Feels thread Sup Forums

feels thread Sup Forums

whats her name?
green text/story or sad pictures are welcomed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cjVQ36NhbMk
youtube.com/watch?v=ojLgN7wqc5A
youtube.com/watch?v=cjPyvoLXPs4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1/2

2/2
Altough tbh I've gotten over tge rejection really quickly. I'm fine now

that sucks, it's good you got over it though, you know why her bjj left her?

Yeah her bff basically left mid conversation and didn't even say goodbye. Just saw another friend, left and that's it.

Kathryn Johnson from San Jacinto.
I don't even know what happened.
She never even broke up with me, she just vanished for a month, then came back and we were together again, then boom she's gone again. I tried to give her space so i didn't go chase her .. maybe i should have.

I think about her all the time. I write about her nearly every day. I really loved her. I still do. I was going to marry her ffs.

I always think to myself "what happened" and why this, why that. Why didn't she even say anything. So many unanswered questions is what kills me.

Btw this all happened many months ago. Yeah things get easier in time...not that easy though.

I feel stupid. I feel betrayed. I feel so many things. But i try to just think positive and all that uplifting crap.

huh, idk what to say to that, that's really weird.

There's nothing to be said, they're not friends with each other, I'm not friends with her. Somewhat sad but cutting the friendship loose was the right thing to do.

doesnt matter what her name is. doesnt matter what happened or how it happened, im here and im not sad becuase shes gone. im sad becuase i want to be sad, and becuase of this she is gone

sorry to hear about that man.
I understand the feeling, the why is really the killer, but in my opinion some questions are better left unanswered.
you'll find a better girl one day, someone who'll blow the rest away, then you'll realize why it never really worked out with anyone else.

it ain't much but

>just moved to a new place
>donate plasma to have gas for car
>cute chick works at the plasma center
>start chatting her up when I have the chance
>notice that she's always the one who sticks me if she's working the floor
>catch her outside before her shift one day
"Hey user we should be friends, what's your number?"
>fuck yes
>give her number
>never hear from her

it's been 3 weeks now. i go to the place twice a week to sell my bodily fluids, and i see her there occasionally, but she avoids me.

it's not a huge deal really but for some reason it really bothers me. chick's pretty cool. i assume she took my number down wrong and thinks i never texted her back, but that doesn't really explain why she won't even talk to me. can't find her on facebook or any of that trash. meh.

Here

Once something makes me happy that thing will rapidly egress my happiness to nothing that and several times into the future.
I've run out of things to like.

this one true though

you literally cannot run out of things to like
even if you picked one thing every day to enjoy you'd die before you got through even 30% of the things that exist
if all else fails meet people. people are infinitely complex and extremely interesting.

What an exceedingly wishy-washy, unoriginal, excuse of trying to say "things get better".

what an exceedingly hostile, overwrought, self-defeating way to pigeonhole a differing opinion in a mental box you already constructed to justify being unhappy

circumstances don't matter. absolute brain-damaged troll-looking mongoloids live happy lives with attractive partners, and sexy aryans who win the lottery end up jumping off the balcony of their million-dollar mansion. things don't get objectively better, or worse. the only thing that changes is your perspective of the things. change your perspective, the things change also

Go beg the question with someone who will actually buy your poor representation of relativism. Your advice sucked and you can't help but be mad about it. Bye.

apologies my pissy friend, i was unaware we were having an academic discourse here. since you're clearly educated in the matter, why not tell me why you don't buy into relativism, especially considering its practical usage in CBT (currently considered one of the most effective therapies for anxiety and depression)?

>Your advice sucked
statements are not advice. just stating my opinion.

>Bye.
we both know you're reading this.

Fuck you Ida
Fuck you Tina
Fuck you Iselin
Fuck you Iris
Fuck you Lise

Yeah.. fuck all those

youtube.com/watch?v=cjVQ36NhbMk

When did you fags start calling these "feels' and not "baw?"

