how can Mexico be so bad at football, my god

NO

>supercup
>trophy

>mexico in the last two world cups: eliminated in round of 16

>italy in the last two world cups: eliminated in the first round
>worse than paraguay, slovakia, NEW ZEALAND and costa rica

who is the bad one again?

We would rather die. All Porto Fans would have voted Trump if we could!

shit pay2play academies
no local clubs like Argentina where you can find a futbol club everywhere
not passionate enough to be good

you stopped buying colombians, you deserve your fate

Lol Mexico is fucking trash.

America don't care about footie and they've come third in the WC whilst Mexishits can't get past the Quarter Finals even though they hosted the WC twice.

I think it just proves how genetically inferior Mexicacas are compared to the rest of the world.

>the state of clube futebol do porto

Both are bad. Only advantage Colombian has is their negritos

BTFO
T
F
O

how can Włochy ever recover

he's actually right, porto was an unstoppable machine when it had colombians instead of mexicans.

The team had overall better players around the time Colombians played . Around that time they had moutinho and hulk. I'm not defending Mexicans but in the end Colombians and Mexicans are shit. Look at all the Colombians that aren't playing in a minor league/club such as porto

>James
>Martinez
>Falcao
that was 60-70 goals a season, m8

james and jackson are doing nothing right now atm. My point overall is that Colombians are shitty players, only look good in smaller clubs 90% of the time

>convocar a la momia de rafa marquez

pls someone take him

remember when di Maria was considered world-class?

>Rafael Fucking Marquez

I'm terribly sorry but we're actually successful with pretty men

Avé kek

That argument is stupid. Yeah of course both are trash, but saying that USA is historically better is just wrong.

No one gave a fuck about the World Cup in 1930. The only time where the US where better was in the 2000s, the Donovan years, before and after that Mexico has been better, which is not saying that much.

By the way, England is far more pathetic than >us, they have the delusion that the are elite and always contenders to win cups, when they are Mexico-tier.

I'm Welsh :^)

Just kidding. I'm actually Northern Irish, which is pathetic but Northern Ireland remains the least populous country to have qualified for more than one World Cup finals tournament, to win a World Cup finals match, to have scored at a World Cup finals, and to have progressed from the first round of the World Cup finals. Also used to hold the record for least populous to have qualified for a WC at all but Trinidad and Tobago did that, but they have an easy qualifying group unlike qualifying through Europe.

It just seems to me that Mexico is such a waste of potential. A country that has a large passion for football and the populous to be dominant at it but continues to be painfully mediocre. It also doesn't help that Mexicans have even WORSE delusion that Englishmen which nearly seems impossible at times.

Also blogpost, seeing chicanos root for Mexico disgusts me and am glad that most Mexicans on this board hate CHI's.

Don't bully him, He is our MVP

That's actually a pretty good nickname lel
>La Momia Marquez
time to stop posting, Brayan Kevin

>Also blogpost, seeing chicanos root for Mexico disgusts me and am glad that most Mexicans on this board hate CHI's.
wtf i love northern ireland now

>Tfw you're a CHI

We still have Quintero. Technically

wtf is a chi?

Chicano.

Are you ready for another 7-0 ass rape in the confed cup?

lel do you unironically believe you'll beat Germoney and the champion of Africa?

see this we are not as passionate as you think

I'll take a 3-0 this time tbqh nido

>this squad
Prepare for rape in Azetca in 3 weeks, Pedro.

Young players with talent are blocked by mediocre foreigners
Inhuman treatment to players (draft, "pacto de caballeros, etc)
Lower leagues are a complete joke

You now remember the Rafael Marquez-Rafael Marques CB partnership of Hellas Verona in 2015. The GK was also Rafael.

Didn't Porto nearly fool Pelligrini into buying hum to replace Yaya.

I blame more shit youth who can't compete with shit foreigners
also FMF needs to do something with la división de ascenso

They don't even compete, shit foreign players are always favoured. I can unironically say Esqueda could've been a decent player if people at America didn't play a piece of shit like Hernan Rodrigo Lopez every fucking game despite him being abismal.

Just think about the U-17 champions, Espiricueta is clearly not the GOAT he was hyped to be but he could easily be a starter for a smaller team right now...however Mole Ferreti has literally never played him and Jonathan has probably been ruined now. Coaches like Tuca represent everything that's wrong with football here, Tigres' youth teams are actually good but he always plays with 9 foreigners and buys even more every chance he has, what's worse is that he's praised for it. When he was a coach at Pumas, he only played Barrera when he started to play for a U-20 NT and he stopped getting new players, Javier Cortez never played with him (had an amazing season when he left).

