Yo Sup Forums should I let my girl be a stripper...

Yo Sup Forums should I let my girl be a stripper? She asked me to take her next week for an interview and I was like hell no. On the flipside shes hot af and would make bank but idk how I feel and if i tell my friends they'll go to her work so this is the only place to ask advice lol Also I've never been to a strip club I just feel like you can get that shit for free and it seems preposterous paying someone for that, but I hear they make bank!

if not bait post pic of your gfs tits and i know that thats not her pic in op

Thats not her pic but
I may have an old pic
lol

Solution is to tell her to become a stripper, then take your friends there and have her give them all lap dances. It won't be a problem because then you'll own her as your own nude performer - maybe make her give you and your friends private shows later.

Fuck my friends bro lol I aint throwin them any bones.

Why so insecure
Strip clubs are hilarious. Dumbasses just hand over their money lol.

Yo i have a pic but i have to remove her face in photoshop lol

Guys with game see a girl like this waving a tight little asshole in their face and go all in, and some will succeed. It's one thing to be insecure but it won't feel good when you find out she's fucking guys she meets at the club on the side. Mark my words.

Nope, you know the way most "strippers" make the bulk of their money is through the side action. They might make a great paycheck, but it's likely to go mostly to meth and/or coke.

The girl you're dating isn't dating material, it's gonna end soon. Just be ready. Generally speaking, I'm a middle aged man who gives dating advice to young dudes, but if your girl wants to strip, there's really no saving things.

Here are your options:
A. Put your foot down and say know, she dumps you with a, "fuck you, I'll do what I want".
B. You let her do it and she winds up sucking dick and getting fucked for a few extra hundred per week on the side. Basically, you're getting cucked by a legal whore. Along with the fact that many of your friends will likely avail themselves of her services.

You can't win this one, bro. Sorry. Can't make a ho into a housewife.

Do it, faggot.

This is her

Lol you spend too much time online im not the white trash you converse with, I know your type.

she's gonna get gropped, titties sucked and most likely fucked too. if you're fine with that go ahead.

lol the gropping i believe but she def aint letting anyone suck them titties shes stone cold im fine af she should be worried about losing me

You don't know shit about me, bro. But I know strippers. A lot of them. I worked as a bouncer at two of the different "classier" clubs in town.

You can take or leave that advice, of course. Most young guys always feel obligated to learn the ropes of relationships the hard way. I was no different.

Most women follow certain behavioral templates, particularly women of a similar type. Strippers are a unique breed. It's not hard to see the trajectory, particularly if you've seen it dozens of times before.

you think she's not gonna let someone do it when they show her a couple hundred dollar bills? you're so naive.

you type like an absolute retard, holy shit please kill yourself

OP i suugest you and your beautiful girl learn now that money is evil and when you involve your life in a world where evil sex and money are so intertwined, your going to get caught up in evil. Fuck money cherish your gfs body teach her to cherish hers and the earths and do not pursue money...its pure fucking evil

Yo I got multiple pieces over here and even if you were right who cares its a fucking girl the question isnt should be a whiny bitch about it the question is. Is there enough money to be made for it to be worth getting groped throught the day and most clubs here are full nude so is it worth being squeezed by strangers for the money? I dont know what they earn

what is two hundred dollars? nothing

Fuck off with your lies.

yeah thats actually how I pick up my girls they be like damn son you can really type and text in a grammatically correct fashion please may I suck your dick?

>what is two hundred dollars? nothing
if it really was nothing she wouldn't want to be a stripper, so fuck off with your fucking lies or accept you're going to get fucking cucked

I have a hard time not seeing other people if you feel what im sayin or maybe they make it hard idk

Lol you can't even support your girl financially and she feels she has to strip to earn some money. You've failed as a man. Kys.

but you are correct about money being a source of evil I agree with you there

lol as if you have any control. Fucking loser. This is so typical

they arnt lies? I just want opinions im not a usual here anyway

Yes, it's not a hooker so have to say yes

>On the flipside shes hot af
Don't share crate of gold with randoms
>would make bank
Irrelevant

She's lazy and you both fall for the stripper meme. End relationship right now, because it's not salvageable.

it isnt if two hundred dollars is all to be made shed be better off sticking to what shes doing we arnt rich but she sees this of a way of making extra cash on the side we got stuff we saving for. I keep her with me because shes open minded and cares alot and shes slept with me and her friend a couple times as gifts to me so she def treats me good

As long as she doesn't get hooked on drugs, then it's just a job, yo.
Most people do degrading shit at work everyday, just not naked.
I don't see much of a difference.

Yo lol I pay ALL of the bills I want her to save her cash for fun shit. Understand that I do not share your small minded pathetic priorities and that me and you are different people.

it's not going to be $200 one time. it's going to be $200 several times a night every time a gross dude wants to suck her tits. more if they want to fuck her. and she might resist it at first but SHE. WILL. GIVE. IN.

Its a mistake but do what you want. On the bright side we'll get a good feels thread out of you a few months down the road.

make me a meme and watch me live as if I don't give a fuck. I must be superhuman

YOU ARE MENTAL, MENTAL
idk if you are a pleb and your girls leave you to suck dick on a regular bases but i dont share this problem she knows whats at stake im not worth losing over a stranger with extra money at least to someone of her type. People leave you guys because you all have selfish motives. Motives i dont have. and you choose ugly bitches and ugly bitches do ugly bitch things. ugly bitch= do not engage

I havnt decided I said no and she agreed with no problem. I came here because ive thought more on the subject. tbh you are making me more inclined to say yes because you are projecting your personal problems on to my relationshipS i dont have your problems. Again the pros and cons are amounts of groping vs amounts of cash groping for $30 an hour=pointless and not worth it Groping for $100hr=probably a financially sound investment of time

>im not worth losing
top fucking kek

dude if she's already considering stripping she's been fucking dudes on the side for a while. she sounds like trash and you sound like one of those hillbillies that think they're some kind of irresistible stud. you're hilarious. enjoy cuckolding.

she hates drugs she wont even smoke weed with me lol

no im a city boy and shes hot hot people are always told to be strippers models actors or some other bullshit profession. She watched a youtube video where a girl was talking about making mad bread stripping and she was like omg i need to do this but she doesn't actually know hat cllubs are like she thinks girls just dance topless and shit lol

If she strips, you two won't make it out the year. You people do the most retarded shit, I swear.

I should have put in the first sentence
I DONT NEED RELATIONSHIP ADVICE FROM YOU DWEEBS this is a pros and cons discussion on making a living IM NOT YOU IM NOT A DESPERATE PLEB HOLDING ON TO THE ONLY ATTRACTIVE PERSON WHOS EVER LIKED ME

Im dippin out now thanks for the words well just keep doing what we are doing i guess