My neighbours are stealing my mail

My neighbours are stealing my mail.

Some mail has been suspiciously missing for a while now, but I setup a camera last night, and caught them on video today. I guess that they probably do this everyday.

I'm in Canada. What should I do?

Show police?

>I'm in Canada

Apologise, eh? Maybe that neighbor doesn't get any mail and felt left oot, eh.

You come here to ask what you should do instead of just going to the police? Are you a fucking tard?

post the vid

Yeah that's a felony sue they ass for stealin

ship a bomb to yourself

show the recordings to police or if you know them and don't want to shame them show it to them and see if they will return your stuff

If you don't wanna go to the police, just knock on their door (assuming they have one) and show them the video, they won't do it again.

Definitely bullshit retard thread though, who the fuck steals mail?

Not a bomb, but maybe like some type of airborne poison when they open it? Something not fast acting so they can't put 2 and 2 together

Rat poison candy.......

Not as bad as the fucking governments illegal surveilance state, steals every comm you've ever had including your subvocalisation/thoughts. Fucking autsitic nigger faggots.

You're run by at least one literal retard.

Post it if you caught anything on camera

>I'm in Canada
knock on their door and suck them off, what else are you good for

Well, it's a felony here in the USA. Don't know the laws up there in Canada, but stealing is still a crime. Report them and press charges.

order some crack online and leave in mail box, after they steal call the cops

>Yeah that's a felony sue they ass for stealin
>Yeah that's a felony
>felony

"I'm in Canada"
>felony

nah if not a bomb fill a spring loaded tube with powdered fentynal or ricin and glitter so they'd think its just a piece of joke mail

I don't know aboot Canada, but if you have evidence they will go to federal prison. i worked with recently released federal offenders and a shocking amount of them went in for mail theft

>canada police are criminals

opening another persons mail is a federal offense. how old are you, 12?

Ok my bad it's Canada
Tell the govt and they'll cut off maple syrup supply for a month. That'll show em

Stealing or tampering with mail is a federal offence. Report that shit to the police you cuck.

You should probably just kill yourself since you're too much of a stupid piece of fucking shit that you don't know what else to do even with video evidence.

>caught them on video today.
You've just done 90% of the work.
You can either ask them why they're picking on you and what they've taken and give it back, or (and you could also skip that first step) go to the police and let them have (a copy of!) the video take over.

Why are you asking here? This is a brainlet Q.

Oh.

Write a letter to yourself saying "I'm pretty sure your neighbors are stealing these letters. I'll come by tomorrow to deal with them. Permanently."

They're obviously stealing your identity retard.
Fucking report them to the police, do a freeze on your credit report, and figure out why the fuck you're on this website instead of filing a report already.

>federal offense

"I'm in Canada"
>federal offense

OP here.

So, stealing my mail is one thing, but there's no evidence they opened it.

As dumb as it sounds, I want to make sure I have solid ground to stand on before I make my move.

I think it's obvious that the police need to be involved - I'm just not sure if I should collect more evidence before proceeding.

Canada has felonies you stupid cunt, they are just titled differently. Where Anerica have misdemeanours and felonies, Canada has summary offences (synonymous to a misdemeanor) and indictable offences (synonymous to a felony).
They are indistinguishable from their respective semantic counterparts, do don’t give me that “hurr durr they have different names so they are different!!!!!” nonsense.

"Canada has feet and inches! Just because you call them 'metres' and 'centimetres' doesn't mean they're different!"

The crown charged me with a felony
>Words never spoken in Canada

The police do the investigation, dingus.