Americans unironically thinking this was the biggest sacrifice any Allied nation made in the Second World War

>Americans unironically thinking this was the biggest sacrifice any Allied nation made in the Second World War

Why does Hollywood pretend that Americans had it tough in the war?

Op unironicly believes hollywood movie made by spielberg. Wait that mite be irony...

just be unironically thankful we saved all your asses from losing and be thankful for that, OK friend?

its all the jews XD

Maybe because Americans don't give a fuck about whatever 3rd world shithole you're from.

Next question?

>Hollywood
>located in America
>panders to Americans

I dunno, Sherlock, that's a tough one.

Are you russian?

>Every single country makes movies (and books and any other media) primarily about itself
>When America does this yuropoors freak the fuck about and whine constantly

Russian won their front with supplies manufactured in america. America was on several fronts just in european theatre. Lol russia i typed all this just to realize i was naited...

Baited

>we will never get a 2016-onward verdun movie

I'm not even a yuropoor and this makes me sad

but what if someone is from a country that was part of the Axis, why should they be thankful?

just wait until hollywood produces a ww2 movie for the chinese audience. japan will be groveling and puking in terror

the battle of kursk alone was bigger than the entire western front. neck yourself amerifats. almost all of germany's armor was dedicated to fighting russia. the only thing the western front was good for was tangling up the Luftwaffe

>literally kills 90% of all the german soldiers in the worst front in human history there more people dies in one battle than the US lost during the entire war
>hurr we wuz suppliers and shit

Americucks needs to off themself. It was a little percentage of their equipment that was actually american made. And you praise the one that has the gun in his hands going to war, to the maker. The eastern front is and probably will be the worst war ever to exist.

>Hurr durr Russia did all the work

Not*

Jews
Literally, jews. They try their hardest to convince Americans of the great apocalyptic battle between them and Germany to set Germany forever as "that enemy".

The Russians didn't win jack shit, the Soviet Union did.

ITT: assravaged Europoors 'debating' their own strawman

there hasn't been a decent wwi film made on a modern production scale that comes close to illustrating what happened at verdun, passchendaele, the somme or any of the other horrific battles of the war.

anyone who says war horse gets two lungs full of mustard gas and drowned in a crater flooding with poisoned excrement.

depressing desu.

>being this fucking asshurt about the USSR

This

>russians bragging about a victory they only achieved out of luck
>muh winter
>muh we are millions and they are barely a 1/7 of us
>muh taking stuff gifted by americans

People like the Western front more because it had actual strategies involved, not just attrition over attrition

I'm French and I say go fuck yourself

USSR had 50% ethnic Russian population

No one cared about WW1 until now

Can everyone just fuck off to /his/ if you can't discuss war in relation to movies?

damn russian needs to git gud lol

>we lost more so we were better meme

AAAHHHAHAHAHAHA

>Americans have to fight and die to fix Europe for them because yurocucks are too weak and stupid to take care of themselves
>They still resent having to be saved by the only world super power

is it really impressive to have ran your men into a meat grinder for the sake of killing generals that didnt like your polotics?

Literally kills 90% of german soldiers in one battle. Topkek sir. Who is so stupid to believe this. Germans lost one battle the end.

Did he put on the mask?

Was this really the best strategy they could come up with? Just a straight up frontal assault into a meat grinder? seems pretty silly tbqh.

War Horse

What are you trying to say? You make a random claim out of nowhere and then say it's stupid to believe that claim?

>i'm french
was this supposed to validate your opinion somehow?

Not all beaches were meat grinders, I think only 2 beaches out 6 were meat grinders and both of them unironically were American beaches

The Leafs made it far inland and they had tanks to contend with

Marshall Plan bitch

>America fights for one year
>nearly half a million military deaths

Only right answer

What about Westfront 1918 or the other Weimar war films? The effects might be lacking but it has good scale

America had to fight Japan all on its own, the other countries all had allies

We invaded. Britain sat around, everyone else got took up the ass. Even the irish and canadians went in,on dday.

daily reminder that all of Europe would be speaking German if it wasn't for America

The Chinese, British and Australians also contributed to the war in Southeast Asia.

Wehraboos get the fuck off my board and jerk off to your Rommel bodypillow while stroking the 88mm barrel of a Panther that was already on fire before it could reach the battlefield, but when it finally arrived (after a long fucking time because kraut logistics) it got assraped by 10 t34's and sherman's

This

>yanks complain about assmad Brits
>m-m-muh Japan!!!

Do you guys realize World War 2 was a joint allied effort not some numbers game with separate factions like some RTS/RTT? The US and Britain opened another front that immensely helped the soviets push the Germans back. The Soviets also relied on Allied supplies that no doubt helped them win the war.

You say that like it would be a bad thing

Everyone wants to take credit

Including Spain, Portugal, Italy, Finland, Romania, Bulgaria, Hungary, Sweden and Ireland?

Lol brits barely survived. Lucky you had an island. Your lucky us sent englandprovisions as well.

t. triggered subhuman/niggerlover

I love these threads, European inferiority complex is always at its height. Great for a laugh.

They killed a lot more you idiot. Literally 90%.

