Can any medical bros help me out...

Can any medical bros help me out? My pores or capillaries burst whenever I’m straining and leave me with these bloody dots all over my chest shoulders neck and face. They go away within a week. Why does this happen and will it ever go away if I just keep pushing myself

Here’s a close up with flash on so anons can see it a little better

heat rash maybe, take a better pic

Petechiae caused by local trauma/straining. I get it on my shoulders if I wear a heavy backpack and my face when I puke. Not usually a big deal.

celiac, you're allergic to gluten. quit the bread bro.

They don’t show up on camera very well but they’re red flat spots all over idk if it’s blood but when they’re on my neck I can wipe sweat off and some of the red will come off as well so maybe it’s bleeding? I was wearing a hoody and got really hot and when I took it off I already was sweating and had a lot of blood flow in my upper body then when I went to pull stuff and worked up to the weight for today I wasn’t really straining but it was a little difficult and about 2 min after is when I noticed them all over

Idk if it helps but I’m also burning up right now all over
My upper chest and shoulders

Symptom of leukemia. Not even joking.

Damn these are all very very possible answers are there any questions I can answer that will provide further aid?

Dermatitis Herpetiformis, its caused by gluten intolerance.

I was slightly spooked but I don’t have any of the other symptoms

You think so? Is there a way I can check? Maybe wait till it cleares and then recreate the scenario that caused it and then do it again but after eating gluten?

Bleeding through the skin isn't normal. Maybe coagulation issue. Should probably talk to a Dr about it.

oh thats just white people skin. its gross and weird but thats life

Ah wait hold up bro there’s no itching or blisters they’re just flat little dots almost like freckles but not raised at all
All placed where my pores are

I only wiped off some blood if it was that once and this has happened quite a few times almost every time doing the same exercise and weight

I get the same in the base of my head, the hair covers it, but sucks bc the hair gets clumped with blood. Doctor said it was caused by Gluten intolerance. It usually goes away after a couple days of a gluten free diet. I do a mostly gluten free diet, but if i eat some cereal or something with gluten accidentally from time to time, it doesn't affect it.

Could it happen exclusively with straining under heavy loads exclusively? My diet is more or less the same just raw vegetables I had a slice of veggie pizza today tho so that definitely has gluten

Fuck I’m retarded omit one of those exclusively

it looks like keratosis pilaris. It's always there, but your exercise/sweat probably just irritates it.

tanner?

literally just sweat pimples. its not cancer or aids, settle the fuck down. just sweat pimples. just drink more water. like a fuck ton more water. of corse this only applies if your in a hot area/working condition.

Naw I’m goin for the hairy pale neck beard look it’s just the lighting

I’ll try this too it is pretty damn hot in the Deep South

Maybe check your blood pressure next time. Somewhere around 120/80 is good.