CNN DESTROY TRUMP CALLING MY AFRICAN AMERICAN. TRUMP IS DONE

CNN DESTROY TRUMP CALLING MY AFRICAN AMERICAN. TRUMP IS DONE.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bv0PepyyN3Q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_HD-ZNohT0I
youtube.com/watch?v=n34CV3yo61w
youtube.com/watch?v=6IkuOb_Rngc
youtube.com/watch?v=-B60YYu-e90
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I always knew drumpf was a racist. This just confirms my suspicions.

>CNN
>relevant

Literally another non-issue. These people just talk about trump for the ratings at this point.

Pull off the mask and it'll be Schlomo

Mainstream media is so unbiased and objective. I'm so proud of their journalistic integrity.

surprise surprise

Hasn't trump been involved with the black community in the past? Are they really trying to push the whole raycis thing?

Yeah this just definitely crossed the line. I can't support Trump anymore.

#ImWithHerNow

>objective sentences are now a crime
I knew this was gonna happen when I watched the rally yesterday, frigging liberals it's ok to call everyone cis white male and it's ok to have a movement called BLACK lives matter, it's ok for african americans to call each other NIGGA literally a slang for "nigger" but when you dare to state a simple objective fact, like the fact that black people are indeed african americans, then you're suddenly a raycis.

When Trump wins the presidency, all those nigger pundits on CNN will be the first burn.

The guy was interviewed by Redding newspaper and he was real happy Trump talked to him

Blacks will take offense at a white man referring to them in any way. The SJW have re-popularized referring to them as Coloreds, like we did in the 50s, and back then calling someone a Colored was RACISS. Now calling them Colored is progressive and calling them African-Americans is RACISS.

>3 black "intellectuals" and a cuck

Im sure itll be a balanced and unbiased segment

So desperate that they have a whole panel to discuss how he worded sincere praise of one his supporters. I troll third wave feminists on the internet as a hobby, and I think these people need to get a fucking life. Perhaps one with a real job that contributes to society, something that produces a product would be a good start.

"my nigga!" is a pretty common informal/friendly greeting, and if you're white "african-american" is the appropriate replacement for the word 'nigga'

One of them is actually non-retarded.
It's kind of funny how the only tolerable person there is black.

Nice try faggot shit. Al Sharpton journalism at its finest. Claim that another black mans situation is your own and claim direct connection by skin color to any hardship that might ensue because you're a perpetual victim. Even though, this man was perfectly fine with what Trump said. More niggerdom and ostracizing for the sake of "muh black unity"
report these threads.
sage.

American network news race baiting again. More news at 11.

Is the 2nd guy from the left a Black Jew? Look at his nose. Listen to his voice. He's a fucking Jew!

It's their special word to divide the nation into identity groups they can play against each-other.

Jesus christ look at them all pretend its an issue hoping to make something out of nothing.

>Its not black its 'african american'

>its not 'african american' its...

Fuck Sup Forums what is the proper term in 2016?
Noble bambito zulu warrior?
Chocolate colored victim of the eternal slavery?
Descendants of the great continent of culture and science?

>you will never gas everyone involved in the lugenpresse

Oh no his 8% share of black vote is now 7%

This. Watch out for shills, they're trying to scare african americans away from Trump, they're cracking tripcodes and derailing the Trump general. If you've a tripcode that's not secure, better claim a secure one asap.

CNN is done. Trump Destroyed them almost 1 year ago

youtube.com/watch?v=_HD-ZNohT0I

KANGS

"""""""""Journalistic integrity""""""""""

Whut, didn't Cumberbatch set off a storm of racism accusations when he referred to colored actors?

the type of person that listens to the type of people on this panel was already a lost cause anyway

Hillary always talks about how many mexicans or blacks are supporting her, why is it a big deal when Trump does it?

Don't be a racist. Calling black people African american is racist.

oh no! mass mainstream media giving more attention to trump! how will he ever recover from people talking about him 24/7 ?!

Blackers

My African American is a slave term leaf.

user its 2016 if you're white everything you say is racist

Worse. He was the mayor of Philadelphia during its worst years.

And now they will talk non stop about it. Hook line and sinker. They haven't learned yet.

>Colored = Racist, hateful language
>People of Color = Progressive and acceptable
They think using the qualifying word 'people' makes it good. Literally if you said 'colored person' that would be terrible but if you said' person of color' that's good. It's that asinine.

(((Journalists)))

>all blacks in America are African
Kill yourself racist

This is such a fucking non-issue. Do they have nothing better to talk about?

People like him disgust me. You don't point out an African American in the crowd. Thats racist.

Trump is hilarious i llove that nigga

Bingo
Only post that needs to be made

honestly guys Trump is a fucking idiot

I still support him (mostly because wall and race-war), but atleast I know he is a moron

Jigaboo! Where are you?!

Ovuh here nigga

They've already tried using every former president, 16 other candidates, the pope, most first world leaders, and basically everyone they can get their hands on to try and stop Trump. None of them worked, so now they try to use literally anything else. It hasn't worked, it won't work, and the more they try this shit, the higher Trump's numbers go. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, I won't be surprised if Trump ends up having a crazy lead by November.

