Social Thread

Social Thread
Welcome to The Sup Forumsar, user. What can I get you and how's everything going tonight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1-RZZ8uzrsk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You smell of depression and parental expectations Mr.Bartender.
I came here to escape my problems, not be confronted by a shittier version of me.

Gin! Neat!

Far from it, user! I'm having a pretty good day actually. How are you doing tonight?

Gin it is my good sir!
> Pours glass
How are we doing this evening?

what time do liqour stores close in the US? they usually close around 9-10 pm in canada. so inconvenient.

i've come to shoot up the pub

About the same time generally speaking but some do stay open later on the weekends. Latest bar I've seen open was 2 AM just depends what state you live in

I just want a bitch drink...

Sex on the beach it is! Enjoy!

I remember this perverted anime from my childhood that allowed me to explore my bisexuality... It was this guy that turned into a hot redhead.... Anyway the cartoon food looked pretty good. I had an obejection as to what a bitch drink is or is not like its fucking stupid.

What can you do with nun made eggnog Kahlua bayleys and other mixers like club soda or fruit juice? I don't want a white Russian I want something good from what's good.

Thank you.

Its not what I had in mind...

That anime messed me up I was a kid and bam tits on the then version of tranny sarina Valentina...

Truth be told, user- I'm not actually a bartender and technically I'm trespassing but don't tell anyone

Just saw the funniest video bud. How's your night?

youtu.be/1-RZZ8uzrsk

Oi Lenny, the usual glass of your best pisscunt on the rocks please

That was actually funny.

Kek

Kek that's a really funny video. My night is going great though, thanks for asking! How's yours?

Hit me up with an old fashion, make it a double and have another double waiting in the wings, I need to forget some shit.

Coming right up, user! How's everything going for you tonight?

Awful, broke up with my gf a little over a year ago and shes all I can think about, I still love her I just wished she'd love me back, Haven't talked to her in like 5 months.

I can make other people happy but I have a hell of a hard time making myself even a little bit slightly unhappy, my so called friends are really shitty and don't really care about anyone but themselves, I want to kill myself every single night.

you know what? bring me a shot of vodka and a Stone IPA too, I feel like going all in tonight, don't got work tomorrow.

Damn user that's awful! Here's a drink on the house to cheer you up!

Hey barkeep, I’ll have a stone IPA with the last user.

I’m a little sad tonight because of girl troubles. I just wanna drown it out.

Gin and tonic please lemon and lime

thanks man.

cheers to our troubles.
what's got you down?

Heeeyyyy. Why don't you go cut me some limes kid. I'll take over from here.

can i have an AMF? thanks

i'm waiting for sleep to hit me. nice holiday weekend but i work a 12 tomorrow

glass of scotch please