Should I feel guilty for dating a girl just so I dont feel lonely? general dating feels thread.
>be me
>20yo male
>been with the same group of friends since highschool
>all go to nearby state school
>beginning of second sem sophmore year
>Always had a crush on girl in group. 7/10 short girl.
>likes art and vidya
>one of my friends finally breaks it off with bitchy ex gf
>feeling sad
>In need of rebound to avoid depression because his last relationship was super codependent. Immediately starts hitting on gril
>mfw hes alot more attractive and alpha than me
>mfw they start dating after a few days
>other friends all remark on how good it is that he wont get depressed again.
>try to feel good for friend
>deepseededbitterness.amv
>notice 5/10 arab chick is saying cute shit to me in lit
>taking her to go see a shitty movie next weekend
>i feel nothing for her. shes funny ig. but for the most part feel nothing.
Am I just doing this to clear my mind? Am I using her? Could I learn to like her? help me Sup Forumsros. Feeling really conflicted on this.
sorry for shit grammar. drunk typing.

>whats her name?
Whose?

Don't play with her emotions, don't lie(by that I mean don't tell her you love her if you don't, don't pretend like you're going to be there forever or marry her or even will have a serious relationship with her),
try dating for a few weeks to a few months and see were that takes you.
good luck user, wish you the best.

date her and see what happens but if it doesn't workout don't leave her high and dry.

Don’t stick with the arab girl. Go on the one date with the arab girl and just let it end there. You don’t need to take it any farther and you shouldn’t, it’ll be easier for both of you this way.

Just remain a lonewolf until you find someone you actually like. Getting into relationships for the sake of it will just end poorly for everyone involved.

Don’t do this. If you don’t like her now you won’t ever. And dating her will just make it harder to leave.

I've been wondering this for years now.
It's been a while though.
Also. It's all about 'her' these days.
Most of these stories are tee crushes that heal within a week.
No place for people with a crippling sense of dread, those who understood the true nature of a baw thread.
I visit every 'feel' thread but have stopped posting for the most and feel very much out of place.
Yeah yeah you lost gf with whom you hardly had built anything with, tell me all about the void she left behind that contained nothing in the first place.

need help
>started going out on dates with this girl
>3.14π/10
>into anime and vidya
>super awkward, has social anxiety
>tells me that she's comfortable when she's with me and that I'm easy to talk to
>doesn't want to "become official"
>not talkative about her family
>doesn't like to express herself often, nor does she like when I express feelings
>"user don't call me cute" and shit like that
>simple stuff but it bugs me
>always questions herself, and anytime that I ask her something she responds with a doubted answer
>I'm catching hard feels but also distant
What do I do?

I kind of feel guilty for being alive and even being born. Always wanted to be a special and best around everywhere, thought I'll always be on top, while in reality, I'm just a spoilt idiot with godawful stubborness, quick learning abilities, and stupidly developed personality with Napoleon complex, that wanted everybody's attention, always wanted the best things for myself, and had shitty family relationship because my dad is a foolish sheep with great potential, that was wasted, while my mom is a godawful whore with godawful attitude, rigid mindset, and no empathy to others, she is a horrible mother. I actually feel like I wasn't supposed to be born. If it wasn't me, none of this would have happened: my family wouldn't be broke as hell, and things would have been better than it is now. Now things are so shitty, that even several Sup Forums boards looks nice and dandy compared to me.

This is just me getting something out that’s been bothering me for a long time
>divorced parents
>senior year wrestling
>hated the last two years because of coaches but stayed because of love of the sport
>new coaches wooo
>cut weight for the first time but I eventually started losing naturally
>coach told me “if you lose some weight you’re gonna have a shot at placing in state”
>start losing hella motivated
>making promises to my coach
>already had a promise with my best friend that we would make it
>down to 275 from 300
>first time in my life i lost weight vs maintaining/gaining
>dad comes to visit for a weekend
>two weeks til sections
>makes me stressed out
>eat more as a result
>doesn’t force me to eat but offers me every food I could want
>I start gaining
>back up to 285 at sections
>feeling shitty
>make it to quarter finals no sweat
>next opponent is a person I’ve never beaten
>I chose to be seeded against him for pride reasons
>winning for the first time
>for some reason let him up
> he throws me
>blow out my knee
For the rest of that day, my dad who knows nothing about the sport kept criticizing me about what I did wrong before hand. Those moments still run in my head daily and it fucks me up. That season, it felt like I was the protagonist of a story. It felt like I was the chosen one. I ended up being insignificant.

