Bandcamp Thread

Post your stuff, be civil, rec, give feedback, return feedback.

Other urls found in this thread:

bluehole.bandcamp.com
m.youtube.com/channel/UCXqsf671yrjEXUHJDKZ5snA
mobile.twitter.com/BlueHole6
divideandconquermusic.com/indie-music-album-reviews/blue-hole-neon-clouds
rateyourmusic.com/artist/blue-hole
noriginal.bandcamp.com
1in10.bandcamp.com/album/mea-culpa
emptyangels.bandcamp.com
korteriflog.bandcamp.com/releases
joshsleeps.bandcamp.com/album/are-you-coming-home-tonight
bendance.bandcamp.com/releases
animo510.bandcamp.com/track/within
numberonemusic.com/zadanlavey
bombsawaycplelson.bandcamp.com/track/punk-songs-demo
awkwardbullshit.bandcamp.com/track/rover
blackfoothawk.bandcamp.com
youtube.com/watch?v=JJK2DTOA1VA
isolatedlight.bandcamp.com/
therealezzyland.bandcamp.com/track/idlu-w-raychel
trpx.bandcamp.com/
ivonnevancleef.bandcamp.com/album/ivonne-van-cleef-5
icholasyurgh.bandcamp.com/releases
sethcananandthecarriers.bandcamp.com/track/pennywise
pillow187.bandcamp.com/track/space-is-the-place
outercloud.bandcamp.com/album/r-i-p-planet-earth
scrugley.bandcamp.com/
aureatearachnid.bandcamp.com/album/a-world-with-no-sadness-baby
ilovetang.bandcamp.com
lostsock.bandcamp.com/track/always-mine
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Moonfall

bluehole.bandcamp.com

>Psychedelic
>Space Rock
>Noise Pop
>Shoegaze
>Acoustic
>One Man Band
>Music To Watch Rain Fall To
>Music For Fall

NEW ALBUM

Watch my bullshit low budget music videos on my YouTube channel here:
m.youtube.com/channel/UCXqsf671yrjEXUHJDKZ5snA

Watch me occasionally post Rest In Peace messages to dead celebrities and retweet stupid shit here: mobile.twitter.com/BlueHole6

Here's a review of my 2nd album!:
divideandconquermusic.com/indie-music-album-reviews/blue-hole-neon-clouds

Here’s my RYM page. Rate my stuff:
rateyourmusic.com/artist/blue-hole

rex i gotta check out the new album later

project coming l8er this month

noriginal.bandcamp.com

>experimental
>boom bap
>rap

1in10.bandcamp.com/album/mea-culpa

>Edit of Enigma's MCMXC a.D.

Been posting this in SC threads, so here's the BC link for it. My first released track as a solo artist, lemme know

>experimental, pop, rock, psych, jazz

emptyangels.bandcamp.com

Fifteen minutes until epilepsy - Songs to mow the lawn to

korteriflog.bandcamp.com/releases

Icelandic post-punk

>experimental
>goth
>psychedelic
>darkwave

My first album that I just dropped yesterday, let me know what you think

joshsleeps.bandcamp.com/album/are-you-coming-home-tonight

I like how the vocals were mixed in your music Moonfall.

bendance.bandcamp.com/releases

>psychedelic soul
>indie rnb

(Just wanna say all below is subjective taste)
Pretty pretty. Feels super comfy, personal and intimate. I don't think I like how heavy the reverb is and delay is on the vocals, but for as minimalist as the instrumentation is you fill out space with those heavy ass verbs. I feel like this is something that many can jive with. Good background music. In some of the tracks, I feel as if a few of the guitars aren't mixed too well within the entire mix

That's pretty interesting. King of wish the lows of the synth pad were a little lower to make room for the kick that drives the song along with those solid ass raps. Nice little instrumental details here and there, I'm glad it's not entirely the same thing over and over instrumentally. The transition at 2:28 is great. right into some sweet chords. Really nice, feel like the main vocal is mixed better as opposed to the first section.

Listened to Sjálfsskoðun. I like the dissonant chords. Needs to be recorded better for me personally, such as multitracked drums and guitar to fill out more space. Sounds pretty rough and not in a way that compliments me. And if you want a more minimalist sound then maybe some panning and reverb to add depth. I'm not a big fan of the vocals though i can tell the vocalist gives it his all so that's good. Not too much stood out melodically, sonically or musically. The breakdown with the synths was neat however!

Myself v

animo510.bandcamp.com/track/within
>drone
>ambient
>downtempo
can anyone recommend a good synth keyboard ? for ambient of course

Here is mine:
numberonemusic.com/zadanlavey

Bombs Away! Cpl Elson-Punk Songs DEMO

bombsawaycplelson.bandcamp.com/track/punk-songs-demo

>lo-fi
>bedroom pop
>dream pop
>emo

not a whole lot of mastering done. reverb added and vocal and guitar parts made louder. really fast recording but releasing more soon. only 1 track.

awkwardbullshit.bandcamp.com/track/rover

>post-rock

new album soon

This dude always makes pleasant stuff

blackfoothawk.bandcamp.com

>stoner rock
>alternative metal
>maybe psychedelic

youtube.com/watch?v=JJK2DTOA1VA

recs so far, will include more as thread picks up:

Is there anybody out there?

