I’ve been masturbating everyday for the past 11 years when I first discovered it...

I’ve been masturbating everyday for the past 11 years when I first discovered it. It never fails to get me what I want but I want to stop. How do I stop masturbating so much Sup Forums? I’ve tried before and I stopped for a good two weeks but that’s about it. (Pic not related I’m a guy)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/czcjU1w-c6k
youtu.be/UVBfRWrSD04
youtu.be/3XUybZrjA0U
youtu.be/a_TvgfpW2KU
youtu.be/8fvTxv46ano
youtu.be/lU_PKkza8YE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

stop being a dickhead

I’m not a dick head though.

i'll just leave this here

here

Why do you want to stop?

Why though

You have to be able to honestly justify stopping. Without a purpose you just won't give a fuck.

What's the problem with masterbating? I do it every once a week

I feel like it’s going to have negative effects on me and my penis. And I also just want to cool it down with the temptations and the random boners and the burning feeling of wanting to rub one off.

I do it two or three times a day

i really need the, "captcha cars" to get out of my way though, they're really bothering me.

I honestly want to stop feeling like a scumbag every time I nut and live a cleaner healthier life.

auto-repeat in jive talk means, "go make the grass grow", to stupid nigas.

signed,

duke zuur

so there, dumb-ass dead male human beings

What are any of you even doing on my thread

You 'feel' like it will have a negative effect? After 11 years, if it hasn't already, you're fine.

I've masturbated almost every day for the last 18 years. These days I do it 3 or 4 times a day because I work from home and my wife doesn't. My dick has never been happier.

thanks

Yah true but sometimes my dick hurts and it tingles and stings and I constantly have to readjust it. And sometimes it gives me a knot in the vanes of my dick that hurts like hell and I have to Massage it tell it goes away which does not feel good at all.

Sign up for so much work or classes that you just never have time, it worked for me

What the fuxk is gong on here y'luuny kids? Go back to sleep.

dumb ass fukkin' store fronts

I’m not a very motivated person. And I’m so damn addicted that I sometimes even pull one off at school or work. (Three times at school once at work)

Then you're doing it wrong.

тнe пuмвeг 9

How do you masturbate wrong? Just tug and clean. (Same guy btw, op)

¿§?

more of the girl

If it tingles, stings, and you get knots in your veins, then you're definitely doing it wrong. Try not gripping it so tightly. If you're a cutfag, use lube.

here have a taco

I do grip it kinda tightly so you’re right yah. Hmm maybe after making this post I’ll stop idk. Hopefully.

Thank you I really fucking love tacos. That’s all I have it was a post from some girl with a time stamp earlier so start a thread with it and ask for moar.

here, get a "clue"
youtu.be/czcjU1w-c6k

auto-repeat

God bless die antwood. Good fucking music that is. (Op)

¿la мaгa salvaтгucнa, la мaгa aпda suelтa? go poısoп youг oшп тacos, ı шould пoт eaт тнaт sнıт.

тнıs ıs a гap foг гose gaгdeпs:

youtu.be/UVBfRWrSD04

dıпg, cнıcкeп's гeady

coшaгds

you sтupıd. copy caт?

тнaпк you, you aгe veгy кıпd.

sıgпed,

duкe zuuг

youtu.be/3XUybZrjA0U

;}

youtu.be/a_TvgfpW2KU

Faggot (op)

The only cure would be to post all of OP girl if she is legal of course

Go to page paragraph 2

doи'т sтep ıп тнe gгease

youtu.be/8fvTxv46ano

too late, you're already dead

you dumb busses

youtu.be/lU_PKkza8YE

pızza ıп coмıпg

You need a girlfriend basically. You can't jerk off all the time then because you need to save it for sex. In other words, fucking grow up

did someone order a party van?

Teach me how to get a gf then. There are people that I text often (often for me at least) that act kinda like flirty but I don’t even know because I don’t have the most experience and I don’t want to force myself on anyone.

heh

youtu.be/lU_PKkza8YE

so, ıп oтнeг пeшs, нoш aгe you feelıпg, lıттle lady? coшвoy sтyle. you caп пeveг go шгoпg шıтн coшвoy sтye.

вгavo! you jusт шoп тнe ıптeгпeт!

нoш aгe you feelıпg? ı sıпceгely нope you нave a good мouгпıпg.

(( p.s.: jacкdaшs шıll вe jacкdaшs, aпd dead jacкdaшs шıll pгeттy мucн вe dead people foгeveг. ))

вгв {deep sarcasm}

youtu.be/lU_PKkza8YE

lol

whose next?

What the fuck are you people doing here on a masturbation thread

Set a goal of three weeks for yourself. Then four. Then five. Find a hobby. Something to keep those hands busy. Get a fuckbuddy.

>>>>>OUTSTAПDİПG!

ok lets go

here

Post successful!

You be my fuck buddy

Where

There

people will reveal own character.

love,

duke zuur

Fu Clem all1!

bom dia

Wwhat the living fuck is happening on this thread?

I honestly have no fucking clue. I just wanted some advise and now it’s weird people with weird music (op)

There's a party in Lindenwold, someone get a scrapers.

Copy-pasta?

youtu.be/lU_PKkza8YE

Would someone please get Saturne Alice Mezzasalma on the horn please? Some so-called, "diapers" need to be changed.

SELECT ALL

hello? anyone home?

same problem here, sometimes 2x a day. Once stopped for 1,5 weeks but never longer then that

ghost world

Yes I am here.

Jerk buds

Yes

y cool metoo

im just sitting here watchin thread refresh

about to listen all musics

i honestly hate you, "jerk buds"

;}

what is your height?

this

;}

are you jerk buds or cool frog?

the question makes me un comfortable

are mark fart?

OR

nargle the garthark?

eн? cм oг eмpeгıal?

ı шoп'т тell you uпless you aпsшeг тнe вıпaгy "height" quesтıoп ı jusт asкed you.

ıf you answer it properly, you'll win a dumbfounded beanbag

:)

hello?

anyone home?

you have exactly 5 minutes to reply

go fuck yourself

you should probably take me very seriously

here is some nice fun music to hold you over

you rude bus

youtu.be/8fvTxv46ano

. . . you were warned . . .

you're moot

is the actual real-life answer, "great win for actual real-life justice" ?

screenshotted

so-called, "contra doublement"

go

o by the way kato killed oj simpson's late wife

have a nice supper i'm starving

no YOU enjoy the dregs

i did NOT post that

Hey look! The Good-Year Blimp