I’m sorry if this went on really long and if it was just plain boring it just really fucks me up

> Btw this all happened many months ago. Yeah things get easier in time...not that easy though.

different story same feeling, user

>
Give it time. You don’t want to rush in and fuck it up.

She’s nervous and self conscious but maybe eventually she’ll come around.

I feel like I peaked in high school.
>Student Giv Spirit Guy, Football, Captain of the Wrestling Team, eSports club president, Campus Ministry dude
>everyone looked up to me
>i could walk down a hall and I would be able to say hi and identify everyone that walked past
>everyone knew me with a smile on their face as someone I could rely on
>never really could be alone

I guess I got too used to that.

I’m a freshman in college now. It’s been an interesting few months being alone. I can talk to people but nothing really clicks. I’ve tried the meeting strangers thing but it’s just so draining now. I’m constantly in this cycle of wake up class to food to gym to dorm room. I thought I’d make friends by now but I don’t know what’s wrong with me. I still keep in touch actively with my old friends but I feel like I’m just latching on at this point. I’ve learned to tie a knot. I don’t even know what I’m doing with college but I don’t know what alternatives I have.

Thank you

Recovering right now user.
5 years of rampant alcoholism.
Went cold turkey 3 weeks ago.
I'm waiting for the good times.

Also, I admit that I've been a typical hipocrite. Even tho I study in college and about to graduate next year, graduated in school with mediocre grades, but I've never felt love, never had true feelings to someone special, and I always talked a lot and did very little, always promised, apologised with roses, while in reality I changed nothing or did anything very minimally. I feel like I'm the reason why my sister has tons of shitty habits and has really bad health, while I'm risking to get dementia or schizophrenia, and using computer, playing games for 5+ hours a day, almost everyday. I'm not sure how much I can handle, and how far everything will go until it blows. Everything like feels out of control.

Don't worry about it user, no one starts out great.
your dad was a dick for those negative comments but a lot of parents are like that, try not to let it eat you up I know that's easier said then done.

are you still wrestling?

same except I think I'm the only reason why my parents are still together.

hate to hear that m8 but why does that make you feel guilty for being alive?

Holy shit grow a pair.
Ask her out, ask her what her fucking name is, even if she's wearing it, just say you wanted her to tell you. Tell her your name, so it's good to finally meet her, tell her you're sorry you were so awkward when you first moved there, then ask her why she never texted you.

Yeah I started up again, since I’m in college it helps out that I get to be able to dictate what I do and what I eat. Honestly I think about it in hindsight like yeah that happened and I know there’s more to life but it also drops rocks inside me and I just get really frustrated. I’m just guessing it still bothers me because it’s so recent and that was like my whole life.

Sarah,
Promised me the world, literally, then steadily fizzled off talking to me.

For anyone reading, you have a window, don’t waste it. It’s not about being alpha chad, but they’ll get bored if you don’t capitalize on it.

>cute shy girl in my classes at uni
>talk to her and seem to hit it off maybe the first couple times
>hard to grab her attention, she's always staring at her feet or something
>have been completely unable to start conversations with her again

maybe she just isn't interested.

I wish you were, Kate

I’m the same, you’re friendly, nice, not ugly (objectively and subjectively), kind, inviting people to lunch. And they rather go out with their housemates instead than spend time with you.

It’ll get better user, we just have to keep trying.

No problem. Good luck man.

>I actually feel like I wasn't supposed to be born.

This.

Are you a believer that eventually if has to work out, not saying soon, but eventually? Probability has to occur sometime.

Not really sure what you're asking- but, yeah. I wake up and fight everyday convincing myself that I deserve to exist.

