Benevolent Canada seen as ‘easy mark’ to take Australia’s refugees

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/playing-us-for-suckers-benevolent-canada-seen-as-easy-mark-to-take-australias-refugees

Where were you when Canada got cucked by Australian refugees?

DUDE

DRUMPF

Smoking weed and watching Feminist Frequency

WE

>But the very idea of that Canada would take Australia’s asylum seekers is “nonsense,” a “mean-minded” dodge of moral responsibility that suggests Australia is just trying to play a “naive” new prime minister for a “sucker,” said Colin Campbell, emeritus professor of political science at the University of British Columbia, and an expert in the comparative study of Australian and Canadian politics.

>There may also be tactical domestic considerations at play. Shipping a few planeloads of refugees to Canada would address Australia’s current legal crisis in PNG, he said. “But is also would show that Canada has its limits. They’d only take 10,000 or something like that, (to which Australia could reply), ‘See? They’re just as stingy as we are!’

>“Australians are bloody pig-headed and just impossible in the area of refugees,” Campbell went on. “They would build a wall around the continent if they could. This is part of the history of Australia, it just makes you want to retch. This whole state was started as a penal colony. It’s been exclusive ever since.”

Refugees welcome they said

SHALL NOT

I'll check the cataloge next time friend

Enjoy your discards canada I'm sure Trudeau will personally blow them all before he uses your tax money to clothe, feed, house, educate and provide healthcare for people who have never given a single loonie to your people.

Irish. That's right. You were. The Irish built your nation.

Good. Austria must become Chinese first of all. Canada is already Chinese so this is fine.

Haha.
Made my day.
Suck it Europe.

Leafs deserve this for shit posting all the time

well, that's a thing

What a racist xenophobic bigot!

Trudeau will fight this man forore refugees.

BUILD

No we don't

yes we do

I want to:
1) Find the areas with the biggest Green vote, like Byron, Nimbin, and other hippie hellholes
2) Petition the government to send them all the refugees for that "rich tapestry" and "sharing of stories" that they faff on about
3) Let the ones who voted for cultural enrichment be the ones to receive it

I want every tick in a Greens box to [[[literally]]] mean a military aged, uneducated, rape cultured, African or Arab migrant arriving on their doorstep for lodging.

How can we make this happen? I know some towns like Toowoomba put their hand up for 12,000 or so Africans and received them, so there must be an avenue for us.

Well, he was right about the wall thing..

This dude sounds ridiculously butthurt.

I would laugh but we share a continent with them, so their problems might spill over onto us. LEAFS you better get your shit together.

>Byron

Cunt, like 2000 people actually live there and they already welcome in hordes of eurotrash and chinks year round.

>Cunt, like 2000 people actually live there

Well I guess they're not full then.

Revenge for taking the shitpost crown m8?

>USA is 61% white
>Canada is 84% white

>USA's nonwhite populations are feral Sub-Saharan slave niggers, Mexicans who just walked into the country and some chosen immigrants. Entire cities have fallen to these hordes of people.

>Canada's immigrants are all cherry picked workers most of whom are Asian and some legitimate refugees, almost no illegal immigrants

We're not the ones with the shitskin problem. Even our PM, Trudeau is a white man with a white wife and white kids whereas the US has been run by Obongo for the past 8 years.

Also, Hillary is statistically most likely to win the next election.

You're the ones that need to get their shit together.

dont worry, once we get the first wall going we can work on the second one.

>This whole state was started as a penal colony. It's been exclusive ever since.

Tickle me triggered. Has this cunt ever even been to Australia. You're bloody lucky to hear anyone speaking English on the train after you leave the inner west. You can bet you'll hear a fuck ton of other languages though.

Only cunts I heard speaking English on the train all last week (Liverpool line) were wearing fucking hijabs

In the berenSTEIN universe you guys are essentially Sudan

>Westernshitney

There's your problem mate. I live n Coffs Harbour and haven't seen a non white since Monday.