Here's your Russia Collusion motherfuckers

Here's your Russia Collusion motherfuckers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YY8z8X1ro0Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But Trump says mean things reeeeeee

I used to respect moore

>Daily Caller
fake news

imbeach trumb :DDD

"I don't like it so it must be fake news"

why sir you, in fact, do!

ANTI-NARRATIVE THREAD IGNORE IGNORE.

SAGE

ampersand

Bye, piss-face

>ampersand
ampersand

POINT RAISED AGAINST POLITICAL NARRATIVE

SLIDE SLIDE SLIDE SLIDE SLIDE

a Boolean operator with only one variable that has the value one when the variable is zero and vice versa

Fag

Man, I can’t believe we have literally the ENTIRE FBI working for Mueller’s investigation! He can’t spare a single one to investigate anything else? What a dick! I sure hope the terrorists don’t hear about this, or we’ll be fucked! On the other hand, I guess now would be a good time to commit federal crimes. Oh well, win some lose some. What crimes will you commit to take advantage of this clear and obvious dereliction of duty by Trump’s chosen FBI Director, Attorney General, and Deputy Attorney General to have every single FBI agent in the country investigating the Russia hoax and Trump instead of literally any other crime? We could rob banks maybe?

Great use, contraband money is illegal, but worth it when the FBI has their heads stuck up their asses at this valuable point in time. After all, they do care about finding people taking pics of wildflowers and animals.

youtube.com/watch?v=YY8z8X1ro0Q

let's spray paint wigger signs on subdivision entrance walls

actually, the FBI should be on this freak. he could be a threat to a dam. u can tell by his asshole jerk tone that he purposefully antagonizes the cops. he's a fucking prick...the video fag that is. if i was FBI I would've slapped cuff on him just to shut him the fuck up for a minute. yessir

Agree that he could have lessened his aggression. Surprised Gary didn't do shit or that lieutenant officer would have shot his ass.

It's about resource allocation and priorities dipshit

You commie mother fucking Russian trolls will be fucking castrated and burned for posting this crap on here!

A real man would thank the diligent officers for properly monitoring a vital public water resource and explain to them, minus the cunty attitude, he was taking gay flower pictures with his little hobby camera.

hey man thats some powerful written weaponry bro. keep up the good work most excellent citizen. i'll send you a purple heart in the mail.

>maybe if we focus on the least damning and most easily defensible aspect of this piece of shit's whole existence people will ignore the much worse stuff
nah

Funigger

Because everyone who is against Trump are Michael Moore.

did you make that pic yourself? that's awful. how hard is a screencap? anyone who isn't complaining about that pic is clearly a bot because that shit is unacceptable.

when?

Zero impact? What is this a retarded russian thread. Afraid for your jobs you retarded motherfuckers. The best thing you have going for you is knowing english in your shit ass, low GDP country.

Prove you're American
>pro tip: you can't

Hey fuck you. It's raw as fuck because I wanted that effect. Raw like my emotions...your words, the harsh ones, hurt me. Fag

Like my visual play on words though don't ya art snob? Col illusion

>Being this bad of a Russian troll that you resort to reverse psychology.

Your purple heart is in the mail too

You Backstabbing double agent double crossing double jointed midnight snacker you.

At least I'm not some 3rd worlder Russian.