Nightly Islam Thread - Ramadan Preparations Mode

Good evening, Good Morning, Good afternoon and As-salamu alaykum.

Welcome to the Sup Forums nightly Islam thread, a space for dialogue and understanding.

Myself and my Muslim brothers and sisters will try our best to clear up any misunderstandings or misgivings you may have about the world's fastest growing and oldest religion, Islam.

As always, serious questions will get serious answers. Islamophobic comments/memes will be ignored, hidden and wordfiltered.

To my fellow Muslims: How are your fasting preparations coming along?

Talking point: A common misconception is that Muslims are an ethnic or racial group, but that couldn't be further from the truth.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qk_VwZxN9bA
youtube.com/watch?v=yeJ-iv3MOTo
youtube.com/watch?v=hkD507geCHA
youtube.com/watch?v=0dXD2H0m74g
cairnsnews.org/2015/09/30/muslims-suffer-insanity-low-iq-recessive-disorders-from-1400-years-inbreeding/
youtu.be/x_s5By7s8z0
youtube.com/watch?v=fodMC9oTy7Q
youtube.com/watch?v=9VPO47DeoPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=kiL4ClvshN0
youtube.com/watch?v=Zhp7Qaj5NSU
youtube.com/watch?v=epk40SC3wNI
stpeterslist.com/11698/islam-as-a-christian-heresy-8-quotes-from-st-john-damascene-a-d-749/
orthodoxinfo.com/general/stjohn_islam.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=UP4FCRhDxis
wikiislam.net/wiki/Quotations_on_Islam_from_Notable_Non-Muslims#Arthur_Schopenhauer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why do you post this all the time, when you know 96% of posters will just shitpost.

Actually, better question: Do you really Unironicly believe anyone remotely likes Islam on this site, especially with all the Islamic Terrorist attacks in recent years?

Can you be this (you) hungry? Jesus Christ.

>Why do you post this all the time
This is a nest of Islamophobia populated by people who claim to be Christian and socially conservative.

It's essentially just ignorance of Islam, and an obsession with race theory which distracts these people from the truth.

It's also Da'wah, and it makes sense since when I was younger and more stupid I used to come here, and was basically like you.

>when you know 96% of posters will just shitpost.
And I will filter them like always. You'd be surprised how many of the spammers are the same ID.

what are the best preparations for conversion? any recommended readings besides the Koran? also should i learn any Arabic or is that not necessary.

please kill yourself

What would you do if I called Muhammad a faggot to your face?

To convert to Islam is more mental preparation. If (and only if) you accept that Allah (SWT) is the one and only God, and that Muhammad (SWT) is his messenger on earth, you simply need to state it (in Arabic) and then you are a Muslim.

If you're serious about converting, the best advice is to go to your local mosque and talk with someone there.

You could definitely go ahead and read the Qur'an yourself today, but there is very little chance of it making much sense to you, even in translation. The reason is that the context and interpretation is very important (for example, you need to know at least a little about the history of the time it was revealed, and much refers to the Pentateuch and Gospels. What a mosque will offer you is Qur'an reading classes, which will also provide some understanding of the Arabic.

While you're at home there are Christians in the middle east dying because of Islam. My family was one of them. Go fuck yourself. Stop being a sheep, awaken already. Mohammed would've never accepted your race.

*SAW

>Mohammed would've never accepted your race.
Also 49:10

Posting in a Roast Pig thread

Why is Muhammad so revered when Jesus is as great or greater in some aspects? I understand that Jesus was only a prophet for the Israelites, but wouldn't his message of peace be more pure than the way of the sword?

Without reading his book which he stole many versus from the Bible and Torah. Ask yourself, would he accept you? Would Arab's today in Saudi Arabia accept you? They didn't even know what an Asian was.

Now its time for the marxist merchants to say islam is a religion if peace while zionist merchants call them barbaric, pretending to be against each other while following the same agenda: the complete destruction of the West and the rise of Israel as the most powerful country on the planet.

stay in your respective countries and I couldn't care less what you believe.

Are your questions sincere, or were you just building up to an ironic Matthew 10:34 reference?

Regardless, your question is a silly one. On what basis do you presume Muslims reject Jesus? We do not. Jesus is a revered prophet in Islam, and the Gospels have a place in Islam.

