Waifu bread

Waifu bread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VmrxrK6b91U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ha ha yes

Requesting a short vore comic of this girl swallowing a tiny person whole and alive. One panel where she's holding them above her open mouth, another where she's gulps them down, and a third where it shows them in her stomach as she falls asleep.

ha ha uh oh

Still here

and

That it is very expensive

Yeah, they are. Do you think the prices of them will drop any time soon? I wouldn't mind having one, but they are quite expensive just like you said.

Wont know till I start working there. Just cleaning the equipment before installing.

Blep

youtu.be/VmrxrK6b91U

I am far too uninformed to really tell you. I doubt it will be the same price in a year though.
You just showed up cleaned and left?

Sorry. I shouldn't have asked you about it. I'm just curious. It is fine though. I think the prices will eventually drop. It is just a matter of when.

Well drag the equipment out into the dock, start cleaning then put it back.

No worries. Never really know what I know about unless you ask. Want to build your on computer or switch a part?
Is it not food stuff?

Nah, it would probably be just to add it as a part. I've already built my own computer last year. I love it. Compared to my old pc this is like a luxury vehicle.

Ah cool. I just use a laptop for all my games and stuff. A decent laptop but its getting dated.

Not yet, the building isnt finished yet.

birb thread?

I remember when I used to have a $2k laptop like almost 10 years ago. Worst computer I have ever had. I don't even know what made it worth that much, I just know that it was a joke.

oh. So are just kind of moving things?
I like my laptop. I move around my house a good bit.

Dispatched by the knights to watch over this thread of Heresy and Debauchery.

Ul-Fenesis Claimed.

Yeah, that is the only reason laptops are good. Portability. I'll always prefer a desktop. In a way, you could always carry it in a backpack and a fuel powered electric generator and have a portable desktop computer, but good luck hauling all of that around.

voices get out of my head
give me a (You) me Sayori

That sounds like more of a hassle then just getting a laptop. I guess if you want to be really unique you could do that.

Jalt?

'

Go big or go home. Duh... I don't know what I'm trying to get at.

pi

I assume making conversation really. Im painting right now. Ive been trying to paint for an hour or so a day

bzzzzz

bwhaaaaaaa

Oh. Painting sounds nice. I'm trying to learn how to draw. Not having much luck as I suck at it. I'm still trying though.

>

i want girl killing boy gore

wat

>

thats not what i asked for
i have a fantasy of being tortured by a girl/girls

Im painting little model guys. Mostly skeletal. Its like a standing up coloring book to me.

the fuck I care

wow
rude