Vive la différence!

It's interesting when a star of a TV show does a lot of provocative photoshoots, and is obviously being encouraged to use sexuality to sell her brand, but another star of the same show, attempting no such strategy, manages to consistently upstage her on this score by virtue of pure animal magnetism, looks and charisma, isn't it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ec92Wa8zJs8
twitter.com/FinnSkata/status/793941969106071552
youtube.com/watch?v=4gnntMvMgx4
youtube.com/watch?v=a9UjHJ8vl2s
youtube.com/watch?v=Lmpf8hsvaLw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No.

Interesting response!

It is interesting, but it's also only natural, that some people don't have to try to be cool, because they simply are cool. Look at Finn, he's not only unusually bright and talented, he's also charismatic enough to easily eclipse all the cast without even trying.

It's because he's so smoog.

He looks like a young Bailey Jay.

Indeed, it just confirms that there is such a thing as God-given talent. And thank heavens for that! Even in a snapshot such as that seen in this picture, Wolfhard has a specific and engaging quality.

He doesn't need the shilling and propaganda campaign, he's gonna make season 2 great anyway

>God-given talent

By which I mean that, even when not acting, this performer has something he can't turn off.

He's 13 and from Canadia. He can't vote.

>this performer has something he can't turn off.

What is that?

Step aside motherfuckers, superior character coming through

no

A certain je ne sais quoi or X factor. Even in a candid picture such as this, he has this indefinable quality which no amount of posing about like in 's pic can replicate.

it's his ayy lmao eyes. He's like a real live animu.

I wonder what happened to those posters in the Stranger Things general now, i heard they made a discord?

Goddamn, he really does look like a young Bailey Jay.

>which no amount of posing about like in 's pic can replicate
This must be satire. Just look at how retarded he looks in that picture.

the discord is cancer tho 0/10 would not bang

yeah I heard it's like a cool secret club. I wish I could get an invite

No he doesn't, Finn is unique.

Her personality is grating and obnoxious whereas Finn has an incredibly calm and cool energy about him. His voice sounds the way the first Autumn breeze after an oppressive Summer feels.

Fine then. A younger, prettier Bailey.

He looks friendly and engaged, like a million dollars.

>Her personality is endearing and cheerful whereas Finn has an incredibly autistic and uncomfortable energy about him
ftfy

I think the worst part about these kids is that they've had their innocence robbed of them by the limelight, and now they're going to be obnoxious little fuckers until they lose all their fame and violently crash into obscurity

he's so squishy and fluffy :3

His charisma is effortless. He's fresh out of the shower, his hair is a mess, and yet I would still call him in if he submitted this as a headshot. You can't train that sort of magnetism, it is innate.

Are you kidding me? Finn seems like an unaffected kid despite being insanely talented. The other does not.

>Finn seems like an unaffected kid despite being insanely talented.
Right

>The other does not.
Wrong

I couldn't have put it better.

What is this from? That thar is a rare frugguh

I think Finn still has his innocence and childhood. His is aware of the danger, and they are very protective towards him, and don't try to sell him, unlike Millie's family. Finn is down to earth and what's more important, aware how the showbiz looks like; he wants to be a part of this world and is willing to work hard for it, but even now you can tell he doesn't give a damn about being famous or having celeb status like Millie or Gaten.

His last Vine, you can find it on his twitter

oh who was i kidding, they're 10/10, would bang, would leave a positive review on yelp, would recommend to my friends.

>gay pedophiles
this show has the worst fandom

She seems too antic and desperately people-pleasing to me, and a lot of her publicity photos are frankly inappropriate IMHO. I am more worried for her than I am for Finn. Though I don't find her neccesarily likeable, nobody deserves to be exploited.

MLP would like a word.

>pic related
>inappropriate
>exploited
>waaa this is controversial waaaaaa
I want the SJWs to go

>inappropriate
I fucking hate that word. It is such a hollow and meaningless statement.

His last vine was the invisiline kino

she's boring
Finn has much more to offer than just a pretty face and good acting skills. Millie has only that

>>inappropriate
>hollow and meaningless
lmaoing@urlife you autist. come back when you learn how to behave in society

>boring
I must've been replying to bait all this time

Nice digits bro.

Anyway, anyone wants an invite to the discord? We still talk Stranger Things there.
Leave your email here

imagine being in love with a kid, how weird would that be?

You know what I meant. That photo is nothing like as... ill-advised... as the ones we've all seen.

bretty weird desu

When you compare her to Finn, she is boring. Finn is creative, his vines are funny and have some meaning in them, he is interested in cinematography and directing. All Millie does is attending comic cons and posting countless duckface selfies on snapchat. It's quite clear there's no much in that pretty head of hers. It's probably her parents' fault, but it doesn't help that her main occupation nowadays is doing fanservice instead of getting engaged in new projects. It's especially sad given how much potential she has, she's a very gifted actress and it will be painful to see it waste away if it comes to that.

cool buddy

No I dont. What did you mean?

>All Millie does is attending comic cons and posting countless duckface selfies on snapchat
>what is youtube.com/watch?v=Ec92Wa8zJs8
>what are photoshoots and interviews
>what is performing at the Emmy's

>his vines are funny and have some meaning in them
>vine
>funny and meaningful
choose ONE (1)

>people are watching vines and checking out instagram of stars
you people make me sick. since when are we fucking normiebook

twitter.com/FinnSkata/status/793941969106071552

Why is he so talented bros?

Lad, Finn starts in music clips as well, and has been doing so since he was 10 or 11, if not younger.
>youtube.com/watch?v=4gnntMvMgx4
>youtube.com/watch?v=a9UjHJ8vl2s
>youtube.com/watch?v=Lmpf8hsvaLw

He does photoshoots and interviews, too. He wasn't preforming at the Emmy's because unlike Millie, had to work on another project.

Is that a man?

Hard work and dedication to his craft.

So? My point is that she's not sitting on her ass all day which is what you were implying.

>He wasn't preforming at the Emmy's because unlike Millie, had to work on another project.
not an argument
performing is also a project

>performing (at Emmy's) is also a project
not as serious as staring in a film, no.

And while I agree she's not sitting on her ass all day, I'm just saying that things she does are just less interesting (in my opinion, and to me) than whatever Finn does. She does a lot to promote herself and Stranger Things, but is aggressive self promotion what she should be doing right now? I'm not sure.

Vines are, or were, a medium as valid as any other, grandad.

>provocative photoshoots
I'm not sure what you mean, could you show some examples?

>Less interesting
That's all subjective I'm not going down that path

>Aggressive self-promotion
I don't see it that way, she's just very popular already since the day it came oht. It's just magazines leeching off of her success at this point.

>it's 'normie' for an adult to obsessively scour photos of 12-14 year old children, save them to a directory, and then share them on a imageboard
t. Deaged

I envy them, it looks like a comfy human sandwich

No. Search her name and photoshoots and you should find them, she hasn't done many.