Wwyd thread reply for reply

Wwyd thread reply for reply

Fuckk I need to get between those thighs

Would overpower her in the park and force her to the ground face down, climb up on her and pin her down while I plow her asshole til she cums, then flip her over and fuck her tits til I cum on her face

fuck in public with that dress

Slap her in the face and call her a bitch, tear off her pants and do doggy

left sitting on my face while eating out the right

my first move would be to pull her into my car, then force her to give me head until i was ready to cum, at which point i would have her get out and kneel next to the door. then i bust on her face and drive away.

bikini pics?

wwyd to this tight ass

get her on her knees and just let her take me deep enough that she can lick my balls while i thrust her throat.

wwyd?

bend her over in the pool and eat out her ass, then take out my dick and fuck her pussy from behind.

wwyd to the girl on the left

wow left is really hot. id make her lick my balls and taint, then fuck her from behind in front of a mirror to see her facial expressions, especially when she cums

I'd tie her up, shave her head, write "dumb fucking cunt" across her face and "cum dump" on her ass, invite every depraved asshole I know to fill her ass with cum while I beat her and shove my cock down her throat. When we're done with her we'll throw her in the trash.

make the left lick my asshole while the right blows me and then have them both lick my dick up and down until I’m ready to cum all over both of their faces

Holy fuck this bitch is sexy. I want her thick legs wrapped around me while I choke her and drive my cock deep inside of her tight cunt!

More more more

pull her shorts down and finger her ass and pussy while she deep throats my cock

fyi, same girl on left, i walked in on her taking it up the ass at a frat party

I would do anything to fuck her tight pussy, wwyd

wwyd?

watching this face deepthroat a long cock would be hot

I'd walk up to her and grab her ass under her dress, as she turned around to face me and say anything, I'd pin her up to the wall and start kissing her deeply, while humping her in the middle of the party, everyone staring at us, realizing how much of a whore she is

grab her from behind
bite her neck while she pushes back her ass in to me
pull her shorts down and eat that ass
fuck her doggy in the ass on the bed
go straight to mouth til I blow my load on her face or in mouth

face fuck

she sucked A LOT of dick in college

id fuck her ass and make her makeup run down her face.

big titties too, was always at frat parties

What would you do to my girl anons

hold her down and fuck her in the pussy only wearing those socks, wwyd

Tie her to a fence at a park and post on craigslist for men over 50 to come use her tight little holes

Please do her

She give half-hour BJ's daily

R4R

fuck her with the sweater and socks on while she calls her boyfriend and tries to hold her moans back

pretty much, big dick sucking lips

wow yes

any takers?

wwyd?

I would try and build up courage and right as i am about to interact with her I would puss out

I'd take her from behind and fuck her while she was still wearing that bikini. I'd use my hands to hold her mouth open while I used her like my own personal slave.

Bump?

Give that ass a good spanking before fucking her right there on that floor

id untie the dress part around her neck so her tits were showing then id use it to her hands together and slap my dick on her cute face.

moar photos of her please

She looks so tiny...post more. I'd love to have her down on her knees sucking this dick before I bent her over and filled her little pussy up

Wwyd? reply4reply

she used to blow her RA so we could party in their dorm

mom wwyd?

Tie her to a fence at a park and post on craigslist for men over 50 to come use her tight little holes

pull all the stops. dildos, lotions, rope, leash and anything else to get her to cum on a dick like she hasn’t in twenty years. make the tears run down her face from total sexual ecstasy.

Can you do this mom?

Damn that scarily perfect lol....

Ooo I'd pick her up while she was on a walk, and bring her back, chain her up in my basement and use her as my personal fuck toy, always leaving her full and dripping with cum. hope she likes being used

wwyd?

What would you do?
reply4 reply if you want one.

I'd smack her around with my cock and fuck her face till i cum down her throat.

wwyd?

Id fuck that innocent look off her face. She wouldn't be able to look so smug after I fucked her in public on the hood of my car. Id slip her some drugs so she would love it no matter how hard she resisted.

Dress Like Gomez Adams and molest her rectum

WWYD?

