Whose fault is Florida? Society? Politicians? Law enforcement? Or just the individual...

Whose fault is Florida? Society? Politicians? Law enforcement? Or just the individual? Are people making this more of a political issue than it really is?

jews

Its only ever the individual. Take away all guns, take away all knives, take away all bombs, and people will still kill each other. It's just how people are, and the more armed we are against these fucks the less innocent people will die in their wake. Take away the innocent mans ability to fight back, and the criminal will go uncontested. The sharpest claws cut the softest flesh.

NRA.

The parents. Needs to learn to raise their kids right.

>high capacity mags and semi-auto rifles should require higher level scrutiny to get
>large ammo purchases also need scrutiny

Do this and we get to keep our guns. Otherwise theyre gonna go all or nothing. Dont fuck this up.

But he bought the guns legally? Is every school student supposed to be armed in case a school shooter one day appears? It just seems like it would escalate into a wild west. Meanwhile in countries where guns ownership is heavily restricted you don't really hear about mass shooting several times a month

The shooter is to blame. No way around that.

This is wrong

the spanish
if they werent such fags about it florida could have had a good economy

Anyone who does anything other than blame the asshole who did it is at fault.
/thread

Everybody knows what the problem is so fuck off. So fucking stupid.

This shit is getting old, Faggot.

Fuck that the Spanish were smart that they didn't want to keep a swamp territory with malaria and other mosquito diseases.

Because you mentally ill and this could threaten your property? Otherwise its not a threat. Prove your responsibility and conform to a well-regulated militia.

We're not going to do what other countries did, so shut the fuck up. Figure out another angle you repetitive ass

some have shitty parents

prove him wrong then

the law. it has to be more a more intrusive process to get a gun. And there should be punishments for violent behavior (already are some) and threats of violence. Kid got expelled and threatened classmates way before all this. He should have had his firearm taken away.

What the fuck are you talking about? Seriously, that makes 0 sense to me. Learn how to write a complete sentence.

This

It doesn't matter. Faggot.

Ritalin is the problem, yet schools continue to put kids on it. Check the side effects of this drug, it's insane parents allow their kids to take it. Trace back the past of these shooters and I'm sure a high percentage of them were on it at some point

what the fuck are you on about tard?

if they werent such fags they would have drained the fucking swamp
its an obvious strategic gold mine for the gulf, but instead its shitloads of old people and dumbass resorts

>It doesn't matter
>'proof'

Parents. Instead of actually parenting, you know, spending time with them, teaching them right from wrong, disciplining them when they do wrong, being there to listen to them... Parents dont do that shit anymore. Instead of being parents, they get their kids on a cocktail of behavioral meds when they act "hyper" and use the tv, computer, and video games as a baby sitter. Kids have no social skills outside of a couple hours of school, they dont know how to act, or talk to someone when they need to... So, with the combination of their fucked up mental problems from meds and lack of love and discipline from their parents, they get angry and lash out in the ways theyre used to seeing day in and out from their baby sitters, grab a gun. Just like kids who self-harm, its a fucking cry for help, and parents need to be held accountable, because theyre mainly to blame. A gun is just a tool, like a wrench, a gun didnt kill anyone, the troubles of a failed child killed them

No
No
No
Yes
Yes

Well since countries with strict gun laws don't have any school shooting it's a fault of the greedy senators who fell prey to NRA. Normally in most countries, you have to spend about a month (get checked up by a psychiatrist, take drug tests, background check etc) to get a permit just for a couple of smoothbore rifles. It's fucking insane that in USA people can get their hands on semi-automatic rifles or handguns just like that.

Fuck off

>is every student supposed to be armed?
Not necessarily but the very existence of gun free zones gives criminals easy targets. They can easily expect no one to put up resistance. If they think people will shoot back, it devolves into nothing more than mutually assured destruction.
>wild west
So you mean when laws didn’t matter to the lawless? Like how the laws against murdering people didn’t matter to these people? At least the settlers had guns to protect themselves from what the law couldn’t. Disarm the settlers and the outlaws win.
>don’t hear about them
When the last time you heard an international story that wasn’t: 1.) a natural disaster, 2.) something to do with oil or terrorism, 3.) useless fluff bullshit? American media doesn’t cover that shit so of course we don’t hear about the menagerie of mass killings that happen throughout the rest of the world.

Yah, totally agree. If they had taken away his gun then it would have been impossible for him to aquire a firearm by any other method. And if we ban guns it also makes it physically impossible to kill people with knives, cars or even a blunt object. Its like magic or some shit.

edit

>No
>No
>No
>No
>Yes
>Yes

Im a genius, quit projecting.

Certain organizations have paid a lot of money to ensure anything involving guns becomes a political issue. It muddies the water and ensures that people will do what their political team says to do. That way nothing ever happens.

Guns are freedom. It's like the saying goes, I disagree with what you do but I will defend to the death your right to do it.

You can argue until you're blue in the face about following other countries gun control laws, but it will never happen. So, for everyone's sake, stfu and move onto something else.

There is no bigger faggot than the faggot who /threads his own fuckin post

We need to ban murder. We need tougher murder laws, so people will stop murdering.