It is not Islam that rejects Jesus, but Christians that reject Muhammad (SAW).

Therefore the question works much better in reverse: Why do Christians reject the most recent and final prophet of our Lord to the Earth (Muhammad SAW)? And on what basis do they do so?

The only explanation I can think of is that Christians do not believe in revelation or prophecy any more.

/thread

>All opinions I don't like will be hidden.
Muslims truely are the most childish motherfuckers in the world. Can't even take the bantz.

No, you follow a fucking conman who's the equivalent of a middle eastern Joseph Smith.

thanks, and sorry for the misspelling.
what about the Christians dying because Judaism? never hear much about those do we.
I'm no expert so feel free to correct me, but before the creation of Israel and regular destabilization of the middle east, Christians were considered "people of the book" and in most cases treated well aside from a tax or two (not saying that's not significant).

You're conflating Islam with Arab traditions and culture, many of which persist despite Islam (which is against such race-based nonsense).

Is it sensible to blame Islam for the xenophobia you find in Muslim Arabs, Christian Arabs, Arab Jews, Shia Arabs etc. etc.

What is the appropriate punishment for an infidel calling Muhammad a faggot and drawing a picture of him eating pork while fucking a goat?

Serious question: What would you do if your pedophile prophet come's back and ask for your son's asshole so he can rape him? you can't say no right?.

Reminder: Mudslimes worship a goat fucking pedophile

PART I

Trees- It is narrated on the authority of ‘Abdullah that the Messenger of Allah ordered the date-palms of Banu Nadir to be burnt and cut. These palms were at Buwaira. Qutaibah and Ibn Rumh in their versions of the tradition have added: So Allah, the Glorious and Exalted, revealed the verse:“ Whatever trees you have cut down or left standing on their trunks, it was with the permission of Allah so that He may disgrace the evil-doers"

Children- Muhammed order his men to make the boys pull down their pants, if they had any pubic hair they were slaughtered. The rest enslaved. He also was totally cool with kids being killed as collateral damage. It is reported on the authority of Sa'b b. Jaththama that the Prophet of Allah when asked about the women and children of the polytheists being killed during the night raid, said: “They are from them.” (Sahih Muslim 4322, see also Bukhari 52:256)

Elderly- Mohammed ordered an old woman ripped in half and then fucked her daughter. She was a very old woman, wife of Malik. Her daughter [and another] were also taken. Zayd ordered Qays to kill Umm Qirfa and he killed her cruelly by putting a rope between her legs and to two camels and driving them until they rent her in two). (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 980) I drove them along until I brought them to Abu Bakr who bestowed that girl upon me as a prize. So we arrived in Medina. I had not yet disrobed her when the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) met me in the street and said: “Give me that girl.” (Sahih Muslim 4345)

He also had Abu Afak, who was supposedly over 100 executed for a satirical poem mocking Islam. The apostle said, “Who will deal with this rascal for me?” Whereupon [a follower] went forth and killed him. (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 995).

>And We have certainly honored the children of Adam and carried them on the land and sea and provided for them of the good things and preferred them over much of what We have created, with [definite] preference.
>has nothing to do with your pic
>doesn't mean shit anyway

Damn book was wrote by an aussie

I'm a Christian.
And I've seen these threads often.

Would you agree with the following from the New Testament of the Holy Bible?
Also pic is my church.

1 Chronicles 29:11Modern English Version (MEV)

Yours, O Lord, is the greatness, and the power,
and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty,
for everything in the heavens and the earth is Yours.
Yours is the kingdom, O Lord,
and You exalt Yourself as head above all.

Also, peace to you.

>oldest religion

christianity, judaism, greek and roman paganism, and others would like to have a word with you

It's not because of their own will. Muslims HAD to colerate Christians because Christians owned the majority of the muslim world. If they started a Jihad back then, they'd be slaughtered. The reason why Islam is so violent now is because we've left them (muslims) to their own devices. Only Sufis and Ibadhi are tolerant anymore.

PART II

He also ordered the death of another elderly person, The Prophet recited Suratan-Najm (103) at Mecca and prostrated while reciting it and those who were with him did the same except an old man who took a handful of small stones or earth and lifted it to his forehead and said, “This is sufficient for me.” Later on, I saw him killed as a non-believer. (Bukhari 19:173)

Churches temples- Couldn’t find anything, for either one. Just people saying Islam says to protect them, but that’s not actual doctrine and carries no more significance than people saying they should destroy them.

buildings- Same as last.