Even that is still retareded, because you can't tell whether the person you're talking about is african american, arab, hispanic or simply a tanned german, we have names for everything and the name for black people is afrian american because they're people born in america from a generation that was originally african, the term "black" itself is also wrong yet liberals keep using it so proudly, generaly when talking about races using simple terms like "white" and "black" is just retarded.

Trump was talking about african americans, for you it's not racist when people call you black then?

>das raycis
Then Bernie Sanders who based his whole campaign on white guilt and talking constantly about "black people this" and "black people that" should be considered raycis as well. Oh wait, I forgot we've double standards, never mind.

Why do you do this Straya?

Guess I'm a #cruzmissle

trump is on another level

nobody is talking about hillarys speech just the mexican judge who looks whiter than trump so media looks retarded calling him racist and the fact that he has black supporters lol

they don't even show the clip because if you watch it there's nothing to get upset over

Let me guess, they didn't show the video of the Ku Klux Klansman getting beaten by Trump's other military-serving African American that he was actually referring to? Trump loves his African Americans.

Did they mention Trump stopping his speech to deliver medical aid to an ailing woman as she wavered from heat exhaustion?

God damn, even the niggers on CNN look like giant kikes.

>CNN

Why have you been shitposting so much today?

Control-F "my nigga"

This exactly.

This is why it is funny.

white makes a lot of sense because it was originally "wight", which is why paddies like you weren't included.

Just goes to show that race-baiting is just pure concentrated pedantic autism

DIE NIGGA!

>You don't point out an African American in the crowd. Thats racist.

ummm wut?

>wight
I never hear about this tbqh, wikipedia says it's a legendary creature, did you mean nordic maybe? yes I'm not nordic indeed, I never got my genes analyzed though so I don't know my real ethnicity.

Um, no, it doesn't.
>In its original usage the word wight described a living human being.[3]

The Young Cucks hopped on this bandwagon fast.

youtube.com/watch?v=n34CV3yo61w

I read that and it sounds generic to me, if you read further it also cites fantasy stuff on that wiki page.

It's pretty fucking simple o'connor. Wight originally meant person. Micks aren't people, therefore, not wight.

FUCK, I HAD A FUTURE FOR ME! FUCK YOU JEWISH NIGGA!

>look at me I'm autistic: the post

Trump is doing it on purpose. He finds a sweet spot to ignite enough controversy to generate attention and media coverage, but enough of "it's fucking nothing" to sway any of his supporters away from him. He can stand on the moral high ground and demolish the media's integrity. He literally said nothing wrong but the media will run with it and act like he did because they can't fucking help themselves.

Lol, "CNN".

You're practically in a dumpster when tuned to CNN.

do canadians in general have bad sight?

LOLOL They got there 3 nigger monkey's to get on and act upset. This makes me hate niggers so much more. If trump loses race war and I'm starting it. That's if the spics and niggers don't start it first

>Didn't watch the video
Opinion invalid.

How much do you watch the news? They always bring on a black guy to comment on this stuff. However, as that poster was saying, they are usually led or told to act outraged and confirm their biases.

>y-you mean you weren't offended? you must be joking, this man clearly wants to hang all niggers!

It's the norm. Even if they don't take the bait, and they often don't, the network intends for them to get offended and preach about white privilege.

>8 minute video of CNN asking black people if they're offended
>No video clip from what I could tell scanning through the video

Let me guess, CNN took something that Trump said and conveniently left a couple words out to make it sound more controversial.

>Look at my african american *supporter* over here
>look at my african american
>look at my slave

OY FUGIN VEY

Every time I catch CNN, at least half of the people on the screen are black men.

What do they mean by this?

>Trump goes to get lunch
>BREAKING NEWS STAY TUNED FOR LIVE UPDATES WE HAVE REPORTERS ON THE SCENE TRYING TO FIGURE EVERYTHING OUT
For what purpose

Obsess about a particular wording that doesnt mean anything at all.
People have got to be tierd of this shit

This is America in 2016

>youtube.com/watch?v=6IkuOb_Rngc

>youtube.com/watch?v=-B60YYu-e90

Blows my mind

LOL

He explained right here that getting caught today was part of his plan

American schools literally teach this you dingus. They're not 'black', they're not 'niggers', education classifies them ALL as 'African American'. It's the socially accepted term you absolute faggot.

Do Sri Lankans live in America? The majority of them are blacker than a lot of what you guys call blacks and they are Asian.

>CNN GIVE TRUMP FREE PUBLICITY OVER LITERAL NON-ISSUE FOR CANDIDATE USING MODERATE & TOLERANT RACIAL TERMINOLOGY. TRUMP SPENDS NOTHING.

ftfy

There has to be a point where Trump feels guilty for running despite zero political experience because it's all too easy and the opposition keeps dismantling itself.

>el peruANO

only retards support Chump

to the Rape List U will go

Doesn't matter. Nignogs never vote Republican anyway.

It doesn't matter what you call blacks because it always ends up with negative connotations and then they have to search for a new word- negroes,youth,urban,african americans ,poc etc etc

begone jew