a Yankee fan in the general even though I'm a Yankee fan

I AM A LINEMAN FOR THE COUNTY
AND I DRIVE THE MAIN ROAD

What has florida really contributed to America?
Besides Tom Petty and really shitty rap

A place for old people to retire

Danielle Bregoli

She's 14.... but those titties aren't 14

Beautiful women by the boatload, gorgeous beaches, the best aqarium in the US is here in tampa by, and the tastiest crab you'll have on the coast.

>tastiest crab
isn't that Maryland?

Is Chris Archer a cornball brotha?

>Beautiful women
Sure, if you like grannies and coke whores
>gorgeous beaches
A dime a dozen in the US
>the best aqarium in the US is here in tampa by
It obviously isn't the great if you can't spell aquarium or bay right. The only people that enjoy aquariums are tumblrinas anyway.
>and the tastiest crab you'll have on the coast.
Objectively false

Never been there I couldn't say, ours is sweet as heck on the inside, usually served with a mustard dipping sauce. Delish

Aquariums are the shit dude have you been to the one in Riverhead?

Every aquarium in the country is shit because they don't have Great White Sharks.

aquariums are for children

This guy is legitimately furious at Tampa Bay for some reason, I just gotta laugh. Come here and i'll show you around, we'll go ta rooftop bar and smoke a Cuban and have some crab. My treat

I ain't furious at Tampa Bay, my man. The only reasons to go to Florida are: 1) To retire, 2)To get some coke/whores, 3) To escape from Cuba, and 4) to go to Disney World.

is cc not shit again?

He's mandated to have 2 consecutive great starts, followed by 3 consecutive shit starts for the rest of the season

he knows nobody else is signing him next year so he needs to be okay to get a 1 year deal out of the yanks. BYOB btw

I've actually really come to CC

his body has nothing left but he can still win a game through sheer will power it feels like

didi is elite

Archer stop throwing that fucking slider on 2 strikes

thank you toronto, you fags

kek thought it was a strike tbqh

Is Holliday a bust?

>Tyler Austin and Greg Bird coming back to replace bum ass Khris Karter
Finally

Is this the inning where CC implodes?

>Detox
>Advertising to all of her social media friends that she's about to take a massive,wet shit.

That is pretty hot. Wish she would take a shit on me.

>she will never do that my face

:(