What is the musical equivalent of Rick & Morty?

What is the musical equivalent of Rick & Morty?

Radiohead

King Gizzard

How many times do we have to tell you?
It's Tool.
Stop asking this question.

Alternative rock

Kendrick Lamar

Tool

You're wrong
So are you

Venetian Snares

Death Grips

Death Grips

this

If Venetian snares were a cartoon, it would be Rick and Morty but actually living up to the expectations it sets for itself.

Animal Collective

Agree on Tool
Also Opeth

DEATH GRIPS

>enjoyed by normies who think they're different
Pretty much.

Death Grips anyone who says otherwise is a fucking faggot. I will fight you IRL since I can fuck up any Death Grips fan on the spot.

The funny thing is, both ARE idiots, and I can prove it mathematically.

To be fair you have to have a very high IQ to understand Death Grips. The musicality is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of the effects of technology on our modern society most songs will go over the typical listeners head. There's also Ride's nihilistic outlook which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Jimmy Hendrix, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to to truly appreciate the depths of these songs, to realize that they're not just good - they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Death Grips truly ARE idiots-of course they wouldn't appreciate for instance, the primalness in Ride's existential catchphrase "IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES" which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagine one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Ride's genius unfolds itself. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way I DO have a Death Grips Coffin tattoo. And no you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) before hand. Nothing personnel kid

What does this even mean?

don't forget dream theater

guess he doesn't like rick and morty

Who is the musical equivalent to Rick and Morty groupthink haters?

John Adams

People who unironically like Scaruffi.

Creed

Dream Theater fans seem to be less obnoxious though

this is the correct answer.

Radiohead
Death grips
Animal collective
Most metal

Progressive rock

its tool

WRONG

I was about to write you many paragraphs on how you aren't smart enough to appreciate how incredibly talented Dream Theater is, but then realized that would make you 100% right. Well played

grimes desu

Logic
>muh deep thinking
>muh depression
>muh attempted suicide
>actually cameoed on the show

Hopsins
xxxtentation

Run the Jewels.

/thread