Here's my stuff: "Reckless Spirits In Times of War" is the second and, at the moment, last release from me, I need to get back to the real world once or twice.

"Reckless..." are all the stories yet untold from the minds of certain individuals from the dark past.

isolatedlight.bandcamp.com/
>Dark ambient made created using old vinyls
>Harsher and softer than the last release
>Memories captured into an audio

forgot the fucking cover edition right here...

therealezzyland.bandcamp.com/track/idlu-w-raychel

>alt pop
>bi lingual

It's fine, the whole thing's still bitchin'

Wow, thank you based user, you made my morning actually.

Not a problem user, have a good one!

trpx.bandcamp.com/
>lofi
>experimental
>glitch

ivonnevancleef.bandcamp.com/album/ivonne-van-cleef-5

> rural psychedelia, lo fi, portastudio, drone, ambient, bedroom recordings, loops, noise

recc

icholasyurgh.bandcamp.com/releases

Green text doesn't normally affect my decision-making, I just click out of curiosity either way.

Anyhow, I just published this album today. I have very rarely posted here but would like to get involved with the community, in all its fluctuations.

Give it a chance. If you don't feel like going through a full amateur album, then I'd consider "A Meanderer" and "Life = Skipped" to be the most accessible.

All right, now to pay my debts to you guys with listens.

sethcananandthecarriers.bandcamp.com/track/pennywise
>Indie Rock
>Pop Rock

pillow187.bandcamp.com/track/space-is-the-place
>experimental
>trip hop
>stoner rock
>grunge

here

I get what the vibe is that you're going for, but this is the bad kind of "bad " production, the mix constantly goes into distortion and fizz. The musical ideas are there, and there is creativity in it (albeit slightly maniacal, lol), but the lack of production kills the end product.

Keep it up, I like your stuff, but remember that even sludge and grunge needs to be able to be heard, user.

The music is good, sort of feel-goody pop rock, but the cover feels really derivative and makes you expect something edgier and harder. I feel like there's a big discrepancy there, but I might be mistaken of course. I just can't help but feel like I've heard this song before somewhere in the 00's.

The guitar's tones, the snazzy slides, the reminiscence that comes with hearing jingly guitar riffs that sound as if they could come from earlier times. "Rover" is a gorgeous track, with always-moving progressions, and a shimmering synth that eventually bleeds in, its bends carrying the rhythm section along.
Highly recommended.

All the tags fit very well. It's as if Said the Whale decided to incorporate sounds from all across the universe. The Double Bass is dope as shit, and the vocalist showcases his abilities with flair on the chorus. Your vocal range is excellent.
This music is for explorers, but damn it, it's good.
"Walk Your Way Through the Desert" is aptly named. What a trip it has been, too. Safely, I say, I have never heard anything like this. A pleasure to listen to, but at the same time I feel like walking in on the recording session would be uncomfortable. It's like you'd peek your head in through the door and go "Oh, I better leave this guy be."
Groovy stuff.
I like to also keep my bass parts leaning in the right speaker; maybe that's the standard, and I just don't even realize it.

I couldn't even give this a chance just because of the band name's similarity to "Right Away, Great Captain!". I assumed you'd be a parody band, and immediately stayed away.
If you make great music, then I am missing out. S/Os to Corporal Elson though.

This gal's voice rolls like the chickarita from Gregory and the Hawk. The throw-ins of whatever that other language is really makes for a diverse, unique experience. The keys wrap like a blanket around the vocals, and the percussion has one hell of a PRATTT to it. Recommended.

As a fellow one-man-band, I appreciate this so fucking much. Especially since the recording on every track is pristine. I don't know how you fucking do it, but congratulations on the fine work you've completed. "Sandbars" was my favorite.

This is me(down below)

outercloud.bandcamp.com/album/r-i-p-planet-earth

>death industrial
>power electronics
>noise/harsh noise

scrugley.bandcamp.com/

>one man band
>delivering from depressive black metal and narcotic rock to dark ambient and piano based music

reccing
this is great dude

I agree about the cover thing, its cringe.

yo where u nibbas at

Inna here!

aureatearachnid.bandcamp.com/album/a-world-with-no-sadness-baby

dumb garbage i made for my ex who moved to boston to become a doctor

Good, you got cucked, no sadness baby

jokes on you she calls me twice a week to tell me how much she misses me and we pretend to be engaged in small resort towns to get free stuff whenever we hang out

not your blog, fag. get over yourself.

in a meeting at work

ilovetang.bandcamp.com
>dream pop, power pop, alternative
Live album coming this Christmas! Come watch us live at The Piston in Toronto for $5 if you wanna get on our first live recordings!
recs
A Meanderer is really nice stuff, definitely needs some more refinement but i love the direction your going in! Cant wait for your next stuff! Followed!
big rec!

This is nice 100% can relate

Experimental
Lofi
Bedroom
Ambient

Fucking snore, every thread

lostsock.bandcamp.com/track/always-mine

Latest track on bandcamp, a little halloween inspired single.

>Alternative
>Noise

thank you so much for being able to connect on that level. wish to meet more people like you in this world - ezzyland