Hey guys, i feel super paranoid and anxious tonight, i feel like im about to have a panic attack maybe...

hey guys, i feel super paranoid and anxious tonight, i feel like im about to have a panic attack maybe, and major nightmares, i feel like i'm dying, what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pTBooio3h9U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Maybe some breathing exercises will help you?

this.

anxiety attacks suck. last one i had i thought i was having a heart attack and spent most of the evening looking in the bathroom mirror, trying to decide if my lips were turning blue.

OP: only thing i can suggest is ride it out. if it lasts for more than 12 hours, see a doctor.

tried that, helped a little but not much

Take some water, eat something light, and hear calm music, stay safe dude.

OP here, having flashbacks also, i think i may have ptsd, it's pretty likely

OP update: my head is splitting, i heard a voice tell me that god is dead

well gods not real

A cup of warm milk?

masturbate

Put on a sweater?

Drink water, breathe, get some fresh air.
Also I doubt you have ptsd

if you have alcohol in the house, take like 3 shots/beers

won't fix everything but should chill you out a little

What if you look at the palm of your hand & then masturbate into your sweater (if you have one, otherwise you can use a velvet helmet shaped cosy) & then drink some warm milk, while listening to this;
youtu.be/pTBooio3h9U

Do you have a way of distracting yourself? I've had some nasty panic attacks before that kept me homebound for weeks, and what got me through it was video games and talk radio.

Consider confonting death and not fearing it.
Think about the things you would lose if you died, they may be material things. You won't need them if you're dead.
However, some people have attachment to family, friends or other loved ones- if you died, they may grieve.

Generally though, nothing matters in your worldly life if you die- they are but things, and in the long run even humanity will continue on without you and evolve further (if they do not go extinct by their own hand) and you will not matter at all when new histories are written.

You can relax yourself by reminding yourself that all ends with entropy and being alive is a temporary state. Worrying yourself about not knowing whether you are dying or not is irrelevant, even silly. Let it happen, if it is. It's probably just all in your head, and you are not dying.

This, works every time when I get a panic attack

that said OP is hearing voices. alcohol works great for anxiety but not sure about schizophrenia.

I've suffered from GAD for 12 years, people will feed you a line of bullshit on how to deal with it naturally. The best way you can combat it is when you have panic attacks, encourage your mind to kill you. Best case scenario, you overcome that panic attack, worst case scenario, you pass out from hyperventilating. Neither will kill you, anxiety will never kill you. Never forget that.

This is precisely why most people with anxiety are alcoholics.

lay off the crack/meth/cocaine, jerry

Lay down and go to sleep.

I know you're trolling, but it doesn't work like that.