>work with her
>she's absolutely fucking gorgeous, friendly, nice, a bit flirty
>isn't a complete thot like most of the other girls i work with
>my coworkers talk about how they'd like to bend her over and fuck her till she's raw (they do this about every girl there)
>all i want to do is hold hands and spend time together
>finally told her she was the most beautiful girl i've ever seen on valentine's day
>she was a bit taken aback, she said thanks and nothing more
>awkward as fuck
>later she mentions she has a boyfriend
>even more awkward
>a few days later she gives me a napkin folded into a rose and a peck on the cheek
i wish i understood women better
i wish i was more confident in talking to her but she makes me tongue tied

You do deserve to exist, it’s what you do to make yourself happy is the next objective. Right now for example, I’m struggling to find people to go out partying with, but I’m not unable to be social like. I wake up every morning wondering why no one snapchats me.

But do you know what I say? I say I need to hunt for people, (aside from cringe of hunting) I need to find people because by god they don’t care half the time about you so YOU need to fucking get your pitchfork out and be friendly to whoever 3.14 or saggy tots you find until eventually you find someone you match with.

I haven’t found mine yet, but that doesn’t mean I should stop trying.

I feel like I carry the weight of the world on my shoulders, anything bad happens to ppl close to me I blame myself even if it isn't my fault.

She’s taken, bro. Not much to do there. You can fight and take her away from her bf but remember that the same will happen to you.

>I’m a freshman in college now.
So you're still a kid.
But you might be right, you felt important in playland and burned all your energy in your youth. Guess you'll just have to become one of those rich guys always chasing after their youth. Your life's gonna suck, and everyone's gonna envy you. You'll never understand it.

youtube.com/watch?v=ojLgN7wqc5A

I feel like I have almost something worse than being Suicidal.

I have the polar opposite to being suicidal, I love life, It's not perfect but I love my family, playing games, work and of course Sup Forums, Has anybody here had this or have this? And if so how do you deal with it? or How did it go away?

I hate having not much friends or people that care for me,

But I can’t fault life one bit, never felt truly suicidal, never wanted to leave in case I missed the pleasures of life, never wanted to give up on it. There’s so much good things todo! But it’s beong overshadowed by my desire to not be lonely, so I do get you user.

I was in that situation twice in my life. Both ended as short relationship and we break up after 5-6 months duel to lack of emotions and blah blah. And sex was very awkward and not that good. I’ll always try but I’m smarter and there is no need for me to continue relationship if there are only empty feelings

youtube.com/watch?v=cjPyvoLXPs4

>We started dating when we were 14
>Each other's first everything
>Got married when we were 21
>Had a baby girl when we were 23
>Pay off the mortgage on our house when we were 30
>There wasn't a day in my life when I could wake up and see her and not feel good
>When we were 36 she had an aneurysm and died
>Left me completely devastated
>Had to raise our teenage daughter on my own
>Went from the best days of my life to absolute rock bottom overnight
>Managed to make it through
>Our daughter turned 18 and moved out at the end of 2016
>Was truly alone for the first time in my life
>Tried to get back into dating
>Couldn't do it, don't think I could ever love another woman the same way
I've spent 16 months alone now, with little contact with friends. My daughter moved across the country, the last time I saw her was August last year. I spoke to her Christmas day on the phone. That was also the last time I spoke to anyone outside of work. I feel miserable all the time and feel like I'm just waiting to die. It's just after 4 am. I have to get up for work in 3 hours and I've spent all night doing nothing but looking at Sup Forums.

user, I could never attempt to say I understand or get what you have been through, but we’re here to listen.

I know how it is to feel all of a sudden abandoned by no fault of anyone, I’m in college right now supposed to be in my prime, I’ve (no) reason not to, but I can’t bring myself to go out anymore after my last breakup.

All I can say is , if dating again is not for you anymore, you need to do something that gets you out and interacting with people. Has volunteering ever been a consideration ?

>an entire lifetime
> teenage faggot with a gun

>be really slow to get feelings
>meet girl, fall in love with her over long period of time but she doesn't feel it for me
>she's the first girl I've loved in five years (since my first and only ex)
>she falls for my best friend and they start dating
>try to be happy for them but every time I see them together I die inside a little more

When is it supposed to stop hurting bros

When we find our next high, and it’s then a coin flip to decide if we can stay at that level of high. So far, I’ve only go tails.

well which side did you choose

Bump

Bump

I will never understand why I still think of them everyday, I hate it, hate it even more that even having a fun day, it still comes to me.
I'm tired, that's always the case these days, anyways, later Sup Forums. I hope whatever you guys are going through, it gets better, even if it's a bit.