People who surrendered- Mohammed ordered the execution of hundreds of Jews who surrendered to him. Abu Dawud; see Ibn Ishaq, p. 466

Salamu-alaikum bro

Muhammad Ali passed away today, thoughts?

Also, are you getting prepared for Ramadan?

PART III

Women- Muhammad directly ordered the death of several women in his time. After he captured Mecca in 630, he demanded that two female slaves be put to death along with their master, merely because they had mocked Muhammad in song (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 819, Abu Dawud 2678).The brutal death of Umm Qirfa also refutes this myth. So do the women who were killed in battle (Bukhari 52:257), when Muhammad’s men attacked a town or tribe – although his preference was that women be captured for sexual servitude rather than killed.One account not only speaks of the killing of a defenseless woman, but also refutes the broader misconception that Islam is against attacking others for reasons other than self-defense:We went with the apostle on the raid of Dhatu’l-Riqa of Nakhl and a man killed the wife of one of the polytheists. When the apostle was on his way back, her husband, who had been away, returned and heard the news of her death. He swore that he would not rest until he had taken vengeance. (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 665)Muhammad ordered a Jewish woman put to death for literally losing her mind while the male members of her family were being beheaded (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 691). This one could go on for awhile, but I think that’s sufficient.

Sick- Again, no info.

Priests- Nothing specific to them but it most certainly says to kill all infidels. Priests and monks fall into that category. Quran (2:191-193) Quran (3:56) Quran (3:151)

Don’t disfigure the dead- no info.

Animals- don’t give enough of a shit to look up.

Treat prisoners well- Already have verses permitting and ordering the execution, enslavement, and rape of prisoners.

Don’t enforce Islam- Already have verses promoting attacking non Muslims and forcing them to either convert or die. If you leave the faith you are executed, Qur'an (4:89) and those who live in Islamic nations but aren’t Muslims (who aren’t also executed) are second class citizens Qur'an (9:29).

>stole
you do know these books were independently created from many of the same source documents right? that is like saying I copied someones notes cause we read from the same textbook.

They are sincere. I'm just intrigued because most I hardly ever hear Isa or the other prophets, but mostly Muhammad or Allah. Am I just hearing the layman speak like some random Christian would only know Jesus and that's all?

We rejected Muhammad due to his religious claims and how they contradicted previous councils. He was also influenced by Arianism and Nestorianism, both of which are heresies and bring one from the True Church.

No, they seriously think that they own all of the previous prophets and that they're the culmination of all Abrahamic faiths. They think from Abraham to Jesus, everyone was a proto-muslim.

>mulslims in Japan
There is like three people.
Maybe four.

>Islamophobic comments/memes will be ignored, hidden and wordfiltered.

You must be living in the EU.

Please stop posting them. You are torturing me dear Anzac.

I miss bacon, you can't find it here. I literally munch on that stuff whenever I'm outside the country.

fucking turks and weird weird ass interpretation of islam, alcohol is everywhere yet I can't buy bacon.

>Japanese
>Following a religion as absurd as Islam.
I asume the whole "suicide to meet your ancestors" Shinto thing effectively ruined religion for the Japanese and turned them away from it. I can't imagine even a fragment taking any non-Buddhist-Shinto religion seriously.

Iranian dates are the best t b h famaladingdong

You have a beautiful Church, friend.

Any believing Christian (one who knows, and follows his texts and traditions) is a friend to Islam, and will find friends among true Muslims.

The sad truth is that many people claim to be of your faith (and, indeed, my own), yet have a casual and unrepentant attitude to sin and no respect for tradition.

True believers should stand together.

Didn't even Muhammad drink Date Wine? I never understood why dietary law is even that important to muslims. It just seems like Muhammad incorporated it into his doctrine because the Jews did it and he wanted to look official.

What do I do when captured or stopped by terrorists on the road? Do I admit I'm Christian or say atheist? I imagine it's impossible for me to fake Islam. Can I feign an interest to convert and they might let me leave? I do conversation as a botanist in remote locations and I'm curious as I have some trips in Muslim majority countries coming up.

People here don't take religion seriously. Even Buddhist/Shinto.