Problem solved.

you become the way you're treated. The entire US is fucked up, in many many ways. Big brother makes anyone go crazy, but that still doesn't mean it's big brothers fault. But when you have generation after generation born in that shit heap it's not surprising some people can't see clearly. Also being a god fearing country is always a bad thing, god I hate the US

Doesn't matter.
Don't care about you piss ass country.

/thread

The rich old people and resorts are what makes Florida a gold mine you fucking retard

Everybody who knew that faggot shooter is to blame. Any person who knew him, could've seen what was gonna happen. Most shooters now all have a few certain traits in common. Keep making fun of them and laughing/joking. Don't report them, and it'll work it self out eventually

The shooter, duh

Laws aren't going to change because of school shootings. Just because other countries don't have school shootings, doesn't mean kids aren't being murdered

And other countries are doing so well right now /s
Look, guns are what allow us to keep our freedom. I would take the tiny risk of death by firearm over totalitarian rule any day. Look how bad our reps treat us right now, then imagine how much worse it will get once the threat of uprising is gone. Give every school 4 armed guards, or train every teacher to shoot, and arm them. Its a fact that the most armed stores are the least targeted by criminals, why the fuck do you think that is?

This could work if it weren't for the cost oh having guards. Our schools already don't get enough money as it is. And with more and more kids going the charter school route, schools are losing even more money.

The only way they can take our guns is if they impose restrictions bit by bit

Which happened quite a bit during Obamas term

Can confirm. Oldfag here with 3 sons. Ages 25, 22, 19. I let them play a shitton of vidya when they got their homework done, or some menial chores, if they behaved in school and made good grades.

The key to parenting kids, and my boys are all 3 what I would consider "successful" adults (ones a banker, ones a fireman, and one is pre-med in college) is to BE CONSISTENT.

Be consistent in your punishment as well as your praise. If bedtime is at 9pm, that doesn't mean drag ass into the bathroom at 9pm to rub one out and then shower and all that. Boys, start your wanks at 8:30pm. In bed by 9pm on the pillow.

Also, FUCKING STOP SAYING "OK?" after you tell them it's bedtime, or to stop hitting your brother.

Saying "Go brush your teeth, ok?" "Go get in your bed, ok?" sounds like you're giving them a choice. Just say, "It's bedtime son, go brush your teeth". Boom, simple.

>Look, guns are what allow us to keep our freedom.

everyone is at fault, but like everything they need a scapegoat to absolve themselves from it. yes, people are making this more of a political issue than it really is and again it's the way of hivemind/swam circlejerking.

if he had used a knife or any other weapon it would have been the individual's faults.

Blaming the weapon is insanity.

Fuck yeah user. Too bad every parent doesn't have this kind of domineering presence. If they're under your roof, they better fucking listen.

"adding traffic lights to the city wont change anything, cars get into accidents with or without them"

It's the fault of ISIS backed by deep state democrats, whom are controlled by neo-bolsheviks, that are controlled by the illuminati which is controlled by Satan

Simple, take 10% from every super at every school nationwide, that should cover the cost easy. The super of my tiny little hick town makes 350k. In the city, they make 3 to 4 times that. Either that or arm the teachers, both are attainable.

Well, there isn't such thing as mass school stabbing or something like this. Guns depersonalize murder, they make it so fucking easy.

Roundabouts are statistically safer than stop signs and stoplights. Should we trade them all out for roundabouts?

Actually traffic circles reduce the incidence of accidents as compared to traffic lights. Fitting analogy actually. Letting traffic self regulate works better than artificial controls

well see now you're just assuming that because someone is a parent they know what is right. Sure they should listen, but they should also learn that they can be right.

Giving them the feeling that they're always incorrect just makes them into sheep to work for a boss who they'll never question.

They should think for themselves, and sure, that means that they should understand that sometimes, "yeah, my dads right"

>The only way they can take our guns is if they impose restrictions bit by bit

"Present your demands in installments"
A Hitler

Yes, I agree with you, but it's getting your local school board to approve it. I say, hire vets as school security.

Its really that simple. ffs you dont even need to blister their ass, all it takes is spending time with them. My parents used to get out in the yard with us kids and we would build bad ass forts, and dig foxholes and have water balloon wars, fuckin playing football and basketball, going to the woods and hiking, building dope ass ramps to launch our bikes off of... If we fucked up, we got punished, our toys were taken away and we had to wash dishes or some other bogus shit as punishment. They never negotiated with us, because they were the boss. Do as youre told or get punished. Nowadays people dont want to parent, their kids get in the way pretty much, so they turn them into zombies so they stay quiet and dont bother mommy while she posts on facebook all day every day

It's the fault of globalism and multiculturalism, chipping away at nationalism and racial consciousness. It's the fault of critical theory, eroding the values of family and patriarchy. It's the fault of post-Modernism, wearing down the Church, the community, the fraternal organization, everything that once gave us social cohesion. It's left us nothing but alienation, we're all just insular narcissists feeding on instant gratification, consumerism, and self-indulgence. When one of us goes bad, there's literally nothing to stop them from killing everyone they see, no connection to the people around them to stay their hand.

