4 chan is the source of evil thinking in the modern world. anonymous neck-beards preach to young impressionable teens...

4 chan is the source of evil thinking in the modern world. anonymous neck-beards preach to young impressionable teens, promoting racist and sexist bullshit. I am aware nothing should be taken seriously on here. but the truth is that Sup Forums IS making a detrimental impact on earth. I hope you stupid fucking morons self-realize, and go read a book.

Thanks user

>>/lit/

Then stop posting here, you stupid fucking faggot.

ive been here since 2007

you are right op

Whatever kike

I agree. I used to think it was snap shot of young male fantasizing. Now I think it feeds on itself with every poster inventing a sicker reality that they pour their hate into. b has some of th sickest fucks on the internet. I come for the ylyl shit.

You're thinking of the newfagish Sup Forumstards of now. Back in the day we were more so chaotic neutral.

10 outta 10 user truly amazing words

bumping this for some potential

The neckbeards left some time ago.
Only edgy teenagers left to corrupt themselves.
Tl;Dr go away

Sage in all fields.

fuck off

>comes to the asshole of the internet, knowing it's the asshole of the internet, to declare it the asshole of the internet.

slow day op? here's a ((you))

Awww. Did i hurt your whittle feelings? :(

nah I was just using your post to bump the thread

thank you for your contributions

>Sup Forums is the source of evil thinking in the modern world
No it’s not, it’s a symptom. The source of evil thinking is the same that has always been: Putting group identity above the individual. People screaming about racism like yourself because they’d rather believe that, than examine the evidence when people say blacks don’t have it as bad as they say. People screaming immigrants take all the jobs when they haven’t bothered to earn any qualifications and yet won’t scrub toilets.

Sup Forums is just a place where people can gather and share those views. Just because they’re right wing doesn’t make you just as bad.
Look yourself in the mirror and sort out your own life first.

I am an old fag. Like 2006 old. I am what you would call a liberal. If our teens come here, the greatest hive of scum and villainy on the net, then they are already lost. Sup Forums is cancer. Sup Forums is friendship. Sup Forums is the underside of the rock that is our society. Long live Sup Forums my faggot bros.

faggot

Sup Forums's dead user