Older user: how true is this?

older user: how true is this?

How would it get to this point?

i mean if you're a man and 27 or older, are those really the options going forward

I think this image leaves out all of the shit leading up to that fork in the road. If you have made a lot of poor decisions over the course of 27 years or made no attempt to improve your life i guess you deserve that shit.

I am 29, Married to my best friend. We will our second child in April. I had to work to get to this point but its better than the options i could have had,, if i was a lay about shithead. [spoiler]but i am absolutely not disputing the role of luck in my life, i am incredibly lucky the calculated gambles i took in life paid off and that i wasn't born 10 years eariler in the same country[/spoiler]

MGTOW

I mean like how do you get to 27 without a long term option of a woman?

At this point you are going to be a stepdad no matter what, women at the age of 20-25 usually have at least one kid.

it's missing one key option, fucking batshit crazy chicks

If this is what you are stuck with at 27, you didn't try very hard.

>mfw dating girl that doesn't want kids in that age range

Not at all.

Just date younger women.

explain your calculated gambles.

you forgot the best fork in the road

>younger girls

god damn it feels good to be late 20s with no kids

I'm 27. feelsbadman

Then again I live in Colorado which has the highest teen pregnancy rate and std rate. Feels bad man.

Its not. Even within the 27 year old women, theres still attractive ones who aren't married.
Those aside, you've also got younger women

Pfffft. Not at all. Keep bangin 22yo, or bang 27yo. There’s still plenty of hot women in their late 20s.

If you’re not a total,faggor, you can still get a girl well into your 40s

not true at all, however what is true is that older women prioritize men who will be better providers, you can get with a 27 year old, she can treat you well, but you'll always have that nagging doubt as to whether you were selected for you or for what you can do for her. on the other hand they're super easy lays and they put out with great ease to motivate you into staying in a relationship with them, i wouldn't stay more than 3 months though, older chicks sometimes are crazier.

I'm 30, and doing great. So are nearly all of my friends. What the fuck kind of podunk bumfuck do you live in, where all the women are claimed at childhood? West Virginia? Afghanistan?

at 30, I lost virginity to a 10/10. Two years later we married. Four years later, still banging her, she just got off pill.

I gotta admit I am afraid that it will trash her body, but then again, she is more athletic than most girls, so hopefully her body can recover.

Random fyi, I am 5'4, was 150 when we met, 160 now. She is 5'5", was 110 whwn we met, 119 now. She is also 5 years younger than me. I was making $38k when I met her, $68k when we married, $103k now (patent examiner if anyone cares). I strongly believe money helped a lot.

Just putting this out there for those that need hope.

PS younger women find older men more attractive, my GF is 6 years younger than me

This, plus you'll likely have much more money in your 40s. Just fuck some 20yo gold digger and keep a tight grip on your bank account.

Lol dude I see that shit everywhere here in Australia too.

How are those the only options. This thread is retarded. I know people who got divorced or things didn’t work out because got cheated on or haven’t found the one. Those are like the options when you are more like 40s

needed this thanks.

29 here, this is a dumb picture. You can easily still hook up with the 18-20 year old range as a 27 year old. In fact you will be advantaged because you'll seem cooler to them.

As far as keeping one of those to the longterm goals you had in mind I cannot say because that differs from each girl. This picture depicts lonely men who want to settle for something.

Started dating a 23 year old at 27. Married her 3 days ago. Shit's okay, user. Don't make excuses for your hopelessness. Embrace it and start drinking like the rest of us.

I hope that both of you have sons.
Handsome, beautiful, articulate sons
who are talented and star athletes...

and live a life healthy and well lived

very

I'm 30, single dad, currently dating a 20 year old. Not expecting it to go anywhere, but it sure is nice to have a young tight pussy to bang a few times a week.

where are you from ?

>junior examiner
shit tier. primary examiner master race here

Accidentally hit post button.

Point is, don't believe stupid things like that OP. If anything, talk to girls in the 18-22 year old range. They're easy to impress and if you're older than 25, they'll think you're cool and shit. Don't get into a relationship and just bang a bunch of young chicks.

its only like that if you don't have money, the world is a completely different place if you are rich.

Go MGTOW bro, guaranteed to get you laid if you follow the philosophy to the teeth. Why would you want to chain yourself to the same twat for the rest of your life? Marriage is for normies.

>get money and/or status
>to a normal degree
>date single early-20s women who have no kids
pretty fucking simple...

I'm 30 and going back to college for computer engineering to get a higher paying job, any advice for college girls in that range? most of my classes have dudes in it but I figure I could go to the gym or something, how do I not be an awkward autist piece of shit?

This

Is the gym in house at school? If so, if join a class (yoga, spinning, if they're offered at the gym) and make small talk to the girls. Start with the ugly ones, gain confidence, and work your way up to the pretty ones. Other than that, take an easy elective like photography. I did that and got a bunch of younger girls to model for me and even nude up. It's easy man, just remember how impressionable and dumb you were at that age.

I'm 36 dating a girl who is 24 and way hotter than me. Tight little body, pretty face. My advice is to hit the gym and get better paying jobs.

Find where the cheapest drinks are - Happy Hour and what not.. that's where you find college girls. Get a group of guy friends that aren't total social rejects and go meet girls. Also ask the girls in your class if they want to study.

More like if you're a female.
Men are an appreciating asset for a while. Women depreciate like a used car.

When women hit 27 they need to try for a family before 30 usually and settle for non hot alpha dudes. The sensible choice usually but he's a Civic and they want a Corvette. Only problem is the corvette is just a weekend car. Not good year round for most people and they probably can't afford it.

The guy hits 27 his career starts getting better or if he is a higher level professional he is new to his career because he just got out of school and is set to make a lot of money for that level of education. Plus his looks stay and women in his group start to lose their looks so he gets more options in group and can still pull from younger girls with his newfound wealth.

This chart is right but literally for women. Plus a lot become single moms.

Single moms are so easy it's crazy. They want to find a guy so bad and do "stuff" to try and please you. They're great.

the gym is on campus and I should join a yoga class, can't do the extra electives though since I can only get financial aid for classes in my program

I don't fuck them. They make poor life choices and I know if I cum inside of one she will try to trap me. It's a risk I don't take with them. I've had more than one bitch try to trap me. No thanks.

Now if she let me go 12 rounds with her then we'll will talk.

Actually this is me right now

Then stick to the gym then, you can make a lot of small talk in the sauna as well. Good luck, user.

Still kid bro