Underrated thread?

Underrated thread?

Any sport, current or historic player.

Manu is properly rated quit being a homer you dumbass

Check the catalog next time, dumbfuck.

>known as the best argentine athlete in history
how's that underrated?

This. He's a solid offensive player, great passer, average defender. Prob not even a top 100 player of all time tbf but i still like him.

>average defender

18+ please
also
A fucking LEAF

>underrated

what

How many all defensive teams has he made? You're stupid as shit he's not a great defender. He's not horrible either, he's just average. Spurs have a great team defense, thats why they were elite even with the corpses of Aldridge and Pau. Inb4 >le harden block
Was a good play but Harden had him beat off the dribble, good recovery though.

he was a really good defender, possibly top 5 at his position, which you'd know if you weren't underage b&

>best foreign player of all times
>best 6th man of all times
>top 10 in lot of categories of all times playoffs
>best argentine athlete of all times
not underrated

the questions are
would you rate him as underrated if he was born in a different country as yours? - i dont think so
are you looking for foreign comments praising him because he's from the same piece of land you were born? -possibly yes
how is that low steem going, wanting to fulfill your pride with some guy's success? -thats kinda sad

Gino is underrated by most, overrated by Argies, and correctly rated by non-Argentinian Spurs fans.

Hard to make a defensive team with Kobe and Wade being around. And even then there were guys like Allen, Posey, Bowen, Battier, Dahntay Jones, Artest etc that deserved it more.

the guy in the picture looks nothing like Messi tho

>best foreign player of all times
Dirk>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Manu

>multiple NBA championships
>FIBA Americas Gold
>multiple South American Gold and Silver
>fucking Olympic Gold

Yeah, he's the greatest Argentine athlete in history

I'd even argue greatest South American athlete

Olajuwon>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nobitchski>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>King of all floppers Ginobili

4 rings > 2 rings

>Kawhi Leonard

The leaf speaks the truth

So Horry>Jordan? Shit argument m8.

Though I disagree with your conclusion, I am impressed by your knowledge of the era.

Most of espee is just a bunch of newfags who can't look beyond muh youtube highlights

good job, Hrvatska

Literally the only player in NBA history to win DPOY, MVP and Finals MVP in the SAME year

Remind me again when your flopping ass bitch came close to that level of utter domination

He also won finals with a very mediocore team. All great role players but not a single star other than him. Otis Thorpe was second best player on that team.

>meme statics over rings

you dense retarded

>

being a star in a star-filled team has a lot more merit that being a star in a mediocre team

Beacuse Amerifags assume other places are shit. Little do they know Euroball style is the future

>Best foreign player of all times
Dirk & Hakeem m8

>Beacuse Amerifags assume other places are shit
yes
>Little do they know Euroball style is the future
no

>Euroball style is the future

It's the present, everyone is playing fast, sharing the ball, going smaller and shooting 3s.

Otis Thorpe scored like 17 ppg on 60% shooting. He was really good.

Just checked, he averaged 14-10 that season, shooting 57% from the field.

Which is pretty fucking good.

Not at all.