/nbbmn/

zines edition

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!LhcmHKxC!3FrnZB256tacgKkpSgqWNw
soundcloud.com/a-p-perdu
pagodamast.bandcamp.com/merch/black-circle-of-tyranny-print-zine-1-2017
youtube.com/watch?v=CQq21TDJT-E
youtu.be/4KVHinoBn5A
fanfiction.net/s/12246196/1/Varg-and-Eunha-fall-in-love-Black-metal-Kpop-crossover
mega.nz/#F!RhhCnIwT!TCMuz2GnVqZtfftbK6YPnA
ascoven.blogspot.ca/2012/09/unto-long-glory2-beverina-compilation.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if you are a false, don't entry

tourist holocaust

Hype

this is wow, huh

>Caverne - Aux Frontieres Du Monde (2015)
>French medieval black metal
>mega.nz/#F!LhcmHKxC!3FrnZB256tacgKkpSgqWNw

I wanna die

What's your black metal album of the decade so far?

am I allowed to listen to Thantifaxath

ITT

thanks for the ornassi pazuzu rec my man

one day i will no longer be a tourist

insularum

Jef Whitehead was in a Math Rock band? Anyone know the name?
In the ONE MAN METAL documentary and in some interview with Inter Arma :
>TJC: Like Leviathan, It’s black metal, but …
>MP: I mean, that guy [Jef Whitehead] takes in a lot of different music. That guy was in a math rock band, there are some albums with just covers, he covered Lungfish … he’s coming from a different place. I think if you come from a different place for black metal, you can do a lot of stuff with it. I still like stuff that sounds exactly like Transilvanian Hunger, though.
>Some black metal people hate progression — they just wanna hear the exact same thing.

TEAM EURONYMOUS

team manlet

Is that a really big guitar or just a really small man?

t.ourist

looks like some sort of fucked up acoustic bass

Post what you niggas be blasinn

Of course

requesting charts

why are you trying to sound black? fuck off nu-male

Promote your own BM projects.

soundcloud.com/a-p-perdu

Anything specific?

Very good shit

>requesting charts

kys

SO UNREAL BUT TRUUUE

does Glorious Aggressor still visit Sup Forums?

I have his demo from 2010 still.

Just dump whatever you have if you can, I just want some essentials to keep track of.

I am black

WHERE IS YOUR SAVIOR WHERE HIDES JESUS

you gotta do something about that mixing on the third track you got loud as synths giving way to almost inaudible guitars

What are some nice BM albums to play at the gym?

ondskapt ruined bm

Can I get that one that has all of the black background album covers with guys in corpse paint on the front being the only thing on them?

fallen angel of doom and fist of the northern destroyer

can I get a name? that looks neat as fuck

This one?

In Elixir of Truant? I realized a few weeks after I uploaded it that I should have doubled the guitar tracks to give them some girth like the Demos from two years ago. I have a good idea how I'm going to thicken things up next time in addition to trying to record with two mics. Thanks for listening though.

post comfy sleepy time dungeon synth

Vzeokzörbtre, though it’s tape only. There’s a bit more info here:
pagodamast.bandcamp.com/merch/black-circle-of-tyranny-print-zine-1-2017

youtube.com/watch?v=CQq21TDJT-E

Coziest dungeon synth release.

Hedge wizard, apothecarium

put that shit on bc fag

I feel overwhelmingly sad for no particular reason, black metal for this feel?

Jester?

Yes thank you friend

Don't feel sad, feel powerful!

I feel this way all the time.

But that’s not cool

Quick! Post sexy Fenriz!

youtu.be/4KVHinoBn5A
You can skip the pretentious intro if you want.

this reminds me so much of the jester race

great album

> Tape Only

That's legit, I can only do CDrs unless I wanted to put it in a jewel case, but I don't feel the material I have so far is enough for that yet.

why does he have a fidget spinner tattoo

Does anybody have better tattoos than Fenriz?

I've only ever heard the Pest that made Ära, this seems to be a different band though? At any rate I'll listen to it

Would if I could, great album though

Me too, but it's particularly bad right now. I haven't listened to that Hypothermia album yet so I will

I’m tired of albums that look like this

*blocks your dark path*
FANFICTION TIME

fanfiction.net/s/12246196/1/Varg-and-Eunha-fall-in-love-Black-metal-Kpop-crossover

It is a different Pest. For some reason there are quite a few bands named that.

Why?

Their logo almost looks exactly the same too

Despite not having anything from that series of tapes available for streaming, I’ve sold 52 I think so that’s cool. I’ve sent some to the guy from Murder on Ponce, and I’ve sent some to Edasi and a bunch of other interesting folks too. It’s a cool little bunch of people.

Thoughts? Just found this record, enjoying it a great deal so far. Vocals are excellent.

Me
There are just so many in recent years

I give you props for that, I've only sold a few of my CDrs. I have a small bm/doom label/distro that's let me meet some cool musicians online, but I've only really gotten .zip files and bandcamp links, it's cool you sent them physicals.

Great album.

mega.nz/#F!RhhCnIwT!TCMuz2GnVqZtfftbK6YPnA

have some downloads

>Varg started piling wood in his stove and lit it. Eunha loves seeing the flames start to dance. Let me put on some music to create an atmosphere. This is called dark ambient dungeon synth. Its an unreleased album I have. It was being played loudly. Eunha started to become hypnotized by this foreign music. I love it. Varg smiled.
kek

This album is like going back to a cozy inn after a good adventure.

Oops I mean 62 I forgot I had another 10 that aren’t posted there. Anyway yeah it was really my networking through dungeon synth that really helped things take off. Great community. Chaucerian Myth and the operator of OWW have been super supportive and helpful. I’ve sold another 80 or so dungeon synth tapes and that helped get my name out there a bit more. I’m excited for what the next year will hold. I’m hoping to expand my black metal circle a bit

>inb4 atmoshit

Do you have a bc to check out?

Any more from Eastern Euro? Specifically looking for Hungary, Romania, maybe ex Yugo countries if they even have anything of note.

post pics

just shit.

My advice would be to find a small black metal project, frosty or mystic kinda bm and see about doing a split. DS and cold castle style bm fit together well. Also don't be afraid of distance, the first release on my label was a split between my pal from Australia with some more agressive space bm and a shoegaze/bm band from california who was doing some spacey songs for the split. Was an interesting mix but overall worked out.

How about every fucking nightbringer album you tard? Vierling art is everywhere

Vierling isn't really THAT popular, he also isn't exclusively like a metal artist, he did a Joanna Newsom cover.

Yeah distance is nbd. I’ve done a split with nazgal dracul in Norway and worked with Moloch’s Depressive Illusions label in Ukraine. It’s tough snagging new acts before other people get to them though...

Here's Russia. Also, for a lot of Eastern European bands, check out Unto A Long Glory I & II compilation album.

ascoven.blogspot.ca/2012/09/unto-long-glory2-beverina-compilation.html

There's a few black metal bands from Hungary, check out Marblebog. Their split with Evilfeast is great.

I was going to cite ys as an example of him being everywhere haha. Frankly I don’t like his style or gay “orthodox bm”

i was jesting about you tattoos mate

I'm about to go to bed. Mostly first wave with other rando shit to break it up. Good day 1

Oh those, check the last thread for my Depressive Silence tattoo

Vierling, Forkas, those guys are trendy but at least they do a decent job. The real hack spectre of shit metal art right now is Paolo Blurreti Nocontrasti.