What kinds of tattoos aren't degenerate?

What kinds of tattoos aren't degenerate?

Pic related?

Anchor on the forearm.

None.

I once saw a dude with an upside down WOW on his chest. People who get tattoos are fucking retarded.

BASED

invisible ink

>USMC
Nope

>not Adam Savage.

When it's a sequence of numbers.

/thread

USMC here

Everyone with a moto tat gets made fun of

spbp

Answer:
A: All of them
B: All of the above

this fuck tattoos and fuck the low Iqs who get them EUGENICS NOW

redpilled tatoo

jesus christ that is awful

front or back what the fuck and why did they draw the wolf fat with downs

Something painfully hammered into your skin with primitive technology as a rite of passage, symbolizing that you made it through as a new being. Kind of like being told that you have to run through a field of wild animals, and the last animal you saw that was trying to kill you would be your spirit animal.

I guess...or you could get a wykked old english saying with a rhino's head and two ill hammers because they, like, represent your father and stuff....plus the music notes man....they are like, my calling into the infinity, bro...and that last note morphs into a fuckin' switchblade maaaaaannnnnnn

i cant even tell what part of the body this is

i think i puked a little.
fucking cringe

Ugh, all these Catholic iconoclast tattoos and no pep or kek. please be in NC.

All of them are degenerate.

Underrated

I have a tattoo of the Gadsden Flag on my right inner bicep and "Parvi Sed Lenti" on my left inner bicep, degenerate or not, I love them so its up to you.

kek

If you're going to get such an awful tattoo, why not at least make sure its centered?

Dude. Its your body, you wana get a foot tall spongebob getting fucked in the ass by Zimmerman, go for your life. No one cares.
The only thing remotely degenerate about tattoo's is when you get them on your face with no intention of becoming a sideshow freak.

hell

Tattoos that serve no function are degenerate. Cosmetic stuff for showing off is degenerate.