Feels

What are you feeling tonight?
What are you listening to in order to cope?

>been seeing a girl for the last couple months
>we talk for hours and hours
>photographer, great taste in music
>she loves the music I make and she plays the harp
>first time I've felt like I was falling in love
>she often hangs out with a mutual friend that has a thing for her
>she's rejected his advances multiple times, but they hang out a lot
>they are out together tonight

Sitting in my insecurities at home tonight, real heavy. I know she wouldn't do anything with him, we've talked about it a lot. But fuck.

listening to related. feeling hard.

take my mind off this with all of your feels, anons. I'll respond

>every day brings a new emotion
>sometimes I wake up feeling happy and able to take on anything
>sometimes I don't have the energy to get out of bed
>sometimes I feel nothing, like a ghost

It's pretty shitty. I know it's not what a bi-polar disorder actually is, but it feels like it. It's hard to plan ahead for anything, because I don't know how I'll feel on the day of.

It's /nbbmn/ so I'm listening to a bunch of shitty demos, feeling nice right now.

So you're not dating her? Either way that's rough. I hate that feeling of "competition" when a you and a close friend both feel for the same person. There's almost no way it ever ends well.

Try playing a game or watching a movie, anything to distract you. Get cozy and enjoy the night, your friend and that girl shouldn't dictate your happiness, even if it feels that way.

Listeningto mbv EPs. Really gets me in the mood you're describing. Make a move homie if she rejects you she'll still be your friend.

Jesus user, don't fucking cry!

Ziggy Stardust, tryna raise the mood from depressed to bittersweet/melancholy

Just feeling kinda tired and melancholy. Recovering from a broken foot, so there’s not a lot I can do other than stay in and listen to music. I’ve been listening to lots of Nick Drake and Tim Buckley. Especially Tim’s album Happy Sad.

How did you break you're foot user

>you're

Fuck

Mostly gnash, oh wonder, lilhappylilsad, stuff like that. Feeling the melancholy vibe might an hero as well no idea make a move user you got this

She is trying to break your heart.

I know that feel, man. YHF is a good pick.
I'm listening to some of The Beta Band. Dry The Rain might be my favorite song of all time.

>I'll respond
Riiiight

im feelin muh boner

dude holy shit you're such a fucking pussy its just her friend

you should look into that. I've had friends that were bipolar but their manic episodes and their deep depressions would last weeks, not days. that's actually how I'm feeling, every day is a new surprise and I think it's the process of acclimating to the seasons.

no we are seeing each other, I'm not sure if you can call it dating but we make out frequently. we talk all the time. I know nothing is happening between them, I'm just insecure.

Be cautious with Nick Drake. Can take you to some low places. Although maybe it is best to feel all of these things and let it pass, as you heal physically you can also grow emotionally. How did you break your foot?

The Beta Band, never heard of them. Similar to Wilco? I'm trying to get into new stuff this winter and really allow myself to feel. I've felt stuck in my logical mind for too long now.

>she often hangs out with a mutual friend that has a thing for her
>she's rejected his advances multiple times, but they hang out a lot
>they are out together tonight
Bro, if she wasn't into this guy they wouldn't be hanging out. You don't just hang out with someone you know is into you (and has actually made MULTIPLE moves) unless you're at least subconsciously interested in them back

>I know she wouldn't do anything with him, we've talked about it a lot
What is she supposed to say to this?
"Yeah man. I totally want to fuck your friend while we're together. I know you'll be cool with it."

Just accept that she means much more to you than you mean to her. Obsessing over this shit will only make it worse

I'm starting to understand why his "girl" is cheating on him

>have a perfect girlfriend
>never go to class, rarely do work
>supposed to graduate in December
>running low on money and need to call my old job to get working there again
>recruiters contacting me on linkedin every other day
>I feel sad and scared
>so confused about what I'm supposed to be doing with this shitty existence even when things are going well

I DON'T FUCKING KNOW WHAT TO LISTEN TO FOR THIS FEEL

Had a pretty wonderful summer with a girl I thought might really be the one, but just as I was starting to fall in love she broke up with me. Now she's dating her ex again who she told me treated her badly and they dated for like three years beforehand.
Completely overwhelmed with school and work, depressed, everything reminds me of her, etc.

Listening to a lot of Elliott Smith, Rocketship, and Sparklehorse recently.

I know that feel bro, but chances are she was hiding a lot of personality issues if that was the case. I still saw her around a lot after she did something similar, it killed at first but being around her ex made her erratic, she acted immature, eventually I lost so much respect for her that she lost pretty much all attraction to me. Hope that happens to you and you can see her for the bullet you dodged instead of the one that got away.