Philosphy

Shit Gobang was literally a janitor, Wrote and Made in-cohherent ramblings like all of the austist here do,
felt alone and hated the government like Sup Forums does, Hated all normal people, and was shitty with guns like /k/
Why the hell hasn't he become the posterboy for Sup Forums or even Sup Forums itself, Hell at least he had a more sucessful career than moot.
But then again I listen to Wagner and not an autist screaming for an hour so how would I know. Also I picked out the second most apropiate picture for this post.

Sources-Verified

>like all of the austist here do
starting with you

Say's the person with no sense of humor and can't take a joke.

jokes are supposed to make people laugh

t. Geffen marketing team

Actually the real reason why I said this was because I used to be on Sup Forums a very long time ago and I saw a dirt old post about people making jokes about kurt cobain and looking at his biography I saw his dispostion to be of the genral atmosphere of Sup Forums and I decided to be toungue in cheek, In fact I have no ill will of this place. Sup Forums is truely a unique and strange place.

Anyway, Does anybody here have stories about their experiances with nirvana? Or any Grunge bands of the era? I'm quite intrested.

I guess people on Sup Forums have no sense of humor, and obviously Sup Forums is not a place for exchanging old stories of seeing bands live.

Because he was a SJW

So? Trent Reznor was a janitor for a bit

If smashing pumpkins counts, I remember a concert of theirs where Billy just tuned his E string very slowly for a few minutes while James held something against his guitar strings
It was very loud

Does the thought of more females keep you up at night

Oh and there was one where a naked dude ran across the stage

No, but he asked for a reason why Cobain is not the posterboy of Sup Forums and I gave it

At least back then it was still rebellious

Silverfuck. The outro
That's the song I'm thinking

i saw courtney in concert back in 2013. at the end of the show she was throwing roses in the audience, we made eye contact and she threw one at me but some fat bitch behind me got it. her banter in-between each song was kinda charming

i saw billy corgan in 2016. sounded great, played great, was nice to see him perform with jimmy.

Glad to hear some of the stories, I know Sup Forums has certain conatations, But it seems the people here are quite helpful. I shouldve simply put up a thread asking about experiances at Live concerts in the 90s. But I can't change it now so I guess that'll be the general topic of this thread. I;m also a Big fan of Fvking Black Metal any thredas that talk about it?

the majority of popular rappers now are mumbling, the majority of people dont give a damn about lyrics. only indie kids, for them its the most important, even if the backing music is generic

I have nothing against young people trying to make cash on the side as janitors, I said that because well I don't if it known on this board but I've seen jokes about "Janiator Aplications" for people on Sup Forums, I only jest, Hopefully people here striving to better themselves and have good careers, Is anybody here in a band? As someone relatively young I think of the internet as a double edged sword, In the 90s you could go around your local community and start a band, There was a real sense of a small community if you know what I mean, But it seems these days in the Internet Age starting a band in your local community seems like such an impossible task these days with our economy, politics and racial tensions. But that is a topic for another day.

>Sup Forums is truely a unique and strange place
gayest shit ive read

You are quite right, I think the most disturbing thing about our current time is that what will people see in our main pop culture, Will people even remember other than very,very few people remembing a vagure 80s revival called "Vaporwave" Quite Disturbing indeed.

Low T Detected, It seems I have more of a wider use of the english language than you even though I'm not American, Try again loser. Besides I haven't been on this site since 2008 and I've been enjoying my life while you've been here bitching and complaining.

Say's the person with no sense of humor and can't take a joke.

Well when the only thing I see is a computer screen and not you yourself I don't know what kind of chracter you have, That's why I enjoy traveling and meeting people.

That is sicking, So I guess all of this discusting sjw shit came from the 90s, Why the hell was it so prevalant what started all of the extreme liberal thinking, Was it all of the public or only at the Universities does anybody have any recollection of how socitey generally was in the 90s? Were people highly intrested in politics as people are now or did just everybody accept it. I do know a coalation of Republicans stood up against bill clinton but obviously they didn't do much to oppose him.

I do like the smashing pumpkins, "Gish" I think it is called is a very good album I enjoy it alot when I get up in the morning or when I have my radio playing when I'm taking a shower getting ready for work.

Also for people looking for a good song to jam the fuck out in your car driving to work-Fight Club-This Is Your Life

Well I'm crashing, Night Sup Forums Don't go the way of The Lizard King and Drink Yourself to Death at a party, Catch ya later little /m/utants.