In history, religion was NEVER mandatory.
Unlike in Europe where if you weren't christian you would have been killed during the dark age which lasted 1000 years, here people don't care.

Stay in your own country. It's no secret that your brutal religion preaches world domination through force. Everytime a concentration of you pedophile - worshipping fucks tries to form a mirror image of their own shit hole country in a foreign one, we come one step closer, as a united world, to eradicating the scourge of Islam.

Explain how Islam's stance on dogs is reasonable.

>Christians owned the majority of the muslim world.
>1299
i'm not saying Muslims were always kind, on the contrary, they were basically constantly invading Europe. All i am saying is Christians and Muslims can theoretically coexist without international organizations and overreaching governments inciting conflict, at least to the degree of Mexicans in america.

that is to say it is far from perfect and not preferable, but not nearly as bad.

>I'm Christian or say atheist
Smarter would be to say you are a Christian I think. They'll just tax you.

YUSUF TAIYOOB

In all honesty , fuck mudslimes.

The Japanese persecuted and killed plenty of Christians during the Tokugawa era.

:^(

How does it feel that your god is a pedophile?

Sword and the Crescent
youtube.com/watch?v=qk_VwZxN9bA
>Along with detailing new groundbreaking research on the uninspired origins of Koran stories and the corruption of early Koran manuscripts, this film also covers: offensive warfare, Muhammad's immorality and ruthlessness, errors of the Koran, Muhammad and the Bible, absurd Islamic teachings, and Muhammad's demon possession.

Ramadan Mubarak, from an Australian Muslim to you my brother. I wish blessings upon you whilst you observe this holy month.

I am afraid I'll be held for ransom or worse beheaded. I imagine if I feign sympathy with their cause they would leave me alone

For being commie kikes

The Vicious Snake
youtube.com/watch?v=yeJ-iv3MOTo

Rape of Boys in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan - A Documentary
youtube.com/watch?v=hkD507geCHA

Top Illuminati Grand Wizard: “We Control Islam and We'll Use It to Destroy the West.” (WW3)
youtube.com/watch?v=0dXD2H0m74g

Muslims suffer insanity, low IQ, recessive disorders from 1400 years inbreeding
cairnsnews.org/2015/09/30/muslims-suffer-insanity-low-iq-recessive-disorders-from-1400-years-inbreeding/

British Palestine was an okay example of that. You can't deny though that once you give muslims an inch, they'll try to take a mile. I think the chance of any Abrahamic faith coexisting in the modern world is impossible now. Maybe back in the 30's, but no longer.

>Communist kikes
>in 17th century japan

OK.

I am christian and I love you bro.

Dont get attention to jewcucked islamophobic monkeys. 90% of /pol.

Just say that you believe that Jesus is the Messiah and that there is no other deity than God.

Arab muslims > Asian muslims > Black muslims

So youre not the bottom of the pile OP

Thanks bruv. Peace upon you as well.

Know Your Enemy (Part 27 - Allah)
youtu.be/x_s5By7s8z0

Know Your Enemy (Part 28 - The Kabah)
youtube.com/watch?v=fodMC9oTy7Q

Proving Allah is the goddess Isis
youtube.com/watch?v=9VPO47DeoPQ

She says Prophet Muhammad is in Hell (Hell Testimony) النبي محمد في الجحيم
youtube.com/watch?v=kiL4ClvshN0

Walid Shoebat Exposes Lies of Islam Allah is not God but Satan the deciever
youtube.com/watch?v=Zhp7Qaj5NSU

They, just like the Ikko, threated the states stability. Look at the Shimabara Rebellion. Look at the Tokugawa's nativist and isolation philosphies.

By the way, I've never come across the MEV. How does it compare to the KJV/NIV? Is it an entirely new translation?

I first familiarised myself with the KJV (studying the KJV helped to raise my English level immensely) but for quick reference I like to use the NIV because it's written in a more modern style.

Feels sad man.

Religion aside, he is one of the top 10 names in all of sport, easily. His influence is probably greater than any sports fighter in history.

I suspect implicit in that explanation is that you also rejected the revelations because you believed them to not be true.

Muslims tend not to speak much of the prior prophets for similar reasons to how Christians tend to refer more to Jesus: first because the primary texts exist and therefore there is more known about them. Second, and crucially, they brought something new to the table.

For Christians, Jesus brought a new covenant, which replaced or altered much of Mosaic law.