One time a girl rejected me.
I acted like a sad bitch and posted about it, whining online.
Others felt sympathy but it accomplished nothing.

Then I remembered, oh yeah, I can man the fuck up and move on with this experience acquired instead of dwelling on the passed. Now pussy is easy, and I don't get as attached.

Oh look at Chad Mc Bigdick
Fuck off faggot.

Kek

Wow, people are so mean in a feels thread.
This is why I never share anything and always feel so alone!

>don't have one

Am I retarded, Sup Forums?

me back in highschool
>valentines day
>school does shitty anonymous rose thing where you pay $5 and rose gets delivered to someone for you
>decide to actually make a move on this girl I'd like for 4.5 years but barely spoken to in my life
>$5 and "hey I kinda like you, we should hang out one time" - user
>shes in my class for 4th period
>was hoping to god they would be delivered any period BUT 4th period
>see her face go red as fuck when she reads it
>deathstare.jpg
>all her friends looking at me like im a fucking dead animal on the side of the playground
>probably 6 or 7 people read it and its passed around the class and everyones like "oooOOOoO anonnn"
>walk out of class and go home and light a blunt
>go on facebook and see shes already in a relationship for the past year with some fucking Chad

still see her sometimes
mfw

i dont know what im supposed to do
>be me, a lonely faggot flipping between faking happiness and suicidal depression
>be on the feigned happiness one day
>decide to start talking to people online
>download a few apps
>download yellow (now 'Yubo') - essentially tinder for teenagers
>16 at the time btw
>couple months of meaningless conversations
>match with an english girl named Murron
>talk to her constantly, have a really good time
>makes me feel actually happy
>eventually start doing video calls regularly
>i usually only half listen, but still enjoy just being 'around' her
>make a few fuck ups here and there, but we persevere
>been talking to her for about 5 months
>grow some balls and ask her out
>she lives a bit far away and in a notoriously shitty area
>we try many times to organise something
>it never works
>she starts having doubts and tells me she doesn't want to meet up yet until we can set up a consistent mode of transport, she is quite clingy in that way, which i dont think is unreasonable
>more time passes, now been talking for 7 months with some recessions in between of silence
>its been 8 months now
>valentines day i told her how happy she makes me and how i think i love her
>apparently i made her day, but as of today 20/2/2018 we haven't spoken
i want to make it work with her, but i'm drifting apart because I've exhausted all dialogue and am forced to wait until i can drive

i dont know why im coming to Sup Forums for advice but, what do i do?

pic is her

Buy a cheap car and drive to her. I don't know how it is where you're from but here you can go online for local police auctions and get them super cheap sometimes

How about you pathetic whiny little faggots actually do something about it rather than making these cringeworthy feels threads?

Underage detected. Mods!

>be me
>good looks
>fit
>hook up with randoms occasionally.
>emotionally detached and distant ever since fiancee OD'd on opiates 3 years ago.
>push away girls that make advances to me.
>new girl at work persistently tries to get close to me.
>i let her in a little after 5 months.
>company christmas party coming up
>we decide we'll go together
>show up like like a fucking king and queen to the event.
>jaws drop everywhere
>start seeing each other after that night
>movie here, dinner there, lunch, the works
>still haven't gotten intimate.
>hell, she hasn't even been to my place yet.
>fast forward a few weeks.
>2 am
>phone rings
>"hey user, i'm coming over. give me your address now."
>reluctantly give her the info
>she and i stay up till 9 in the morning.
>best sex i've had in a good while.
>entire staff at work knows what went down
>scratch marks and bite marks on my shoulders and back
>we're into rough and kinky shit
>co-workers in a fan crazed uproar
>fast forward to this month
>we both confessed and revealed how damaged we were.
>she has her shit that needs to be sorted out, i do too.
>she wishes she didnt because we could be so much more, i feel the same.
>we're still close and she still comes over and we get close, watch movies and cuddle and shit.

ive come to terms with the situation, but, it kills me a little each day thinking that she's the closest thing i've had to real feelings in years, and it can never be between us.