How did he manage to replace the most expensive player of all time so effortlessly?

How did he manage to replace the most expensive player of all time so effortlessly?

By playing in an 1 club league

They are also in the final of the champions league.

They have the best defense and goalkeeper in the world and two world class forwards

Not saying Pjanic is bad, just that he joined a well oiled machine

That's true.

I guess I thought maybe they'd lose a step or half a step losing pogba. But guess not.

Pjanic is good but quite overrated.
I mean, Roma won nothing with him in the midfield.
It's just that he is with a top tier team that actually stepped up its game.
Adding Dani Alves and Higuain and u got the current Juventus with high chances of winning treble.

wasn't he kinda shit until he was pulled back into central midfield?

Why do Greeks hate pjanic?

Didn't know Hummels, Boateng and Neuer were playing for Cheatventus.

>I guess I thought maybe they'd lose a step or half a step losing pogba. But guess not.

You just want to shit on Pogba, don't ya??

>Buyern customers actually believe this

Pogba is a good player, but was not the key to Juve's success. It's not like he dragged the team to victory or anything. Juve can still win even without Pogba, meanwhile Pogba can't win wthout Juve.

he's shit

He didn't Pjanic

KYS

t. snsd voter

>two world class forwards

lel

>I-it's Napolel's turn, i-it's not fair Juve is better every year, somebody award as a participation trophy reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

If dabman is worth 100 m, why can't he score FKs effortlessly?

Its only lel because there are actually 3 world class fwds u favelas cuck

27 anos sem titulo

Juve been spot on with their transfers. They buy players that fit the team. Not dabbing memes for 1 gorillion shekels

Gonna be cero anos in a few weeks, you filthy hue

>who are the best players in our league?
>let's buy them
Genius stuff

That fit

CHI

Outstanding post

unnecessary Freekick from maybe Sokratis' ONLY mistake in that game.
Ball hits the bar, then the back of the goalkeeper, then goes in.

>Those Cheeky Cheeky Lucky Greeckis! They scored such a lucky goal in the 90th minute.

Can't wait to even draw you at Sarajevo if not win you , coz well be missing lots of key players, and possibly let you rot in 3rd spot for good.

Friendly reminder that the retarded ref in that game you all call Greecefriendly, booked K. Papadopoulos with a straight red for a fight in stopped time, while Mr. "I pull opponents pants" just got 2nd yellow. Ofc that meant nothing for that game but, if you look closely at uefa regulations:

>Straight red - miss 3 matches
>2 yellow cards - miss 1 match

Pls let some decent developing team try its luck at Russia 18.

Can't say that Im not happy but this is probs Dzeko / Ibisevic / Pjanic last chance to actually go to the WC. They ll be quite old and not so functional in the next one.

t.papapaydebtolos

Greeks hate Bosnians in soccer coz those mofos won us once in the last 5 years and they be calling themselves milestones better in in every internet forum they can.
We progressed from a harder Group in WC 14 (harder than theirs, not very hard in general) and they were one of the few Europeans in these forums that prefered we actually didnt qualify.

Also probably the fact that we re Orthodox, as their keen enemy Serbia also is a factor to why they being s agressive, but to be fair, until WC 2014s qualifications , when we met Bosnia, most people here didn't even know the country was acountry.

Some months ago they came in Athens for a WC qualifier and htere was a serb inside the stadium who had a banner with him. Ofc noone from security is interested in seeing what is written in banners in foreign languages. They do weapons and dangerous stuff check. Anyways that banner said something disrespectful about a massacre Serbs did to Bosnians. And Bosnians want us to apologize and take responsibility. Meanwhile the Bosnian Ultras that came to Athens were parading with fullfaces and bats etc and even vandalized some things and openned flares but they called the Greek hospitality *bad*. I guess our relationships with football will be terrible from now on.

t. Muhammed

kek

To add some info on that banner thing. Noone in Greece actually speaks Serbian, to understand that and take it down, as an average Greek would in such situations. That serb didnt even live in Greece if I remember correctly. He literally just travelled to Greece to show his banner.

Cant wait for TSUman to dick Buffoon again and expose that overrated bus.

He adapted a player

He is literally a shittier version of 2010 sneijder in a slightly improved version of 2010 Inter

>slightly improved

The gap is Bayern Munich to Borussia Dortmund, if not outright fucking Wolfsburg. And Pjanic is an entirely different player, way closer to Modric than anything resembling Snejder.

buttblasted archimedes, see you in 2 weeks when we rek your ass

The 1 club league settled their title victory today. Meanwhile Epl had it settled weeks ago. Seria a and la liga > epl

reminder the previous champions were fucking leicester

I'm not even a flithy bosniak and yet I find Pjanke 10x better than Poogba.

>letting your flag touch the ground

ISHYGDDT

Would have been Tottenham this year if Chelsea would have been playing in europe