For Muslims, Mohammad (SAW) really corrected the misunderstandings, lies and corruptions that had wormed their way into the tradition after thousands of years of local prophecies being used by humans to advance human agendas.

Belosweden, YES!

Islam is fucked up goyim version of Judaism.
Seems like Lukashenko brainwashes your conscience too.

exactly, Paul et al removed a lot of the judaic laws to make the religion more appealing to gentiles, while mohammad adopted a lot of them to gain legitimacy

>Proclaimes himself political leader of Mecca.
>Totally didn't start his own religion for self gain.
Kek, okay.

Mohammed owned and raped slaved and commanded his companions to rape their slaves.

He was a gold digger who married and older rcih woman.

He fucked a little girl.

He made up a religion by mashing up Judaism, Christianity, Zoroastism a d his tribal customs.

He believed in black magic and that drinking camel piss would cure illnesses.

He was a stinking, backwards piece of shit.

Why do you all deny that its written that you must lie to all non believers?

While it is clearly haram (forbidden) to be drunk (intoxicated) or to do drugs, scholars disagree about consuming alcohol.

Alcohol is clearly not halal, and the Qur'an advises against it but does not go far enough to say it is haram.

At best, alcohol is makruh (strongly advised against) in Islam when consumed in small quantities, and completely tolerated/allowed as a medicine

I hope making muzzies eat their own index fingers becomes a thing on the day of the rope.

My 2nd Ramadan alhamdulillah.
I'm easing into the fasting this year. I've also been trying to learn some new dishes which will be nice Ia. How's your Ramadan looking user?

Islamic antichrist
youtube.com/watch?v=epk40SC3wNI

Islam as a Christian Heresy: 8 Quotes from St. John Damascene A.D. 749
stpeterslist.com/11698/islam-as-a-christian-heresy-8-quotes-from-st-john-damascene-a-d-749/

St. John of Damascus’s Critique of Islam
orthodoxinfo.com/general/stjohn_islam.aspx

yah, you are probably right. the goal at this point ideally would be to:
1. stop breading new generations of Muslims to hate the west.
2.don't let the ones that hate us into our countries.
3.hope our grandchildren don't make the same mistakes.
4. fly away on our magic unicorns that are more likely to exist than this.
another question, i know you probably can;t speak for america, but how are converts typically viewed where you are from and how common are they? what percentage take it seriously?

I spoke to a Muslim yesterday. He true his best to discredit Jews and Christians and promote Muslims. Told me Islam is the answer that fulfills the prophecies of god. Told me that in the original Hebrew bible, Mohammad was written about as the last prophet. Said Christians and Jews are degenerate heathens and that Christians were supposed to not eat pork or drink alcohol. Told me Muslims were peaceful and spread around the world because people believed in Islam. Said that Europe needs Islam. Tried to sell me on the brotherhood it provides as all that.

Every single negative thing I said about Muslims he would never acknowledge or would say Christians and Jews did worse. Bunch of fucking shit. I can see how westerners that are weak willed an disillusioned with modern day society could be convinced to be Muslim.

According to Middle East scholar E.M.Wherry, whose translation of the Koran is still used today, in pre-Islamic times Allah-worship, as well as the worship of Baal, were both astral religions in that they involved the worship of the sun, the moon, and the stars (A Comprehensive Commentary on the Quran, Osnabrück: Otto Zeller Verlag, 1973, p. 36).

"In ancient Arabia, the sun-god was viewed as a female goddess and the moon as the male god. As has been pointed out by many scholars as Alfred Guilluame, the Moon god was called by various names, one of which was Allah (op.cit., Islam, p. 7)

"The name Allah was used as the personal name of the Moon god, in addition to the other titles that could be given to him.

"Allah, the Moon god, was married to the sun goddess. Together they produced three goddesses who were called 'the daughters of Allah'. These three goddesses were called Al-Lat, Al-Uzza, and Manat.

"The daughters of Allah, along with Allah and the sun goddess were viewed as "high" gods. That is, they were viewed as being at the top of the pantheon of Arabian deities" (Robert Morey, The Islamic Invasion, Eugene, Oregon, Harvest House Publishers, 1977, pp.50-51).

I'm mulling converting myself.

I actually have not had any alcohol since march. Think I am finally 'over it'. So why not turn over a new leaf in life when I am on a roll, eh?