On the other hand we have guys like Ponchito Gonzalez, who was playing really good but then fucking Monterrey bought him and now he's doomed to be eternally benched

this guy is so fucking ugly jesus christ

No es responsabilidad del Tuca desarrollar jugadores, su trabajo es ser campeón.

His release clause is a sock

Is this Roy Mackaay's more retarded brother?

Que basura de mentalidad. Hasta los equipos más poderosos del mundo como Real Madrid y Barcelona buscan desarrollar jugadores y los que salen de la cantera son por lo general los más apreciados. Todavia podría entender si Tigres fuera un equipo que compitiera por todo a nivel mundial pero evidentemente no es el caso, en alguna ocasión hasta tiraron una copa Libertadores porque el Mole no la quería jugar y casi siempre "se enfocan en un torneo". Con el equipo que tienen, Tigres debería tener una hegemonia como la de Juventus o Bayern pero con tanta mediocridad del Tuca, han perdido todo tipo de campeonatos (considero que el 4-1 en la final contra Pumas es una de las demostraciones más descaradas de ratonismo en la historia del futbol mundial).

>tfw just moved to the US
>forever destined to be a CHI on Sup Forums unless I buy a proxy

That team was fucking shit. Old man Toni still had it though.

Es responsabilidad total de los directivos/dueños, si al Tuca no le exigen que juegue con jóvenes y en cambio le abren la chequera, es bastante obvio lo que va a elegir.

Al final lo que impera son los intereses económicos, aunque se lleven al aspecto deportivo entre las patas, por lo que es responsabilidad de la FMF asegurarse del progreso de la selección, lo que incluye hacer que los equipos utilicen a los jóvenes mexicanos.

>Mexican players
>Talent
kek.

>buying mexican players
>ever

>Al final lo que impera son los intereses económicos, aunque se lleven al aspecto deportivo entre las patas, por lo que es responsabilidad de la FMF asegurarse del progreso de la selección, lo que incluye hacer que los equipos utilicen a los jóvenes mexicanos.

>Fierro gets minutes as starter
>turns up shit
>Reyes gets minutes as a starter
>turns up mediocre
>Aquino gets minutes as starter
>ends up shit
>Salcedo gets minutes as starter
>ends up mediocre

but muh injustice. fuck off

You have to go back

Fierro is a starter for one of the teams in the final

Reyes won a championship with America, is a starter for Espanyol and plays regularly with the NT

Aquino is literally tearing the league apart right now

Salcedo was actually a Tigres player, tried his luck in the MLS, Chivas payed a ton for him and became one of the best CBs in the league.

They're obviously not Messi, Ramos or Modric like the media sometimes wants to hype them but all the players mentioned are WAY better than the dozens of foreigners at Veracruz, Chiapas, Puebla, etc.

Anyway you probably won't understand because

>shitcano

Go clean my toilet or cut my grass

We learned our lesson. BUT HE IS REALLY GOOD, UNITED

Developing young players is one of the best ways for a club to seek profit.

Benfica did this. Renato Sanches, Andre Almeida. Renato Sanches didn't even play full season.

And right now with the economic fairplay rules in Europe it's even more important that teams manage to develop good players because you can't just buy all you want. This obviously applies to top teams.

So, I don't understand why Mexico, a country where football is a popular sport kids play on the streets and all, does not invest in those kids.
I also don't understand why clubs aren't run by cartels, football clubs are great for money laundering. Especially when they sell you players.

Sporting also does it and Porto has tons of talented young players

They are mediocre. That is my issue. They don't have to be messi or mordric, but they aren't even talented enough to be decent players. All of the players have flopped in europe or just bad. Even Ochoa plays minutes regularly but he is one of the worst goal keepers in la liga. Don't complain about talented players getting minutes when the talent in mexico youth players are minimum

>Even Ochoa plays minutes regularly but he is one of the worst goal keepers in la liga.
He's one of the best actually, Granada are just fucking shit, same thing happened when he went to Ajaccio. He went from Ajaccio to the bench at Malaga to fucking Granada during his best years. He could have gone to Liverpool/Marseille/Milan at least but kept getting fucked by his agent.

Do you understand why he was at the bench for Malaga? Kameni was superior.

I don't know that but Kameni was cemented in Malaga's line-up. He should have gone to a club without a established keeper, he would be an upgrade for a lot of clubs, look at City right now for example.

Watch the games when Ochoa played with Malaga. It wasn't even close

stop bumping this thread with this ugly fucker's face

>using bump order

Get a load of this fag