Can someone help me out with this graph?

Can someone help me out with this graph?

Have you tried turning it off and back on again?

use Mathway or Desmos.

I mean the equation

input values of x in both equations and draw the line

im confused is it not a piecewise function?
if not any value for x works and either way its easy af

my paper was slightly used (the right in q1) and im shit at graphing but it has the points you shitter

wrong equation for the second one, homie

Stuck on this. Anyone? Thanks so far guys

i got you fam

here is a basic sketch

Looks correct to me, was gonna do it myself

(-1,2)

What is this? 7th grade remedial algebra?

MODS MODS MODS

wtf is this

It was wrong. Last one I need help with

isnt this x>-1 or x

i missed a negative when writing the given problem for the second equation, but i solved the correct one

Can anyone help me with my math hw?

Prove that a bounded function with finitely many discontinuities is riemann integrable.

It's not as challenging as OPs impressively difficult problem so i'm sure someone can help

nvm i retarded i made no mistake

>0x
why the fuck would they include a 0x
i got you fam

I second this

(-1, oo)

HURR DURR MUH REAL ANALYSIS

learn how to right a proof faggot. this is trivial

write*

tx user im trying 2 learn to right good proofs :(

Thanks, the numbers got changed so it's this one I need to solve but don't know how

bet you can't do it

Thanks dude but

either im fucked up or that is the same problem i just solved for you

what happened to the +2 from the second equation

You were right, but the answer is wrong according to the program

yeah i missed the +2 when copying the problem down ill fix that

the 5/3 becomes a 2, nothing else should change
sorry

Real analysis was the toughest class I ever had. Abstract algebra came much easier to me.

partial differential equations was the hardest class ive ever had

Correct, thanks, hit another problem but I don't want to bother you with this anymore, unless you want to

can someone help me with problem pls? does every finite group appear as the Galois group of some Galois extension of the rational numbers. its not nearly as hard as OP or this guy but im having trouble!

you really should learn how to do this shit

I only took ODEs and I didn't particularly care for it. I have this horrible tendency to try to understand all of the ins and outs of something before I can move on to the next, and from the beginning of that course I could sort of tell what was going on behind the scenes by the notation (turns out differential equations are actually mappings between vector spaces) , but kept dwelling on it instead of just practicing actual problems. I was reading about spectral theory instead of doing all of the homework problems and ended up finishing the class with a C.

How old are you, 13?

Look either you can drop the attitude RIGHT NOW or I will take matters into my own hands. DON'T TICK ME OFF