>Any believing Christian (one who knows, and follows his texts and traditions) is a friend to Islam, and will find friends among true Muslims.

You are not supposed to take Christians as ylur friend you fucking murtadh.

Your bidah is sickening.

So why do so many muslim countries have a state enforced prohibition?

Christians are taught by Christ that they will be persecuted, mocked, and tormented for their beliefs, and that they must endure it and have faith.

So no, they won't get offended by an image of Christ being defiled, they know that is the work of Lucifer. An image of Jesus is not Jesus, just an image, it is not an idol, we do not make idols to worship. .

Muslims on the other hand are taught by Lucifer to direct their prayers to an inanimate object, a rock, and to suffer no insult to their beliefs and act violently to any who dare mock them, to in fact maim and murder anyone who would insult their "God". Lucifer even deceived them of his own true existence, claiming the "Dajjal" was never an Angel, taking away a very important teaching, that Satan may appear as an Angel of Light. Then Lucifer taught them not to create art representing his prophet because he feared people would be so simple as to worship the images, since he taught them to pray to a rock to worship him.

If you think Islam worships the same God as Christianity, you're gravely mistaken.

Islam is perhaps Lucifer's greatest accomplishment, followed by Atheism, for if they won't worship him, they can disbelieve everything instead and still take from God his flock.

Someone obviously never read the Quran

Why would you replace one drug with another?

> Muhammad (SAW)
Seen plenty of those in videos...never want to see a Muhammad saw again, looks very painful.

Drinking alcohol is unambiguously haram. Rubbing alcohol or using it as a disinfectant is another matter.

Muslims want to destroy Western civilization and its values. The freedom to question authority and create better systems of thought was a core tenet of what allowed the West to become the most prosperous civilization in all of human history.

The Muslims themselves flirted briefly with these ideas. When they sacked the Library of Alexandria, they discovered Greek thought. They even called Aristotle "First Teacher," and from the principles of reason and logic they began to actually forge a proper civilization.

Their culture debated the role of reason and faith, and this came to a head with the writings of Al-Ghazali. He explicitly rejected reason in favor of faith, granting all authority to Allah and his spokesmen on earth, and it resonated profoundly throughout Muslim culture. They went into almost immediate decline and never recovered.

Now look at them. They murder people who question Islam. They overrun the streets of modern cities and demand that their hosts succumb to Shariah Law.

What is wrong with Muslims? They are barbaric totalitarians that would destroy everything good the human race has done.

Ramadan Mubarak, brother.

Peace and love to you, Eastern Orthodox friend.

youtube.com/watch?v=UP4FCRhDxis

Kek.

Christians are taught by Christ that they will be persecuted, mocked, and tormented for their beliefs, and that they must endure it and have faith.

So no, they won't get offended by an image of Christ being defiled, they know that is the work of Lucifer. An image of Jesus is not Jesus, just an image, it is not an idol, we do not make idols to worship. .

Muslims on the other hand are taught by Lucifer to direct their prayers to an inanimate object, a rock, and to suffer no insult to their beliefs and act violently to any who dare mock them, to in fact maim and murder anyone who would insult their "God". Lucifer even deceived them of his own true existence, claiming the "Dajjal" was never an Angel, taking away a very important teaching, that Satan may appear as an Angel of Light. Then Lucifer taught them not to create art representing his prophet because he feared people would be so simple as to worship the images, since he taught them to pray to a rock to worship him.

If you think Islam worships the same God as Christianity, you're gravely mistaken.

Islam is perhaps Lucifer's greatest accomplishment, followed by Atheism, for if they won't worship him, they can disbelieve everything instead and still take from God his flock.

>And so on.
Wow, such an intellectual. Sounds like a common lazy street bum and so on.

>Consider the Koran, for example; this wretched book was sufficient to start a world-religion, to satisfy the metaphysical need of countless millions for twelve hundred years, to become the basis of their morality and of a remarkable contempt for death, and also to inspire them to bloody wars and the most extensive conquests. In this book we find the saddest and poorest form of theism. Much may be lost in translation, but I have not been able to discover in it one single idea of value.

wikiislam.net/wiki/Quotations_on_Islam_from_Notable_Non-Muslims#Arthur_Schopenhauer

>oldest religion, Islam.

lul