My gf sent me a text message today saying that she wants to end our relationship

My gf sent me a text message today saying that she wants to end our relationship.
I asked ''why?''
She sent me this picture.
My dick is 6.5 inches long.
What should I do?

do you enjoy dating vapid shallow cunts ? then try and get her back or find another hoe.

if not its pretty obvious to break it off and not think about it anymore.

Newfags still fall to this spam thread

if she had a shallow cunt maybe op would've been able to keep her lol

anyway, stay mad white boi

>what should I do
Make a better post

I’m one of the blue kinds. Not saying which but the shape is weird like one of those dragon dick dildos and kind of boomerang in half. Some like it.

The worst part is idiots never fail to fall for it

laugh in her face
and then laugh in your own for making it up for this thread

She's right, your bait needs to be bigger

Obviously made by a dude. Girls like fat dicks not long ones.

Hey, Alice :)

>tfw you're a fat dick

Hey there stranger

Hi bish! Hi bish! Hi bish!

You're looking gorgeous as usual

So my cock is fairly thick (cant fit into a normal condom) but only around 6 inches long. Im a bit overweight so it looks a bit smaller and ive always been concerned about it until a few weeks ago I started going to the gym. Ive probably seen a hundred dicks the last week and I'm average on length a bit over on girth... Really it took me looking at a bunch of dicks to realize this. So thats what you should do OP, go to the gym and stare at penises.

>I'm average on length a bit over on girth
You're delusional

Also, nice quip earlier with OP.
Say, you wouldn't happen to be the same Alice I was sweet talking before in, I believe, a celeb thread were you? It was a month ago, maybe 2

Yeah, that was probably me, although I have terrible memory.

Ah, your looks more than make up for it

I’m actually curious what the response to this question would be if surveyed

I think I remember you now, you were flattering me last time and I said I bet you do that to every Alice you meet.

I'd tell her..

"bitch it might only be 6.5 inches but it smells like a foot.. get over yourself, sizequeen bitch!"

Tell her to go date a nigger and make mulato kids.

No you're a cuck

Inaccurate as hell.

Yes! I remember that especially, I'm glad you did too :) still as charming and cute as then

Alice is a “bish!”

Well it's not everyday I get complimented so excessively.

stupid fucking post. I've been with over 20 women, and one i was with said she was with 9 inches before and that it was horribly painful. I'm 7 myself, and every girl i've been with said it was either huge (in a good way) or perfect. in your stupid ass pic, however. it says "barely okay"....lmao...maybe for a loose woman. Don't trust stupid posts like OP's fellas...

Oh you.

A girl as gorgeous as you should, but I'm glad that you remember me.
So, have you made up your mind on the picnic? I think you wanted sandwiches but for me to make them. What I'd really love is to make us both a cup of hot cocoa on a cold day

dump that whore

Well picnics are pretty nice, although it will have to be a place with an exceptional scenery.
Just remember that I like marshmallows in my cocoa.

B8 as FUCK but the ruler has the green zone right after the 6inch.
I have seen the original, show her the ruler at the bottom. The original chart says your cock is fine.

I'll make sure to remember the marshmallows.
You make this to easy, but as long as you're my company on the picnic the scenery will be quite a sight

It may sound easy and the sentiment is lovely, but exceptional scenery is the stuff of poetry and painting.

For me, I have a preference to woods and forests mostly. A clearing in a forest with flowers though is probably what I'd like for.
Do you have any preferences?

Preferably somewhere I can see mountains in the distance.
Maybe atop a pleasant hill, surrounded by forest on all sides, except an over look opening up to a vast range of mountains.

That sounds lovely, I'd really enjoy an experience like that.
I'm glad to have found you and for you to have remembered me, it's really made my night and redeemed my day. How are you, Alice?

Well I'm certainly happy to hear your night is better and your day a little brighter. I'm doing pretty good, although I'm about to head to bed soon.

Fuck me I have a 5 incher and on top of that I'm fucking 6'3 and a /fit/izen and girls expect me to be hung cause I look like a football player

I'm legit too scared to go for stacys, I've even turnt them down at parties cause of my small ass dick on such a big frame

pic very related I have a similar body

Me too, actually. I'd rather stay and talk, but I don't want to chain you down to this thread. Hopefully we'll run into each other again sometime. Are there any threads that you usually like to drop by into?

Copypasta

Oh, I usually post in quiet a few when I'm on, anything I feel like I can reply to. If I'm on, I'll be easy to spot.
Well, until next time user!

You are either a bot or are fucking retarded and should go seek medical attention ASAP (for your sick brain, not your cock).

Until next time, Alice.
Goodnight and thank you for a lovely time. Best of wishes.

Some women just have big vaginas....