The solution, of course, is right wing death squads. The only thing we can do is root out the ones who preach post-Modernism, the seditious journalists, the Marxist college professors, the treasonous politicians, every think tank and NGO like the ADL and the SPLC, only when they're strung from the lampposts can we start to put things right. The way right wing murderers operate, they're just the first antibodies fighting the disease. Once things really reach critical mass and we become the full immune response, then can we heal. The Day of the Rope will fix this shit, I promise.

Top fucking kek

ITT: this wasn't a deep state/false flag thing

Op are you stupid? It was that big eared kid who is to blame for this shit wake the fuck up, you stupid monkey

Imagine how fucking over populated we would be without all the death.

So you don't think crazies don't go on stabbing sprees? More kids die every day in other forms of death and murder, but I don't see you arguing for healthier food for children, abusive parents, drunk drivers, or any other form of death that could have been prevented.

let's call young white boys rapists and full of toxic masculinity and the source of all the worlds problems and it'll surely calm them down and turn into quite complaint little cucks. what could go wrong?

>you killed 17 people and injured 14 more.

The mentality that produces a school shooter is the product of a world where individuals have a great deal of freedom but limited possibility. A kid goes to a school, it's full of girls, most of them are promiscuous and liberated. He could theoretically fuck all of them but he likely won't fuck any of them. He can choose any direction he pleases for his life, but the possibility of actual success is limited. He can go to college, but will probably end up in debt. He can get a job but he will probably not like it. He can theoretically make as much money as he wants but he probably doesn't have the necessary combination of luck and talent to come anywhere close.

He's surrounded by individuals objectively superior to him. They have better looks, better talent, better social skills. The fact that he's free to succeed only magnifies the significance of his likely eventual failure. The modern school does not provide any sort of moral guidance or instill any sense of purpose, it's all just feel-good bullshit about self-esteem and trying your best. He's surrounded by things he wants that he knows he'll never have, and nagged by a sneaking suspicion that even if he could have them it wouldn't make him happy. He has no purpose, no direction, nothing to gain by participating in the world and only misery to look forward to if he doesn't participate.

That's the mentality that gives rise to a school shooter. Restricting access to guns may or may not prevent individual incidents, but it doesn't really matter, because the shootings are a symptom of cultural rot, not a problem in and of themselves.

Yes.

Kids are going to be who they are. You can raise 2 kids exactly the same and they can turn out complete opposites. Parents only fuck their kids lives up. The goal is to fuck them up as little as possible. No one is a perfect, but dad user laid a solid foundation for his boys.

Something must be wrong with my gun. I cleaned it and left it on the workbench. For some inexplicable reason, it hasn't sprouted legs like that head from The Thing and killed anyone.

fuck, whats the solution

2/3 of all gun related deaths in the US are suicide. 1/3 of the remaining deaths are police shootings, 1/2 of the remaining are gang related shootings, so thats 1/3 of all guns deaths in the US failing outside of suicide, police, and gangs. Here is the thing, police will still shoot people, people who want to commit suicide will still kill themselves, and gangs, do you honestly think that gangs are going to follow your stupid fucking laws? That leaves about 1000-2000 "preventable" deaths per year. Just as food for thought, if you reduced the number of traffic fatalities by just 1% you would save 5 times as many people per than you would if you disarmed all the law abiding citizens.

We are already overpopulated. If the liberals had their way, we would all be enslaved so we don't hurt ourselves. Fucking IRobot

Who says there is one?

No one can understand what the fuck you're talking about.

Just makes me think of an Oz quote, paraphrasing but something like "We all relate to the people we meet in correlation to our family".
Don't you feel that family is the foundation for how we react to the outside world?

Sure kids are gonna be who they are, but all those little details build up the reality that exists to them.

Yeah, that makes it the guns fault.

/thread

Yes, I do believe family is the foundation to how we react. However we all have that 1 person, maybe more in our family that just can't seem to get right.

Thanks Sup Forumsros

It's God's fault, but how could it be any other way? Everything that happens is from God.

Thank you for raising 3 much needed young men who are making themselves useful in our society

Let's not bring make believe in here.

its easy to throw opinions but its impossible for puny human minds to consider all those factors and figure out the real causes, let alone come up with a solution. we can only speculate that its probably a combination of factors ranging from mental illness, society, LE, and many factors that we might overlook but turn out to be critical contributors.

inb4 ban guns and 2nd amendment argument

The guy who did it. No one else is to blame.

well if it's the same genes then it's the enviroment that caused it. For whatever reason that may be, it's still the enviroment

Good point. If you read The Death of Common Sense. It points out how decisions made decades ago, that seemed like a good idea at the time, turned into a severe problem down the road. The problem with liberals is, that they can only see what's in front of them at the time.

see

No, that's wrong. Same genes true, but you have no idea what recessive trait will show in each child. This includes mental traits. I don't know if you have any siblings, but I know my siblings and I all have different demeanor and mindset.

lol at deh man checcn his fone lol

>>#amsad

2 siblings, and I guess I'm the one who can't get it right. Sure everyone is different, but there must be a way to stop someone from killing other people. Not growing up in the US should do most of the work