Hey Sup Forums...

Hey Sup Forums, I know that we constantly talk about stupid shit a lot but I've recently been obsessing over a topic for the past year and I need some fucking answers. Is it possible to live forever and never die. If so please explain how this would be possible or if any of you have an idea of how one would be capable of immortality. I'm dead serious, this isn't fucking bait and I don't want some nihilistic bullshit about how we all fucking die. Tell me what you guys know about immortality. I need to fucking know. Also, if you want to contact me about immortality please use the following info.
Discord: w1red#0486
twitter: officialw1red
Steam: W1red

do you really want to live forever, wouldnt that kind of suck

shameless bump

I just want to know if it's fucking possible.

another shameless bump because I want fucking answers.

ok well I saw this video a while back about where we'll be in 50 years, assuming you live that long you may be able to put your brain on a computer or something and elon musk and others are doing research into that sort of thing so you can literally be mr house from new vegas

On top of that they're finding ways to reverse ageing in mice so you never know where we'll be in the future

I'd rather die tho

im trying to get into your discord but its not working

That's my account, not a discord server...

Owning a huge robot army and shit would be a blast

Since the beginning of times people have asked the same question. But surely you'll find the answer here... of all places.

>> possible

listen user..
.. everything that has ever lived..
.. and everything that will ever live..
.. is going..
.. to die.

DID YOU NOT READ THE ORIGINAL POST YOU FUCKING RETARD? SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH YOUR NIHILIST BULLSHIT. ANYTHING IS FUCKING POSSIBLE CUNT

kek

>> just want to know if it's fucking possible.
>> nothing living is immortal
>> possible
>> no

anything is possible

Lobster and crocs live forever i think. Dont they only die when they get too big to sustain themselves? Thats what ive heard

Greater men than you have been asking that question for thousands of years, and the answer is still no.

solve the square root of pi

OP here, 1.77245385091...

.. ?..

bro, the square root of pi is just another never ending number, are you fucking retarded?

If you could live forever you would spend most of your time trying to kill yourself. IMO

The fulcanellli phenominim/The philosophers dwelling

the CIA niggers will prevent us from gaining immortality, it's impossible.

indeed

No. Entropy.

Cells wear out and die.

Thus is the nature of molecular biology.

Even silicon intelligence wears out. NAND flash wears out.

Hence replication and teproduction. Sex.

Could we make someone live forever as it stands now? Not really and what we could maybe potentially do would be really messing with what live means. We could potentially have someone essentially be a brain supported my machines but the extent and machinery, cost, and danger, not even talking about the moral issues would be extensive. Plus eventually you neural tissue would breakdown and you would perish anyway. I’d say if for some crazy reason mankind had to keep a person “alive” they could maybe extend their life span to 160 years and that’s probably the extent the human brain could function in the most perfect situation

What if we just make an AI of ourselves that learns everything about us and how our minds work and we just teaching it until we die.

the fuck are you talking about

gay shit, probably.

What if we all just commit suicide, then there would be no consciousness on the planet. then living forever wouldn't fucking matter.

this guy gets it

I dunno, I always heard that telomere length has a lot to do with dying from it shortening over time as well as oxidative stress. There's probably some way out.

Become the greatest at something. Have we ever stopped talking about Shakespere, Muhammed Ali, Bob Dylan, Beethoven, or Alexander? We'll never stop talking about them.

Who?

But why would you want to? You'd get so sick of it after like 1,000 years, guaranteed.

You say now that you wouldn't get sick of it, but trust me, you would.

Youll upload your mind to homecomputer, defrag, install/uninstall whatever you like & then upload urself to a freshly 3d printed body, anybody you want, get a fresh one anytime, original soul/program never lost but continually saved in "the cloud" it´s evolution baby!