Sup Forums I'm checking out the comments section on Fox News' Facebook page and I might have cancer now...

Sup Forums I'm checking out the comments section on Fox News' Facebook page and I might have cancer now. All I see is "cars cause death too, what are we gonna ban cars!?" Is this seriously their best argument?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1519059200277.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nobody cares. fuck off you little faggot retard. nice fat sage. kill yourself, shit head.

Cool, thanks for the insight!

That got me.

Well what's your argument against it big guy? Besides muh 6 million school shootings

STD'S CAN KILL

BAN SEX

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1519059200277.webm

That argument isn't so bad. They're both unnecessary evils that we accept - one for a rather bad reason (comfort) and one for a rather good reason (being able to fight off a coup). It's ironic that all those who called Trump a dictator are also the ones saying how impossible it is for US citizens to ever need to take arms against the government.

Cancer kills, ban cancer!

should have banned cancer on /b years ago......

You don't suppress 200 million people with jets and boats.

kinda puts that argument into perspective....hahahahahaha

why not

>cars cause death too, what are we gonna ban cars!?"
We kinda are. Well, we'll replace them with cars that aren't driven by an easily distracted ape with limited brain capacity.

Read and maybe you won't be so retarded next time.

TL;DR

you can accidently kill someone in a car crash, you can't accidently shoot up a school

what are we just gonna ban guns; whats that going to accomplish?

Drinking too much water kills, ban water!

What if you did it while high?

>You can feed force enough water to 17 people so you can kill them.

You will continue to be retarded, congratulations.

This, water needs regulations!

That's a pretty cool gif, tho.

>Reading Fox News

There’s your problem, OP. You should have known.

Fucking kek

Conservative media is all "Dems want to take yer gunz and repeal 2nd amendment". Hence why we're seeing these dumb analogies, e.g. "knives kill too, what are we gonna ban all knives? lol libtards"

Sorry, I'm new here. What is a "fat sage"?