I'm walking on the beach when I see this instagram whore in the middle of her photo shoot. I wait for the photographer to leave as she watches waves crash against the shore. My footsteps are silent due to the sound of the waves as I tackle her and pin her to the ground. No one can hear her screaming as I rape her ass roughly. Using my large hands to engulf her tits as I pinch and pull on them all the while pumping into her like a savage beast. I switch to her pussy as I lay her missionary seeing flashes of pain on her face and her tits bounce up and down before Cumming all over her. Throw her in the water and drive off.

what would you do to her?

mmmm I'd take the one on the left, talk her into seeing my place, and quickly tying her up to my bed. I'd fuck her tight pussy, until I fill her with cum, and I'd keep her tied up, until I have knocked her up, and breed that slut

put a strong vibrating plug in her anus so i can feel her insides rumbling while i fuck her and make her drip

This one fucking loves cream pies and getting her tight little asshole fingered and eaten. And goes into total slut ball worshipping mode for a pair of big nuts

i find these 2 bitches sitting on a bench in a park, sleeping. No one else is around. I walk over to them, they smell like beer. I try talking to them, no reaction. Try touching on of them on the shoulder, no reaction. I drag the one in a striped dress to a nearby bush and rip it of her. I force my cock into her pussy, it is wet and relaxed so not very tight. I flip her over and start to force my cock into her ass, it is super tight. She wakes up and tries to move and turn around, I don't let her turn around and start hitting her in the back of her head. It probably only took 2 hits before she was out, but I didn't notice at first. I continue thrusting into her ass, I must have ripped it cause it feels like there is lubricant now. I feel it with my hand, and smell it, it is blood. I start smiling and continue thrusting faster and faster until I cum. I put my knee in her back and pull her head backwards until the neck snaps. Her dead body doesn't lie still but starts to spasm. I get excited again and force my cock down her throat, it is tight. I thrust as hard as I can until I cum. I drag her into a lake in the park and leave her there. I throw her friend over my shoulder, and carry her home with me. I tie her up in my basement, and leave a bowl of water for her to drink from when she wakes up. I am going to enjoy having her to play with for the weeks to come...

I'd lay her on her back and tie her arms back behind her head, and spread her legs to reveal that tight pussy. I'd hold onto her ankles and slowly slide my cock deep into her pussy, and start thrusting back and forth, getting her really horny and eager. She starts squirming and moaning, and she begs me to fuck her harder, so I flip her over and climb up on her, and spread her asscheeks before I slip my cock into her asshole. She lets out a shriek of pleasure then presses her face into the bed, and starts letting out moan after moan as I thrust in and out. Her moaning turns me on so I start thrusting faster and harder, til I'm eventually ready to cum. She begs me to keep going, so I pound her with all I got, and finally I blow my load deep inside her.

She's also had this cock right here in her mouth, pussy, ass, and all over her face. Wwyd and ill post nudes

I'd get her on her knees and make her suck my cock. I start fucking her face slowly, getting faster and faster. Then I would get her on her bed and fuck her tight pussy. Keep fucking until i blow my load on her tits.

Love replies so far... Reply for reply

I posted this oneI'd start her out thinking she's in control and have her sit on my face. I'd take my time licking every inch of her little pussy and asshole. Once ive had enough id have her on her knees so fucking quick with her face buried right in my nuts to start. Itd be hard not to just fuck her face straight away but id wanna make her work up to it.
Can keep going if you want.

A strict diet. Eventually, she may be worth something.

I'll let her suck my cock and worship my balls, only until im ready to explode, then I'd bend her over, and stuff my cock into her pussy, and fill her up with cum. Then knock her up or not, never see her again

slam against wall rip skirt up and fuck her hard from behind while yanking her head back by hair

(please be rough)

Have her so my yard work in tight little shorts, then do my laundry. Once the slave cooks my dinner, she can suck my cock. Then she can go home for the evening. I love having minorites.

What the hell is that?

Ya, I'd love you to keep going.

I guarantee you she would fucking love every second of that

I'd keep her around and breed that pink pussy, if she liked it that much. She'd never have time without a creampie

to these twins?

Moar?

show bodies and ill ruin them

That require for a dream scene.

Requiem

I'm not kidding when I say she fucking loves getting filled up, the bigger the cock and load the better.

Would you breed her? or just lick her pussy and fuck her mouth?

Sell them. They are probably dirty and worn out.

blindfolded and tied tight.
would love to have them both bent over in front of me to use. slide their panties to the side and slam my cock into them. i need more please

how much?

no reply huh?

oh fuck. lift those skirts up and mash their faces into the wall. i want tears and make up running. i love these two. bikini by chance?

Left 350. Right, 200.

It's weird, she's shaped like a bull frog.

that's a bargain

I knew you would. After she got my cock nice and sloppy is when id really start treating her like a little slut. She looks like she's got a nice fat ass too so Id definitely put her on all fours and take my time licking every inch from her pussy to her asshole until she was begging me to finally fuck her

on left and right

mmm so good... love middles gap would love to shove my cock between it and grind it on her soaked pussy. keep it coming i want to cum hard to these two