>even the french think America contributed the most

Ok, all the Europe that matters would be speaking German then

It would speak russian you retarded americuck

Yes? Look at Italy and Hungary. As soon as they started wavering, the Germans invaded and occupied their "allies."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>yanks aren't allowed to nuke a country of farmers
>lose to them
good morning Vietnam!

>russians think they did all the work AGAIN

bro your fucking k:d was beyond dogshit.
without aid from America, Russia would've been the one fighting on two fronts.

Guess no one else needed to do anything the whole war then... 90... quit with this meme

>everyone who does not agree with my proven inferior ideology must be non white and or like non white people

You do fucking realize that the entire war costed so many white european lives and for what? Incompetent nazi leadership? Mass executions of whites? The nazi's couldnt even finish the one good thing that they did wich was ethnic cleansing of jew's.

People like you need to be shot through the skull. You are the true traitors of Europe. If you are not even from germany it only makes it worse, because you then openly support violence against your own country and people

>americans literally has to lie just so their self image isn't destroyed

Pathetic, stop being brainwashed sheep and learn something for once.

1 American life is worth 4 Germans, and 10 Russians.

So yes, America made the greatest sacrifice

The Italian and Hungarian armies were no match for the allies.

Look everyone! He found a war we lost which has nothing to,do with his original,argument! Fail. Alao nukes? Really jackas?

>bringing up irrelevant wars because you are so butthurt

I love European inferiority complex

Does anyone wish there would be a new world war and draft just so they could be apart of something bigger? I want to go into battle with my brothers and fight for a cause greater than myself with no idea of whether I'll live or die. I wish I was born in the 1920s so I could experience the horrors of war. I don't care about my life. I just want to be apart of something.

>complains about Nazis murdering white Bolshevists
>wants to murder other white people
>denies that he wants BBC in his ass
Really made me think about your ability to think

>5.3 million german soldoer casulties
>4.5 million died on the eastern front

Really makes you think

Even if Americans had lost 20 times as many people they still would have lost less than ussr

*no match for america

>there will never be a three hour movie about Heinrich Severloh gunning down 2000 US servicemen at Omaha

It was literally the greatest game ever played.

t. Triggered eurotard.

Actually read some history books on ww2. The war on the eastern from would not have been won without land and lease. But I guess with your European """""""education"""""" you think Russians could have pushed all the way to Berlin while massive famines starved their population and while lacking the material to build those extra thousands of tanks that overwhelmed the wermacht.

Because every white person the nazis killed are Bolshevists?

I could fill in a fucking wehraboo bingo with you. Seriously stop being so stereotypically misinformed. Your arguments get weaker with every stupid comment coming out of your fake nazi ass.

There was no reason to start the war, literally none. So many people suffered including the germans themselves who died for nothing.
But I guess you like war, I guess you like seeing whites fighting eachother.

I'm pretty sure Russian casualties in WWII far exceeded ten times as many as those of the US.

>it's a americucks thinking they did the most work to win the war and not the Soviets by a huge margin and gets triggered and starts to spout buzzwords when their brainwashed image gets destroyed thread

This post is retarded.
>Does anyone wish there would be a new world war and draft just so they could be apart of something bigger?
That's pretty fucking selfish considering the suffering and death that occurs with war.
>I wish I was born in the 1920s so I could experience the horrors of war
No, you don't. Someone who's actually experienced the horrors of war would probably want to smack some sense into for saying such a stupid thing. Clearly you've seen a few too many war films.
>I don't care about my life
Just kill yourself breh

Yes. There are so few chances to do something epic these days. All the discoveries and feats have been done. Climbing Everest or crossing the Atlantic in a rowing boat aren't heroic feats now. I'd love to have a bigger life than just work, Sup Forums, death.

Most of those deaths were due to Russian stupidity.

>sell your stuff to other countries to make money off it
>guys we are helping!! true heroes here!

Sure the Soviets got a lot of casualties but they were attacked without warning had poor leadership at the time. By the time they counterattacked, they were the masters of maneuverwarfare. When Nazi occupied France was invaded, it relieved a lot of the pressure they were facing. Stalin requested several times for a second front to be opened to help out.

t. Has never actually read a book about ww2 and just read the first thing he found on google

Links?

>He fired over 13,500 rounds with the machine gun and 400 with the rifles, giving a total weight of ammunition of over 560 kilograms

>completely forgets his own post about wanting to murder other white people
>resorts to adhominems
>trying this desperately to justify his craving for subhuman cocks
Which white people died that didn't deserve it?

>he thinks that the soviets actually paid off land and lease

Thanks for confirming to me how useless European education really is. The USSR didn't even pay off a fraction of land and lease. But please keep using meme arrows to try and prove a point, its always funny to watch eurotards sperg out.

>its a eurocuck cucking themselves by saying russia did all the work

The russians lost 26million kek

By the end of the war 70% of Soviet equipment was American made. That's not insignificant. Without America's enormous economic power, the USSR doesn't have the strength to reach Berlin.

You are right though, someone had to supply the cannon fodder and I'm glad Russia stepped up to the plate to defend RUSSIAN soil. Why the hell would the US have the most casualties when 0% of the war was fought on American soil?

I'm Finnish, remind us how you did anything worth shit to us?

Never denied that