Wow, that was complete horseshit...

Wow, that was complete horseshit. I hear my brother talk about this with his friends all the time about XXXTentacunt and 17 how "it's so deep bro, masterpiece". So I listened to this.

This is the edgiest 13 year old boy in his journal type shit. There's zero substance, zero subtlety, the lyrics are just "I'm depreeeeesed" "I'm saaaaaaaaaaad" "I can't get muh bitches" "Muh depression and anxiety". Fuck you. What a waste of 22 minutes, I'm impressed. I could make this album, and I mean that. There's no talent or any thing worth remembering. I should hit my brother over the head with a bat

Wrong. This album was surprisingly really good, it's sorta like Elliot Smith but with trap beats

>like Elliot Smith but with trap beats
user, you mean Eliot RODGER

I agree, this album was absolute dogshit

This and Lil Peep

Fuck Love is a good song. The rest of the album is actually horrible.

Did we listen to the same album? Fuck Love was by far the worst song on the album, possibly the worst song XXXTentacion has ever made. I'm not even a fan of his music, but the rest of the album sounded inoffensive enough, albeit dull and repetitive. Fuck Love, on the other hand, sounds like they put autotune over a recording of somebody with down syndrome. How the fuck is that a "good song"?

All the album is fucking trash I just want trap to die already.

It's deep for black people

yeah we know
X is a little bitch who plays up the edgy "LE IM A SOCIOPATH XD" thing and its just horrible

And the worst part is that it's still better than anything by Brockhampton

right can we just wrap this shit up already

you almost got me there, user.

t. fantanodrone

does it get tiring projecting so hard?

he's a dumbass too but that's not what projection is

I genuinely believe this. Brockhampton has even less substance and even less subtlety than X. They try so hard to make "bangers", but they're all just so forgettable, and even annoying at times (pitched up vocals, autotune, bad songwriting). Their songs seem to blend together into a bland, generic and boring mess over the course of two fucking albums. At least nobody on Sup Forums takes XXXTentacion seriously. People consider Saturation 1 and 2 AOTY contenders, despite both of them being just as terrible.

What were you expecting?
You are from a family of idiots.
Idiot.

i urunicly like xxxtenson. he smells me up when im feeling sad turning a sad dad into a glad grad

WOAH IT'S ALMOST LIKE JUVENILE LIBERAL URBAN POOR PEOPLE DON'T HAVE REFINED EMOTIONAL AND AESTHETIC MATURITY.

WOAH.

LIKE.

WHAT IF THESE COMPLETELY OBVIOUS DEGENERATES... *AREN'T*.... WISE "STREET PHILOSOPHAZ" AND ARE REALLY JUST INFERIOR GUTTER TRASH?

WOAH.

bro you need to take a chill pill or mommy marge is gonna have to spank you

fuck off back to Sup Forums you nazi dog-whistler

I'm not apologizing. Every day, people have their lives ruined by people like this psychotic drug addict piece of shit. And these fucking scumbags pump out their music to millions of people who emulate the behavior. Look at our pathetic drug addict hedonist culture. "molly percocet, nigga". Absolutely shameful.

People need to understand that this is subhuman behavior, and it is unworthy of any human being. I hope that rotten piece of shit gets killed by some other scumbag rapper. Probably make a song about it and you fucking idiots will all dance along to it, drugged out of your minds.

who hurt you

>Elliott Smith with trap beats
You really should retire from posting
Kek

I call massive bullshit on everything you wrote. Yes, X is a stupid piece of shit and his music is of questionable quality at best. But you're having a hell of a time making sweeping generalizations with absolutely zero backing. And the thing is, the words you are spewing are toxic and naive.

Your ideology is cancer. You are cancer. Go die.

lol this is you in the pic if you couldn't tell already
#sorrynotsorry #owned #margiemommyspankytime

well this took a turn

i fucking warned him

this

black marge doesn't take kindly to racists and would like to have a word with you

How is that racist? Black people do think its deep, everyone else thinks its trash tier

sorry too late, marge already swallowed your whole racist body up with her gaping butthole